[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i get a MILF gf? Will they ever want a robot like me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: mis051AJS_242609018.jpg (200 KB, 681x1024) Image search: [Google]
mis051AJS_242609018.jpg
200 KB, 681x1024
How do i get a MILF gf? Will they ever want a robot like me?
>>
I met mine playing word games on my phone. she lives 5 hours away so we only see each other a few times a year.
>>
>>29577412
You can't get anyone to like you, that's why you're here. Milfs are just older women, and women don't want pathetic beta cucks like you unless you pay them to endure you.

le kys
>>
Either be a guy their age who is into beer and harley-davidsons or some stupid shit, or if you're 20-something be Chad.
>>
Currently in a relationship with a the mom of a same-age robot I met off here. We all live together now.

Sorry Geoff, if you're reading this. I really do care about her though.
>>
>>29577734
Holy shit. That sounds awkward as hell. How does the son feel about it?
>>
>>29577786
It is awkward but as a family unit we get along well. Me and him are friends, and originally met off here as friends. We get along well and are best buds pretty much, enough that he's gotten over the relationship between me and his mom. It was pretty rough for some time though. Actually I wouldn't be surprised if he still has bad feelings about it and for me, and wouldn't blame him if he wants me dead over it.

Mostly it was smoothed over when we had a serious sit down discussion him and me, and he said while he wasn't happy that I was close with his mom like that, I made her happy and he recognized and respected that. When I let him know that I was serious about her, things got better for our friendship.
>>
>>29578032
Is he your wife's son yet
>>
>>29578281
Oh shit I didn't think of that.

Well me and her did have an unplanned baby not so long ago to everyone's surprise, so there's been talk of getting married despite our age difference. But yeah, I guess he'd become my wife's son if we sealed the deal.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.