[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anon, you have only one life how old are you? 18? 20 something?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: omar.png (2 MB, 1600x1053) Image search: [Google]
omar.png
2 MB, 1600x1053
anon, you have only one life
how old are you? 18? 20 something?
all time is lost, and you can never make up for lost time.
>>
time is eternally present
lost time is an illusion
>>
25, I'm afraid to live
>>
File: 1466828195086.jpg (77 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1466828195086.jpg
77 KB, 640x636
28. work part time barely able to stay afloat. parents are past hoping for me. all of my hope is gone too. no motivation.
>>
>>29577411

25 also. I'm afraid to die.
>>
>>29577391
>21
>graduating in 2018
>going well
>>
I don't know what to do and I think it's far too late for me.
>>
>>29577404
I agree but I'd swap the words present for past
>>
File: 12411151526.jpg (7 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
12411151526.jpg
7 KB, 224x225
>>29577430
hello my future self
>>
>>29577411
>>29577433
23 and afraid to live or die
>>
30. Pretty sure I'm going to end it in the next few days.
>>
File: nope-00000.jpg (75 KB, 614x461) Image search: [Google]
nope-00000.jpg
75 KB, 614x461
I have at least 2, likely 3, possibly 4 of my current lifetimes ahead of me.
>>
>>29577391
that's why I'm trying to kill myself, ya turk
>>
>>29578087
it's completely insane to think about
I live as though I'll be dead in 5 years but realistically it doesn't seem like that will happen
>>
I'm almost 23.

I've dropped out of college more times than I care to recall, and honestly going back now isn't very attractive. I've wasted so much of my life. I remember almost none of it because it was all bland and uninteresting and I wasn't paying very good attention.

So now when I consider what I really want to do, the only thing I can think of, is I want to fight. I don't give a shit, I'm going for it. My dream is now to become a professional contact fighter of some sort. I've never even been in a real fight but I don't care, all I need is a goal in my life, and I actually believe I can achieve this one. Plus I want to prove my father wrong. He's never believed in me and he told me straight to my face that black guys would beat me up if I tried to box and warned me not to do it. Regardless of whether or not that's what would actually happen (I don't think it would), he could have at least shown some confidence in me. This has served as motivation for plenty of people throughout time, so it should serve me as well.
>>
File: nothingofvalue.gif (25 KB, 703x800) Image search: [Google]
nothingofvalue.gif
25 KB, 703x800
>>29577391
what is the other option exactly?
the last thing I want to do is be around other people

I guess I could go innawoods or something similar, that might be a nice experience

I'm a massive pussy though
>>

Didn't do anything between the ages of about 13 and 18 except be an absolute wanker. After I finished high school I started university and began working. I saved up money and have traveled to about 40 countries on my own since then while also living in one alone. Had a couple relationships, slept with a fair number of girls. Just bought myself a motorcycle. I still have to graduate with my MS but I make $60k per year as a student (not taking classes ATM but I will again in spring).

I got off track for a while but I think I'm going to do the Peace Corps and then apply to medical school afterward.
>>
Only 19 and ready to check out
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.