[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tragedy as four-year-old girl who survived Amtrak crash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>Tragedy as four-year-old girl who survived Amtrak crash that killed her entire family wakes up and asks for her mother
>Steve and Christina Miller were killed in train vs car crash Sunday
>Daughters Abigail, 6, Kathryn, 2, and eight-month-old Elliana also perished
>Their daughter Heidi was the sole survivor and is now in stable condition
>She reportedly woke up in hospital Monday asking for her mother
>Relatives have yet to tell the young girl what has happened to her family
>Minivan was struck after it failed to yield to the Los Angeles-bound train
>There were 286 passengers on the train, none of whom were injured

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3662975/Tragedy-four-year-old-girl-survived-Amtrak-crash-killed-entire-family-wakes-asks-mother.html
>>
>Minivan was struck after it failed to yield to the Los Angeles-bound train
>failed to yield to a fucking train

kid's better off
>>
>driving your beautiful family of helpless toddler/infant daughters around
>smash your van into a train for kicks
Fucking roasties, why do we let them drive?
>>
>>29577295

>Too stupid to stop for a fucking train

Normies, when will they learn?
>>
>>29577295
When you get to four kids, it's time to use two cars.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket, cos everyone could end up in a casket.
>>
>>29577467
if youre using that argument even a famil of two or three kids should be using more than one vehicle faggot-kun
>>
>>29577513
You can't split three kids you idiot, what you gonna do cut one in half? HHHHYA YA YA YA YAAAA.
>>
Who the fuck doesnt yield for a train?
>>
>>29577581
women. I guarantee the woman was driving.
>>
Not yielding to a slow train is one thing but Amtrak trains go really fast and you can always hear them coming.
>>
>>29577561
Wow, that's a really good post. No sarcasm, thoroughly enjoyable.
>>29577295
It's bummer, but more opportunities to permanently deselect such people is something I'd support.
>>
>>29577295
>God is real, they say
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 900x1344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 900x1344
>>29577693
>bad things happen
>guess ur wrong xDDDD
>>
>>29577295
I don't even go through yellow lights when I have my daughter in the car, why would anyone fucking go through a train crossing with 4 kids in a van?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.