[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you ever consider a serious relationship with a feminist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
would you ever consider a serious relationship with a feminist like pic related?
>>
File: wwwings.jpg (263 KB, 701x1000) Image search: [Google]
wwwings.jpg
263 KB, 701x1000
feminists are total whores in bed. they love to be called demeaning names and totally defiled. They know they are living a lie on the outside.

I speak from experience.
>>
>>29577277
A few things.

One is I don't think I could get into a relationship with a girl who resembles taylor swift in any way.

Another is feminists are just hypergamous females who hate the idea of settling with a non movie star boyfriend.

Lastly, feminists will just cuck you and call it sexual liberation.
>>
>>29577277
Her description seems really insufferable tbqh
>>
>>29577335
is that image real? original
>>
>>29577277
Face looks sort-of mannish. Probably a tranny pretending to be a woman.

Even if it wasn't, would rather fuck an anthill.
>>
File: 1462151775347.jpg (3 KB, 188x176) Image search: [Google]
1462151775347.jpg
3 KB, 188x176
>I am a human that is interested in connecting with other humans in ways that are yet unclear even to me.
man she's just so witty
>>
>>29578564
but why? use your words
>>
>>29577277

>A fellow creative

>creative

I hate this term so much now. So fucking pretentious. It's basically so non-exactly-artists girls can give themselves social credit as "creative" too since they word has a positive connotation too it.

But no OP, wouldn't not consider relationship with.

Also isn't it funny how women's favorite books are all hipster shit you've never heard of and their favorite shows are all the normiest stuff?
>>
she's not bad looking tbj

pretty original comment
>>
>>29577277
Seems like an airhead but might be fun.

Problem is I'm a heartless pragmatic asshole and not her type at all. Despite her absolutely being mine.

Nice dubs.
>>
>>29578836
looks like lena dunham but photoshopped
are you sure that's not lena dunham?
>>
>>29579025
Eggplant or aubergine is a species of nightshade grown for its edible fruit
>>
>>29577277
>unclear even to me
No reason to go beyond this.
>>
>>29579142
please leave

don't you have girls to stalk?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.