[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when did all went downhill for you, guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: feels.png (11 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
11 KB, 645x773
when did all went downhill for you, guys?
>>
>>29577143
The moment Ms. Applebaum kept me after class to "go over the material"
>>
When I realized I made no connections throughout highschool, relationship or otherwise, and came to the conclusion that I cannot function as a regular human being.

Sub-standard.
>>
>>29577143
When I entered elementary school as a fat kid.
All the times I decided to give into cowardice.
When I was a stubborn asshole who spurned the world and chose fantasy over reality.

Unlike a lot of the people here, I actually had great opportunities and early successes, but I was hurt so much so early in life that I just refused to give life any more chances.
>>
the year before highschool
>>
is it bad i have no friend?
>>
File: 1434247891854.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1434247891854.gif
2 MB, 750x750
>>29577143
When I got severe acne because of weight lifting supplements my brother recommended me.
Ended up dropping out half a year away from graduating because I got too self-conscious to go outside.

Been 4 years as a NEET in mommy's basement just wasting time.
>>
>>29577143
I moved a few hours away from all I knew due to work, which caused all the friends I had to stop talking to me after about a year. I never made any new friends irl after that. Started drinking and browsing imageboards heavily. Sleed, Work, Drink, Vidya.
>>
tell us op
>>
File: more.jpg (33 KB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
more.jpg
33 KB, 300x252
I don't remember any time when it wasn't downhill. Parents were both alcoholics. Mom would beat me and dad was just never there. I'm not living with them anymore, but I started having constant feelings of anxiety and hopelessness. So I began using drugs every day around a year ago, just to numb myself out so I didn't give a shit anymore. I stopped being able to get myself worked up enough to do anything, so I just holed myself in my room day after day, and here we are. I don't have much of a future anymore, because I just fucked up. The only friends I've ever really had were all online. Each of them dropped like flies these past few months, and now I have pretty much no one.

Maybe it'd be better for myself and everyone around me if I just quietly ended it all. I'd write a note saying I didn't want a funeral and I just wanted to be cremated and have my ashes spread in the forest or the ocean or something. I don't think anybody's really going to notice a big difference after I'm gone. I don't really mean much to anyone, I think I'm just sort of a background character in everyone's life.
>>
>>29577143
when i was three my high minded mother, who was giving me a proper upbringing having withdrawn from her career, was diagnosed with very severe cancer. she survived; the marriage didn't.

from there divorced home, shitty father, no father figure, mother back to work, constantly stressed, eventually two broken homes.

fuck cancer
>>
>>29577369
sometimes in the school bathroom i used to catch myself in the mirror while washing my hands and i'd be so affected---i was so horrifyingly ugly---i'd have to go back to the stall to pull myself together

you should've kept going to school
>>
>>29577143
Birth....
Gguuhffyuiiii3466
>>
When my mother shot herself and my dad decided to sell our house and move to the city and he became an alcoholic.

Decided to drop out of school my junior year of highschool.
>>
>>29577532
i don't think there's a good case for suicide
it would be a long process but you could turn things around entirely
>if you have no health coverage get medicaid because you have no income
>get psych treatment may take time to find decent practitioners, dx, and meds if necessary but no it's not all bs
>pursue gainful employment then promotion or further training/education
>attend church and meet qt catholic girl
>have happy family supported by your income as a plumber or whatever
>>
>>29577682
so things got better for you?
>>
>>29577874
>so things got better for you?

i have a face like the moon now. scars on my chest/shoulders/back are pigmented so looks just like fresh acne. actually looking at it now it's more like a huge circumcision scar with open wounds. my face is the same without the pigmented stuff. the acne is finally gone.

some women have claimed to be attracted to me over the years. i dress well and have good hygiene. my impression is that i look "interesting" and not awkward but like a leather sofa on its last days. like dylan is an ugly jew but somehow attractive for his character or something.

anyway i stayed in school, did a lot of drugs, had sex with four different women over the years, mostly bad sex, attended a top university, and here i am browsing image boards at twenty nine years old with my phi beta kappa certificate framed over here

things don't feel quite as bad as back then. i would have never expected all the change, having sex forever with a qt on acid, carrying about my life and doing work i cared about, people respecting me
>>
Beginning of Middle School.
>move
>mom marries step dad who is a prick
>new school
>don't know anyone
>have to ride bike to school and wake up at 6
>even when its cold out parents still don't give me a ride
>few friends
>no bf (faggot)
>never see anyone outside of school aside from once or twice during all of middle school
>basically retreat into my room and play vidiya
>used to see cousin often but basically cut off from my extended family in favor of step dads hick family
>life is just depressing and never really gotten pre 2007 levels
>>
>>29577143
After graduating high school.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.