[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you expect to get a gf without a smartphone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160627-201617.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160627-201617.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
How do you expect to get a gf without a smartphone?
>>
>>29577136
How do you expect to get a gf with a green bubble povertyfone?
>>
>>29577136

I would say having a smartphone is a very important if you're looking to hook up with girls. I remember a week ago at my job i was talking to this girl when I went out for a smoke, she seemed really into me until she asked what my number was and I told her I didn't have a phone, her attitude changed instantly and she laughed and acted like a total cunt.
>>
>>29577748
she probably thought you just didnt want to give her your number
>>
File: moto_g_2014.jpg (42 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
moto_g_2014.jpg
42 KB, 480x400
I'm pretty severely mentally ill and I go to a "clubhouse" for other dementoids and literally everyone there except maybe like the two most ancient & paranoid loonies don't have a smartphone. It's $CURRENTYEAR how the fuck do you not have at least some piece of shit prepaid chinkdroid?
>>
Girlfriend nothing

How do you expect to be able to browse the internet wherever you are without a smartphone?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.