[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought I made it, but my gf of 5 months is now basically breaking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
I thought I made it, but my gf of 5 months is now basically breaking up with me. She is telling me she doesnt see a future with us but she is trying to be positive. The main reason I can tell is that I recently got a SEAL contract and leave in 2 months for basic then pre/buds then bud/s itself. Shes going to medical school at the same time, and her parents are both doctors. I really dont know what to do, she is the first girl to give me attention and act like she really liked and cared for me. I realized now all of the stuff you all have been saying about women are true. They are heartless.
>>
File: 1467023272208.png (69 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1467023272208.png
69 KB, 800x800
Man the fuck up you little bitch. Not all women are like this, you're just too heartbroken to see that. Don't end up like all the robots on here and be a sexless loser.
>>
I bet you're one of those faggots that said they were leaving and never coming back.
>>
>>29577112
Im trying to go to buds after i graduate college
>>
File: images.png (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6 KB, 225x225
>>29577112

FUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY R9K REEEEEE
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.