[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make sweet love to it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_1239.jpg (49 KB, 574x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1239.jpg
49 KB, 574x720
>make sweet love to it
>>
File: Jessica, X's New Waifu.jpg (463 KB, 1258x1162) Image search: [Google]
Jessica, X's New Waifu.jpg
463 KB, 1258x1162
>>29576903
step it up bruttha
>>
>supernatural attack
Probably means there's an afterlife, I'll just let her suck up my guts. and boogie on down to Hell.
>>
>>29576903
It's a fucking little girl not a big hulking monster I would wreck it 1v1
>>
The hard part about fucking a loli is abducting her so this makes things a lot easier.
>>
File: Sadako_by_peachelle.gif (500 KB, 130x104) Image search: [Google]
Sadako_by_peachelle.gif
500 KB, 130x104
>>29576999
OP here: In this instance it's def not a little girl, wtf dood, see pic related
>>
>>29577031
see
>>29577042
>not a loli!11!1one!
>>
I'd be in very scared, i'd then whip out my cock and hope she atleast touches or brushes my penis as she eats my stomach.
Worth
>>
push it out of the way, my pizza rolls are gonna burn
>>
Ghosts have no effect in me so id tell her to fuck off
>>
>>29577042
what the FUCK was in the other room? There was an arm in the other room. By the mirror. What the hfuckck???
>>
If she kills me, can I not come back as a ghost myself and kick her teeth in?
>>
>>29577204
shit I never noticed that, legit spoopy
>>
File: 68.jpg (220 KB, 822x1200) Image search: [Google]
68.jpg
220 KB, 822x1200
>>29576903
I can think of a better solution
>>
>>29577330
It's that Touma using IB
?
>>
>>29577580
No, It's from some doujin
>>
>>29577204
Yeah, I can't imagine a possibility where a second person could be in one single .gif

There's no way that's possible.
>>
>>29577204
it's her friend/sibling/parent grabbing something off the sink area

wow so spoky
>>
>>29576903
You actually want to fuck a ghost like that?

Learn how to sleep paralysis. I have that shit and I learned how to force the ghost hallucinations to fuck me.
>>
I would ask her,"How may I help you?"

Ghosts traditionally are linked to this plane of existance by some lingering trauma they experienced,and that may be symbolized by some object they haunt. It might kill me anyway,but the offer would be sincere.
>>
>>29576903
The supernatural does not exist.

However there are no stairs in my home so im very worried a set of stairs that logically can only lead underground has popped out of nowhere. Ill restrain and some how find a way to dick her but i need to explore what the fuck is down there without dying first.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.