[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I moved to my own place a while ago. How to buy toilet paper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: 1467028631191.jpg (2 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1467028631191.jpg
2 KB, 259x194
So I moved to my own place a while ago. How to buy toilet paper without the cashier and other customers laughing? I've been using kitchen paper because I'm afraid. original desu~
>>
>>29576791
How many people on earth shit OP? That's how many people have to buy toilet paper in public.
>>
is this shit a meme? no one actually cares when people buy the 12 pack or w/e
>>
wow cmon man fucking ebay

you guys are retarded
>>
>>29576791
You are a fucking retard. Who the fuck is going to laugh at you for buying toilet paper? Kill yourself.
>>
You seriously are that anxious over toilet paper? Every building in the world is stocked with toilet paper, unless you live in Venezuela or Zimbabwe. Christ and I thought my anxiety was bad.
>>
>>29576811
exactly
just buy online op
t.hikki
>>
I always thought this was a meme until I started working as a cashier and overheard people laughing at a guy buying toilet paper all because he was pretty obviously a robot and did the virgin walk.
>>
>>29576840
This guy is right op. You can just steal it from one of these places that have a public restroom
>>
File: cornholio.jpg (59 KB, 575x400) Image search: [Google]
cornholio.jpg
59 KB, 575x400
No man should be without TP.
>Go to store
>"I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE!"
>Get TP
>>
Everybody poops OP.
>>
>>29576956
This made me cringe
>>
>>29576804
How many people haven't seen this pasta bc they are tripfags who only came here to get attention?
>>
>self-check out
>steal 12-pack of toilet paper
>1-ply
>>
>>29576791
Anon, when you go to the toilet paper roll isle I want you to imagine every human in the store going about thier business. Then imagine that every one of them has toilet paper at their home. They have a big bag of rolls in their closet or under their bathroom sink. Mow imagine that every one of them has bought a big bag of rolls so many times during their ahort lives that to see someone else carrying one is like seeing a tree rustle in the wind. That data to them is insignificant. It is of the utmost mundane nature. The only thought to enter their mind might be "do I need toilet paper too?"

Then grab the big bag of TP rolls and keep imagining that is what people think when they see it.
>>
File: cornholio.jpg (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cornholio.jpg
62 KB, 500x500
>>29576987
I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIO.
ARE YOU THREATENING ME?
>>
>>29576791
Snipe from public bathroom if you're legit this autistic. You're gonna get 1-ply though. RIP your fingers.
>>
>>29576889

True that is a good idea. Steal paper from highway road stops for best measure. Don't even try walmart or any of the big stores.

Who needs to buy when you can steal? Fuck it #YOLO BITCH
>>
Femanon here. My bffs and I, like always laugh together when we see some dorky beta boi buying tp in public. Like, he really doesn't know how creepy and weird he looks advertising that he needs to...lol..omg...do his business...,
>>
>>29577256
exactly see u just conformed my fears. i cant do thi shit. not when people like u exist
>>
>>29576791
>2016
>not using the Three Shells

Honestly I can't believe people buy into the bathroom tissue meme.
>>
>>29577275
that fucks not even a female
>>29577282
fuck off /tv/
>>
>>29576791

OP you're literally retarded

I buy TP and dog pads fairly regularly, nobody cares. People care a lot less than you think
>>
>>29576791
You gotta go to Costco and buy the biggest bulk pack of the most extra-strong TP. Do that shit with pride.
>>
>>29577323
>People care a lot less than you think

This. Social anxiety can be debilitating in many ways but 80% of it is all in your head. Nobody gives a shit what you buy at the store.
>>
>>29576791

Self checkout lad.

I get the economy size because the price-per-unit is much better. Once I have one, it's good for about four months.

TP is an interesting commodity because it has a guaranteed baseline of sales. A large portion of the human population will not tolerate a situaion in which there is no toilet paper. You always have to wipe with something, anyway.
>>
File: 1466806311428.jpg (34 KB, 640x601) Image search: [Google]
1466806311428.jpg
34 KB, 640x601
>>29576791
Just take it from work/school, that's what I do
>>
>buying the toilet jew when you have a perfectly good sink to plop your ass onto and clean with water and your hands
>>
>>29576791
you .. you cant be serious
like wtf dude :||||
>>
Amazon Pantry.
>>
>>29578246
>have to shit now
>have to wait a week for a delivery of toilet paper
>>
File: 2345676.png (109 KB, 291x332) Image search: [Google]
2345676.png
109 KB, 291x332
>>29578336
>he doesnt think three moves ahead
>>
>>29576811
Buying TP off of ebay is retarded. I mean that literally. Just go to the fucking store and buy some. I buy groceries every week and the weirdest shit I remember is some guy in his late 40's buying like 20 hungry man frozen dinners and nothing else. If someone's making fun of you for buying TP it's because you look like a fucking sperg, in which case you may as well buy whatever the fuck you want because people are going to judge you no matter what.
>>
Jesus dude, come on.

Obviously you drive to the next town over and purchase a year's supply.
>>
>>29578447
>shitting is a complex chess game
>>
I buy all my TP on the dark net markets. It's completely anonymous, they can't trace the money trail if you pay in Bitcoins, and it arrives conveniently at your door in an inconspicuous package. Nobody has a clue that I poop on a regular basis. Stay safe out there, OP. These are tough times for poopers like you and me, but I'm sure better days are coming.
>>
File: 1451674104205.png (460 KB, 979x735) Image search: [Google]
1451674104205.png
460 KB, 979x735
>>29578871
>implying its not
basil
>>
>>29576956
>>29577193
Enjoyable posts, anon.
>>
>>29576791
Order it online or buy a roller with it so people think you are going to TP a house.
>>
>>29578928
I think we've officially ushered in the era of a new epic meme
>>
>>29579486
lol haha i also like epic memes my friend thats why i visit r9k :p
>>
Just use some scrap news paper, its a little scratchy but does the job.
>>
>>29576791
not joking in that I tell myself that we're in a place like nazi germany in terms of going outside, and it helps when I am outside to acknowledge the oppressive nature of some spaces (like a store sometimes idk) anyways I'm a loser/robot don't listen 2 me
>>
>42 replies
>this thread is still active and no one has any idea what is going on
>mfw
>>
File: sweatingman.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
sweatingman.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
I don't use tp anymore. I clean it with water and my hand.

>>29576849
>virgin walk
w-wut?
>>
>>29577026
How many people can't tell the difference between a trip and a name because they are new summerfags?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.