[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (60 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60 KB, 1000x1000
how are you all doing tonight? I'm feeling pretty down myself.
>>
>>29576750
im sorry you arent feeling so good, whats making you feel down anon?
>>
File: awooo.jpg (76 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
awooo.jpg
76 KB, 500x500
>>29576750
Yeah me too. Is there ever a time where we're not feeling down desu

What's got you down?
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 609x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 609x700
The usual, been depressed for years. I have these days all the time where it's so mind-numbingly the same and boring but I'm not sure what to do.
>>
Well that's the thing, anons. Technically, I have an objectively decent life aside from a lack of friends and interaction. It's bizarre though because I'd say that every two weeks I find myself overwhelmed by negative feelings. I become combative and despondent despite nothing in my environment really changing. Any ideas? And what's got you guys down?
>>
>>29576822
And thanks to this image I am now compelled to listen to Ice Ice Baby.
>>
bumpadiers of the bumperial bump
>>
>>29576750
feeling a little worse than usual
but not much
might go for a walk soon
>>
>>29578082
Where do you like to walk?
>>
>>29576750
Feeling pretty shit today. Feels like I've been scraped clean inside.
You holding up okay OP?
>>
>>29578468
Uh...not so great. I just feel...despondent, and angry. I can't quite explain why though. It's cyclical. Happens like every two weeks. And I'm a malebot :^) so no, I don't have a period.
>>
Pretty shitty. I do poorly when dealing with anger and lashed out a bit, nothing very serious. Now my gf is asking if I'm okay and shit and thinks a therapist would help. I have a pretty good life but still get down on myself and angry a lot and I'm not sure what to do about it
>>
File: jesus.jpg (158 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
158 KB, 1024x904
I realized I have never been loved by someone else, loved someone else, or loved myself.
So no, not doing too great.

I think about death every time I go to sleep.
And it comforts me.
>>
Feeling stuck. It felt rewarding to learn some computer skills through videos, but I'm not planning on doing that for a career so that's conflicting. It's kind of a method of self-improvement, except it's not exercising which I know is something that would sctually improve my self-image. I'm moving to a new city in a month for school, and that's kinda making me anxious for the future in a way I can't express well. And obviously one part of that anxiety is >tfw no gf and how I can maintain my introversion and still find a romantic relationship
>>
>>29576825
I usually listen to that of Montreal song if I am feeling down but know that nothing's actually changed. Other than that, I got nothing

https://youtu.be/q1fFMzu31p8
>>
>>29578965
>>tfw no gf and how i can maintain my introversion and still find a romantic relationship

iktf. I just want me and my waifu to be alone from everyone else.
>>
I'm high on opiates. I feel pretty numb. This whole day I've been worrying about all sorts of stuff, but I don't really care about anything anymore. I made a ham and provolone sandwich and it was pretty tasty.
>>
>>29579310
Did you use butter or mayo?
>>
File: 1457476454554.jpg (16 KB, 600x477) Image search: [Google]
1457476454554.jpg
16 KB, 600x477
I'm alright. I will say that I've lost all hope, something I haven't been able to say in a long time. I wish I could say it was liberating or something but the truth is it isn't. It's crushing. Beyond that I can't complain, things could be much worse.
>>
>>29579336
No, I just added some sriracha sauce. I'd add some mayo if I had any, because mayo makes most sauces really tasty for some reason.
>>
>>29579379
Yikes, don't think I could do sriracha and mayo.
>>
File: homestuck terezi tear 2 GIF.gif (31 KB, 383x450) Image search: [Google]
homestuck terezi tear 2 GIF.gif
31 KB, 383x450
>>29576750
I'm no sadder than I am most nights, I miss the girl I drove away and I wish I could be there to help her now. I wish I could go a night sober, of my own free will.

Tell about your feels, why are you down?
>>
>>29579497
No specific reason really. Though I had a bad dream about someone I miss.
>>
I got a rejection after sending an article in to a writing website. I shouldn't feel bad, since it was a slim chance anyway. I still do. Currently listening to red house painters and thinking about my life.
>>
>>29576825

Same here. I think it's just the accumulation of loneliness and boredom. Then the moping and depression kick off until after a few days, I feel like I need to get up and do something, I clean the house, get some shit done, feel better and the cycle repeats.
>>
>>29579390
I bought some sriracha mayo one time and it was actually pretty tasty.
>>
I went on a bike ride saturday, it was going to be a long weekend for me. somehow rode over a part of the sidewalk with a massive crack/buckle, went face first into the pavement. Wrist is broken in muliple places and i have road rash all over. Had to take an ambulance to ER and get a cast. Find out on Thurs what my long term outcome is. Shit sucks. Oh and I had anew pair of glasses i paid 400 for 2 weeks ago that also got wrecked when i fell
>>
>>29578743
Dude, OP was asking robots, not normies. Have some basic fucking decency.
>>
>>29576750
im actually feeling good and i dont know why but i have nothing to do like always so just on here
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.