[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do jobsters care about stupid personality tests? why do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1466982187674.png (179 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1466982187674.png
179 KB, 409x409
why do jobsters care about stupid personality tests?

why do they feel the need to give themselves a false sense of superiority over other jobsters?
>>
>>29576561
Is jobsters the PC term for wagecuck?
>>
>>29576561
Are you really that stupid you have to ask?
>>
>>29576602
personality tests are absolutely useless, you know that right?
>>
>>29576561
Like a personality test required to get a job or the EFTJ stuff?

Because if it's a personality test for a job that's because you're going to spend a 1/3 of the day around these people and they want to make sure you're not a pathetic neet with no social skills
>>
>>29576770
Which l am
>>
>>29576787
And that's why they do those tests. It costs money to hire someone and pathetic neets like you who can't function in society are more of a drain every time you leave a job after a week
>>
>>29576843
WeII, that wouId explain it
>>
>>29576843

>>29576843
haha LMAO

why dont you fuck off personality test slurping bitch
>>
File: BC2.webm (1 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
BC2.webm
1 MB, 1024x576
>>29577009
I'm sorry I just know how to function.

I took a test for firefighting recently where I had to watch videos of workplace interactions like someone not doing their dishes and what the best and worst way to handle it is.

If you're going to be spending a lot of time with people it's important that you can at least get along
>>
>>29577034
haha

you dont know anything about me you KEK

get fucked in the ass
>>
wagkeks on suicide watch

fuck all you
>>
>>29576561
the need to be put in a little square is hard wired into the wagecucks' brains, there's nothing they can do about it. Just like a sheep never leaves the herd, the wagecuck never leaves his comfort zone.
>>
File: Crit.png (121 KB, 372x255) Image search: [Google]
Crit.png
121 KB, 372x255
>>29577063
Point proven. Who would want to work with you
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.