[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never have a son/daughter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1409241621982.jpg (332 KB, 1600x1422) Image search: [Google]
1409241621982.jpg
332 KB, 1600x1422
>tfw you will never have a son/daughter
>>
>>29576387
>wanting a literal parasite
>>
>>29576387
I would love to have a kid but not today's world
Maybe 15-20 years ago.

If you have a daughter, you will only watch her grow up to be a slut and she will start sucking BBCs at the age of 12 because that's how kids are raised by today's media, peers, and trends.

If it's a boy he will either become the Chad (which with our genes isn't likely), but most likely he would become a robot like his father and I don't want to bring another innocent human being into this suffering.
>>
>>29576440
>sucking BBCs at the age of 12
is america a meme?
>>
>>29577364
It basically is. Pretty much everything you read about us is a lie. Most of America is no different than a 3rd world country, The only difference is we have more walmarts.

>>29576387
Thats fine with me desu. Id like to find a mature woman incapable of having kids.
>>
>Have a kid but not a wife/gf

Single dad feels.
>>
>>29577364
>nobody except the most degenerate of the degenerate actually does this
>>
>>29576387
More Pepes like that one, please.
>>
>>29576387
>daughter starts taking nigger dick daily by age of 13
>son goes through rebelious teenager phase, becomes chad and wants nothing to do with his loser father

it doesn't matter how well you raise your child, social peer pressure always wins
if i could mold the perfect child i'd have a chill son who is just like me and wants to hang around playing video games and watching anime but that just isn't going to happen
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.