[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mum keeps giving me shit for staying up all night and sleeping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1445136441012.png (116 KB, 589x493) Image search: [Google]
1445136441012.png
116 KB, 589x493
>mum keeps giving me shit for staying up all night and sleeping all day

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFF IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS GRRRRRR
>>
>>29576356
>implying sleeping at day and being awake at night doesnt harm your mental health and social life
>implying your mother doesnt want to save you from exactly the same things she did when she was your age that she regrets
>>
>>29576356
She's just trying to be a good mother. She's probably worried about your health, anon.
>>
>>29576356
>implying your mom isn't a vampire hunter
>implying she isn't trying to lure you out during the day so the sun can kill you
>implying she doesn't want the emotional burden, but realizes that you are a fiend of the night and need to be destroyed

>implying
>>
>catch dad on his computer (in the living room) at 2:30 am eating an entire sleeve of chocolate cookies

I told him remember all the times he told me not to do that in HS and he laughed
>>
>>29576450
You did it, anon.

You finally stood up to your dad.
>>
File: 1457585496526.jpg (140 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1457585496526.jpg
140 KB, 680x680
>retarded mum gives me broccoli again for dinner despite knowing fully well that I don't like it
>don't eat it, dumb bitch gets really butthurt
>afterwards, come upstairs to get my midnight piece of cake
>the cake isn't on the countertop, mummy fucking hid it somewhere

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I TOLD YOU I DON'T LIKE BROCCOLI I DON'T WANT IT I DON'T WANT IT I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU FOR 24 YEARS NOW THAT I DON'T LIKE BROCCOLI WHICH PART DOES SHE NOT UNDERSTAND AAAAAAAAAAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHGHGHAGH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>Mom keep badgering me to get a job
Horrible women
>>
File: 1456030967612.jpg (90 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1456030967612.jpg
90 KB, 409x409
>>29576356
awww is the NEETCuck upset? Wakey wakey!
>>
>>29576450
He's paying the bills nigger, he's also had P in V sex. You cant say shit.
>>
File: WHEN I FELT.jpg (99 KB, 600x413) Image search: [Google]
WHEN I FELT.jpg
99 KB, 600x413
>>29576450
>have to lecture dad on private browsing because the family computer's history is clogged up with shit like "HOT SEXY ITALIAN LADY BOOB"
>>
File: JUST.jpg (60 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
60 KB, 665x662
>>29576356
>tfw your stepdad blocks your internet connection at night so that you'll go to sleep
WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29576437
Underrated post

Memes
>>
>>29576356
>mom goes to bed at 9pm
>wakes up around 1am and wanders around the house because of sleepwalking or mental problems
>wakes up again at like 3:30 AM
>complains about being tired all day day long and takes naps
>thinks my sleep schedule is bad

Yes, mine is bad but she's not setting a good example either.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.