[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got cucked so hard. Also proof money doesn't get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I just got cucked so hard. Also proof money doesn't get girls.

>Chad friend (poorer and uglier than me) gets license suspended
>asks me to drive him and girl for sex
>pickup Chad
>pickup Stacey
>"hey I really like ur car"
>drop them off at theatre so they can fuck
>they're now fucking while I wait at a nearby restaurant

Just fuck up my life
>>
>>29576253
Unless Stacey is your girlfriend you aren't a cuck.

Stacey and Chad treated you like the sucker you are.
>>
>>29576253
>chad friend
>uglier than me
So you're an even bigger Chad?
>>
>>29576253
Holy fuck. Do you have ANY self esteem? there's doing a favour for a bro and then there's literally being his bitch.
>>
>>29576253
friends are means to an end, people you can rely on, what you proved is that you are a true friend, you helped a bro get laid. I'm sure your bro would now help you if you needed it and he was able to help. stop sulking, it's just pussy. and if you have money, buy a real doll. those are where its at anyway, real women suck. you've got proof in front of you
>>
>>29576407
no I am very quiet and act pretty autistic , and I'm not that good looking he's just not rally either
>>
>>29576253

so what? a man isn't allowed to do a favor for friends without being a sucker now? That's rigid and bitter thinking.

Real love begins with paying attention--- with a gracious act of self-forgettting. This is the condition in which we grow.

I'm guessing you wanted to sleep with this girl too?
>>
>>29576407
no I am very quiet and act pretty autistic , and I'm not that good looking he's just not rally either

>>29576418
well at the time I thought I was just helping him out but I'm a dimbass
>>
>>29576429
thanks man, I appreciate it but money really is useless when NO girls talk to you
>>
>>29576253
>chad
>uglier than OP
No.
>>
I see nothing wrong with this, you did a favor to get your bro laid, my friends have done the same for me in the past
>>
>>29576451
no I wanted to sleep with her friend but my guess is she just snapped her how fucking ugly or weird I am or some shit

sorry for the double post typing on phone is awful
>>
>>29576539

Don't assume or guess. There's SO many pitfalls involved with that. I've sabotaged myself too many times to count doing that.

Because your mind will fill in the blanks, and before you know it, you will be angry at people for perceived.

anyways, man. Contrary to popular belief, you're not a sucker. You just need to come into your own, and set boundaries and conditions for helping people that *you* feel good about.

Anyways, enough with the lecture. You did nothing that you should be ashamed of. I would've done the same for you, if we were friends.
>>
>>29576661

*perceived slights.

I should really proofread more often.
>>
>>29576253
Sounds like you were a nice friend not a cuck

unless stacey is your wife or gf
>>
>>29576661
Haha thanks anon. you seem like a cool guy.

even if what I did was a bro thing, I still feel like a cuck for watching those around me fuck girls while I have zero interaction with girls (and I have no friends for that matter)
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Great I waited an hour and they couldn't do it in the theatre

now they're in my fucking car. if he gets anything dirty I will flip shit. I have to wait behind this damn building

Literally kill me . I hate my life
>>
You know now you can be like "dude, can you get me someone to fuck? even a 4/10"

He'd probably do it, and she'd be into it
>>
>>29577299
I don't want to fuck a 4/10 tho, unfortunately I have too high standards and I can't lower them. :-(

virgin 4 life, even with expensive shit
>>
there are 2 options here

1.- You're being a true bro, and a true bro knows what he can get of his friend for doing such favor.

2.- you're a fucking disgusting beta, who lets anyone just lead you to do things you dont like because you're too much of a faggot to actually say NO.
pls op, make the right decision right here, go to your car, tell them to fuck off, call a girl, invite her a beer, and talk to her, just talk.
also record the entire thing if you're going full elliot rodger mode.

dubs checked, and you're a faggot
>>
I've always felt awful for being a virgin but right now I feel so lonely and pathetic
>>
>>29577385

Trust me brother you aren't missing out on much.

Sex is only great/amazing if it's slow, with lots of touching and foreplay. The best sex I ever had took 3-4 full hours.

And I miss it so now im on tinder trying my luck. Nothing good comes easy.

I had anxiety all my life and I did it. There is nothing to be afraid of. Most women are more anxious and have lower self esteem than most dudes. Hence why men have to do all of the heavy lifting.
>>
>>29576845

Stop using cuck, for fuck sake. Erase it from your vocabulary--- you're obviously young and impressionable, it's dangerous for you to be on here. The memes on here are twisted distortions of the truth.

As for your personal problems, there's no magic words I can give you. You've gotta figure it all out for yourself.

It takes time for some people to build a sense of themselves and who they are. Also, sexual desire doesn't come immediately for some people. Maybe it's a hunger that hasn't manifested yet?-- If you're wondering how those other people do it-- it's as simple as that. They're driven to it by natural instinct.

I never felt that sort of thing until I was 23 or 24. After that, girls were *alot* easier.
>>
>>29577472

I'd like to see the normalfag that wrote this awful post.
>>
>>29577274
Seriously bro? Get them out of your fucking car you faggot. Even if you have no self-respect, at least respect your fucking car you cuck. The smell of his cum is never going to come out of your back seat
>>
>>29576253
wow, op you are on some real cuck shit.
you should pretend you had an emergency and go do something you enjoy where they wouldnt be able to find you.
>>
File: 1432420779459.png (516 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
1432420779459.png
516 KB, 680x418
When I was in high school I realized most of the people I thought were my "friends" were using me, because I had a car and I usually had some cash.

I finally caught on when a "friend" asked me to borrow $200 to help pay for a plane ticket, to fly out to see his long distance girlfriend. (I've never had a girlfriend.)

I was talking to him about a month after I gave him the money while walking outside the school, on one of the last days of school. He basically said, "you and I aren't really friends, we weren't ever really friends." I said "okay, I guess I didn't realize that," and went on my way. I had done him other favors over the year, like driving him to school every day. It was perfectly clear I wasn't getting my $200 back.

There were other instances, with other people, but that's what woke me up.

I realized I am genuinely too autistic/Asperger to know when I am being used. I realized a lot of the people I "hung around" were in fact making fun of me all the time and I wasn't able to tell the difference between people making fun of me and being friendly with me. I realized a lot of the faces I thought were genuine smiles were really smirks, and they were thinking "look at this idiot." I still see people doing it today now that I know what to look for.

I decided I wasn't going to be used anymore. So I stopped socializing, stopped talking for the most part, and I haven't had a friend in about 10 years now. No regrets about it really. For some people that's the best option. It's lame at times but I've learned to entertain myself. Other people just cause trouble.

Anyway that's enough of my story.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.