[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you start thinking about age, fertility and how sitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 818330750.jpg (18 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
818330750.jpg
18 KB, 700x393
>tfw you start thinking about age, fertility and how sitting in front of a computer all day affects it and your financial situation living in mommy's basement
>>
>>29576162
Well it doesn't matter for most of you autistic meat bags anyway your simple cannon fodder
to be disposed of in deadly and dangerous low paying jobs or simply die
>>
>>29576207
I wish your father hugged you as a child, you didn't deserve to end up this cynical.
>>
>>29576295
he did i came from a loving family
>>
>>29576162
is this what attractive couples do? why is she laughing? why is this being photographed?
>>
>>29576789
Why did you end up this way then? I'm legitimately curious.
People like you with seemingly zero empathy baffles me.
>>
>>29576949
I don't know maybe spent to much time alone
and never developed any emotions
or just never had any to begin with

Not like it matters i work and act the part
of a human being
i'm happy at the end of the day that's all that matters to me
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.