[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Almost every mother in the animal kingdom will fight to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>Almost every mother in the animal kingdom will fight to the death to protect their offspring from predators
>Will fight even if the predator is bigger and more powerful in every single way and can tear the mother to shreds

Are there even any human mothers in the modern West who would do the same for their kids?
>>
Most will, yes. It's a genetic imperative, even if /r9k/ memes state otherwise.
>>
>>29576132
humans aren't always following instinct, rather they follow selfish emotion, but maybe. I mean, alot the people here still live with their moms, so in a sense they fight the biggest threat in their childs life, which is apparently...life itself.
>>
In my experience most moms worship their kids, so yeah, they'll probably put themselves in harm's way if they think it'll let the kid get away.
>>
>>29576132
Some women get super strength when defending their kids.
>>
>>29576132
Oh yeah. Half the time I go to Walmart, McDonalds or some other shit-tier place, I invariably see black or white trash moms getting in other peoples' faces for some perceived slight to their kid. Even in high-end areas, I see mothers protect their kids all the time.

The only moms who don't are Latinas whose parents and Bishops didn't let them get an abortion. They don't hold their kids' hands while crossing the street, but they text their illegal Chad boyfriends instead. It's always their kids who get hit by cars. And the driver is always (unfairly) blamed.
>>
>>29576132
Most animals give no parental care. I think you're confusing mammals with the majority of the animal kingdom. It's a pretty small phylum.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.