[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wagecucks WW@?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 11artsbeat-mamet-superJumbo.jpg (321 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
11artsbeat-mamet-superJumbo.jpg
321 KB, 1365x2048
>job interview tomorrow
>really nervous
>bought new pants for it
I'm excited to have money to buy a gaming PC and pay my parents back.

Wageslave thread? I'm happy to be able to participate in these soon.
>>
>>29575464
>get interview
>extremely nervous
>can't even answer questions cause so nervous
>I have shaky speech and stutter every answer out

please just kill me
>>
>>29575568
Did you get the job that you were interviewing for?
>>
>>29575464
>Pizza place is hiring literally down the road from where I live.

I can walk there and back. One of the forst things about my other job was having to stand around like an asshole waiting for the bus to show up, heaving to deal with smelly literal retards and occasionally like 40 kids on a day trip all running around and nearly sitting on my lap - or worse yet having a co-worker take the same bus as me and forcing small talk for our ride there.
>>
>>29575903
I got asked for a second interview and never showed up because I was so embarressed
>>
>>29575464
>Wageslave
Sorry I can't hear you over my freetime and autism bux.

comfy.jpg
>>
>>29575464
>go to interview
>say they need to handle a few things and they'll call me
>they never do
>that was 1 month ago
>I've been unemployed for 6 months, and over a year before that job

Not looking so good.

Just been trying to...idk, not feel like shit all the time.
>>
>>29575464
>tfw too anxious to hand in resume
>tfw too anxious to even return calls for the jobs
>>
>>29577417
Ohhh man, you should have gone, friend. Second interview almost always means they're gonna hire you.
>>
>>29575464
Remember the star method for the questions and youll do ok.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.