[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pros and cons to being a traveling homeless person?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: download (2).jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8 KB, 300x168
pros and cons to being a traveling homeless person?
>>
>>29575285
Pros: THE MAN can't keep you down, man. Being a traveling hobo is freedom personified.
Cons: You smell bad, look bummy, have to hustle for food, money, etc.
>>
File: 25354522.jpg (17 KB, 243x243) Image search: [Google]
25354522.jpg
17 KB, 243x243
im looking into quitting my job and becoming a travelling vagabond. op, you need to read this book, "vagabonding" by rolf potts. you can find the torrent on KAT. its a great read that tells you the basics of what you need to know before starting out.
>>
>>29575335
At least you arent a wagekek

gg
>>
The cold, lonely nights
>>
I've been thinking of buying a small van to live in recently.
Anybody got any thoughts on this? It's cheaper than living in a house and I can go where ever I want for how long I want.
>>
>>29575285
I've been thinking about this for a long time. I would mostly try to hol trains even tho it's dangerous. Something about leaving everything and setting off on a never ending journey to nowhere in particular sounds like a good life to me.
>>
>>29575655
what if you where in warm climates?
>>
When you have to spend all your energy on survival, you are free to ignore problems that you would have if you were less bound by you immediate material needs and actually had to make choices in your life.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.