[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROASTIE HERE... ROASTIE THERE... WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (52 KB, 1095x614) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg
52 KB, 1095x614
ROASTIE HERE... ROASTIE THERE...
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
I WANT A VIRGIN GIRLFRIEND, I WANT A FUCKING VIRGIN, GIVE ME A VIRGIN
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>29575171
if you are over 15 then you will never find a roastie that hasnt already been penetrated
>>
>>29575171
It doesn't matter even slightly who's a virgin or not. Just try to live a happy life, anon.
>>
File: 1466668191101.png (454 KB, 621x845) Image search: [Google]
1466668191101.png
454 KB, 621x845
>>29575171
No honey, you are going to get an experienced used goods woman like me who likes inexperienced virgin guys like you =)
>>
File: 1466714556935.jpg (60 KB, 620x617) Image search: [Google]
1466714556935.jpg
60 KB, 620x617
>>29575171
How old are you?

You know that girls who are the prettiest lose their virginity around 14 right? They go out and drink with older boys.

The decent looking girls lose it around 15. They do the same thing.

And you're to old to go for the that young ones. You would end up in jail.

You need to go up a couple of wheigt classes. Find somebody who barely gets to see the sun. Acne, smelly, bad personal hygiene. Flat tits with huge nipples. When the nipples are so big they have wrinkles. Perhaps somebody with downs syndrome.

Then maybe you could find someone so ugly that they've not lost their virginity yet above legal age of consent.
>>
>>29575171
>ROASTIE HERE... ROASTIE THERE...

Somehow I'm not buying the basic premise that you've ever seen two girls naked in person in your life.

Not going to touch the meme about how the labia minora is...what, some kind of vaginal lining that gets pulled out by penises? Especially multiple unique ones? IDK, KYS.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.