[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw it's really not like in the movies and nice guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1464944271687.png (32 KB, 766x758) Image search: [Google]
1464944271687.png
32 KB, 766x758
>tfw it's really not like in the movies and nice guys do finish last and all the asshole guys who are jerks and mean get the hot nice girls and fucks them all
>>
>>29575056
OHHH NICE GUYS FINISH LAST

WHEN YOU RUN OUT OF GAS
>>
woman see life differently

what a relationship to them is how other people see you as its mostly politicial financial shitshow .
maybe it used to be real but surely now its now
>>
>>29575056

no one wants to work with and/or date a little beta introspective overly-emotional faggot
>>
>>29575056
Are there any movies which tell these stories? Most which even touch on the topic aren't true shut ins, can socialize fine, and are about becoming a normalfag.
>>
>>29575403

The only ones I can think of are Zero Charisma and Freaks & Geeks. Freaks & Geeks had some genuine moments, but they had to normalize it a little to keep it airing. In the end they still canceled it because it made viewers too "uncomfortable" with the losers characters. Zero Charisma is about a fa/tg/uy with serious anger issues.

Movies about losers getting shit on constantly aren't popular because there's no character arc. While it may mirror real life, it doesn't make for good entertainment or even a feel good story.

If you actually want a story about a robot freak, read Notes from Underground. Nothing even comes close.
>>
"Nice guy" is code word for an effeminate guy
And "Jerk" is code word for a masculine guy

Modern day media does its best to demonize any man who dare show masculinity while showing men who are weak and ineffectual as role models and people to aspire to.

If you seriously believe the "nice guy" meme, then you are just hopelessly brainwashed
>>
>>29575056
Not true. Those hot guys who fuck hot girls? They're totally nice guys. You're being a judgemental asshole, and girls hate that. You're not the nice guy.
>>
>>29575676
*yawn*

what a cliche statement
>>
>>29575771
But he's also totally right. Guys who call themselves nice guys are total dicks
>>
>>29575534
Thanks for the thorough response.
I've seen a bit of Freaks and it was ok.
I understand it wouldn't have widespread interest, though I reject it cannot be entertaining or have character arcs.
I appreciate the recommendations.
>>
File: 1467040423432.png (218 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1467040423432.png
218 KB, 600x579
>>29575534

Reading Notes From the Underground now. Thanks, fampai, it's pretty good.
>>
File: 1464703219781.gif (352 KB, 533x295) Image search: [Google]
1464703219781.gif
352 KB, 533x295
Hi, I'm a "Nice guy." :)

>I see myself as someone who helps people, and I'm always there to offer help or advice to my female friends (despite being utterly naive in terms of the situation they're in)
>I keep my male friends and female friends far apart, and arguably have two social lives-the life I actually enjoy, and then the anxious unsteady shambles that is the life I present to girls I want to fuck
>I have a lot of hatred toward guys who bullied me, or if I didn't get bullied, toward guys who jokingly mocked me or made me look stupid in front of other people on any occasion
>I get extremely jealous and sometimes unpleasant when a girl I want to fuck hooks up with another guy, even if I have made no indication that I'm interested in that girl
>I believe I think differently to everyone, and that I have an edge on relationships and social situations because I think critically and am well aware of the tropes of relationships which I must avoid in order to keep my partner happy
>I constantly wish I had a girlfriend, without really knowing what kind of person I'd want to be in a relationship with
>I go out of my way to seem different to other guys, sometimes complimenting a girls eyes or hair instead of her body, thinking that this is a unique thing that will stand out
>I'm a very private person and dislike other people's company in a situation where I cannot easily and quickly rid myself of it, and yet I want a relationship which would mean spending great amounts of time with someone
>I have had countless female "best friends" who I actually wanted to fuck but never did and became satisfied with them trusting me as a best friend, never knowing my intentions and eventually fading away once I meet a replacement
>I am utterly incapable of flirting
>I have absolutely no idea how people, male or female, think and have no idea how to act in a real friendship or relationship
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.