[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand what the deal is. As long as you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1435611850656.png (894 KB, 1871x976) Image search: [Google]
1435611850656.png
894 KB, 1871x976
I don't understand what the deal is. As long as you have someone near and dear to your heart, life is worth living. I know every single one of you has to have at least one friend or person that cares about you. Latch yourself to them. Remind yourself everyday that they are your reason for living. Once you have that anchor, the rest of life is smooth sailing.
>>
>>29574599
please go back

you have to go back
>>
>>29574599
too much cringe
>>
>>29574599
please end your suffering.
>>
File: 1462327379155.jpg (36 KB, 500x634) Image search: [Google]
1462327379155.jpg
36 KB, 500x634
Wise words. The deal is that I'm a rotten bastard, and I'm fairly sure the person I'd like to attach myself to like a parasite :^) keeps me at a comfortable distance for great reason. With that I cross my arms and turn my nose up, oblivious to what's best for me.
>>
>>29574751
This
Also I don't think it would be enough, really. I would feel safer, maybe, and more understood, but I don't think it would answer any questions or suddenly give my life real meaning.
>>
>>29574599
>As long as you have someone near and dear to your heart, life is worth living
Not, if you feel like a burden to them.
>>
>>29574599
The only person that cares about me is my mom, and frankly, I don't live for others

I have no friend.
>>
>>29574627
we can never go back to Arizona
>>
>>29574599
>Latch yourself to them.

But that's not healthy either.
>>
>>29575811
Senpai, I know you're thinking it's just your mom, but I promise you that if your mom wasn't around to be your only cheerleader, you'll experience a new kind of feel that feels like you're floating in limbo. It's a real loss that goes deeper than loneliness, despite being lonely. It's like hitting rock bottom when you already thought you were at the bottom.

She might suck, she might have really fucked you up, but if she wasn't a complete druggie/alky, she is honestly probably the only person you could vent to for hours, trust not to steal from you, and know that she will not leave you to die.

No gf can promise you that loyalty, and no one has a real idea of what true loyalty means anyway, even yourself. There are only people who want you to stop talking after five minutes because your voice is annoying and people who want you to get over your problems within the week so they can stop asking if you're okay.
>>
>>29575998
yeah it would be nice to have an ideal mother/son relationship wouldnt it
>>
>>29576030
It wasn't ideal. She actually cucked the shit out of my life and I spend a lot of time wanting to impress her and think I'm a good son.

Still, it's become apparent that life without will be so terrible because I've never had a best friend, a confidante, or anyone who was deeply interested in my well being, and as fucked up as she might be, she wouldn't use any of my shortcomings as fodder for gossip or to elevate herself.

No one will care about me except for my mom, and she wasn't always great at that. You'd have to go through this feel to get it, but I hope you don't.
>>
>>29574599
OP i can appreciate what you're trying to do with this post but i think you're going about it wrong. whether or not these robots have 1 person close to them they probably can't appreciate it, besides latching onto one person isn't really healthy. these types of problems always stem from within
>>
No I literally have no one. I'm thinking about getting a dog.
>>
>I know every single one of you has to have at least one friend or person that cares about you
that's one hell of a huge assumption
>>
>>29574599
Yeah right. Don't listen to OP guys he's a faggot. Now lets turn this thread into something more interesting like....a discussion about piss.

What color is your piss? Does it smell bad? Is it foamy? Do tell me about your piss robots.

/piss/ thread.
>>
File: julius.png (76 KB, 662x413) Image search: [Google]
julius.png
76 KB, 662x413
>>29574599
>. I know every single one of you has to have at least one friend or person that cares about you.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OP

You
don't
have
a
fucking
clue
do you
>>
>>29576439
dang anon thats pretty random :^)
>>
>>29576281
thats a good idea. my dog is so loving
>come home from work
>dog is chillin by the AC
>lie down on the rug
>dog slinks over and kind of tucks herself under my chin/tackles into me
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.