[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
<3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: output.gif (641 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
output.gif
641 KB, 480x270
If there was a way I would be there for all of you /r9k/
>>
But we're all going to die anyway. save your energy and just wait it out.
>>
>We just want to post about frogs
>Normie people are all about dogs
>>
>>29574581
thats very whorish
>>
>>29574581
Thanks, anon. That's really nice of you.
>>
>>29574651
Yes, begone >>29574581 woman.
>>
>>29574581
How about you fuck off, you fucking leech.

I hear it all the time - "oh anon I just want to be there for you, I just want you to trust me, I just want you to feel better" - which in the matter of days turns into "I dont want to see you that way, youre not even trying, you dont even want to get better, you enjoy being depressed and thats your problem bye".

I know your pretentious kind. You think youre doing us a favor when you decide to be there for us when nobody else wants to? You think youre a good, altruistic person? Hmpf. No, youre a fucking leech who just wants to get praise for empty words - who wants to feel better for themselves about "being nice" when in the reality youre doing FUCKING NOTHING. All your words are just verbal masturbation.

While YOU claimed you would ALWAYS be there for me, ALWAYS, that I could call you no matter what time and date is it - you know who was the only person who answered the phone in the middle of the night while I was drunk, holding 5 tabs of benzos in my hand? It was that "freak", that depressed guy who talks to himself and just playes League for days - it was the guy you made fun of because he jumped "like a faggot". Not you, you fucking hypocrite scum, but him. He didnt shout at me for "being a little bitch" and waking him up when he was with his girlfriend in her bed, he didnt tell me to fuck off when I was pathetic as fuck, at the edge of suicide. He managed to talk me out of it, when I couldnt help myself.

So please, just fuck off my board with your hollow claims. Be there for all of us? What the FUCK are you talking about!? You selfish motherfuckers couldnt "be there" for one failed fucking normie - let alone the whole fucking board of robots.

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29574581
Fuck off, empathic vampire. Your kind are the worst.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.