[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go outside >everything is some fucking scam to shake you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: 1451422062630.jpg (30 KB, 390x377) Image search: [Google]
1451422062630.jpg
30 KB, 390x377
>go outside
>everything is some fucking scam to shake you down
>buy this extended warranty only $25
>buy this $5 Frappucino that is $0.05 of corn syrup and $0.10 of coffee
Fuck capitalism
>>
>>29574405
sounds like you just need to move out of area you are at now.
>be me
>live in country side
>go outside
>no one for 20 acers on each side of me
>can do literally what ever I want when ever I want
>go into town
>everyone is nice and minds their own business
>>
>>29574405
>Fuck capitalism

Fuck communism
>>
>>29574513
Most people are so fucking dumb. And they're conditioned to be even dumber by our education system.

If you can break out of the prolemode and just understand how this system works, then everyone is your bitch. They are programmed to be your bitch.
>>
The frappucino has to also cover the costs of rent, wages, electricity, insurance, permits, etc, and still make the man a profit at the end of the day.

It's still a ripoff, just not nearly as much of one as you make it out to be.
>>
>>29574405
>make $3,000 bi-weekly as a software engineer
>still be frugal as fuark
>only spend money on vidya and rent/utilities

fucc the system boii, you aint gettin my upper middle class income
>>
>>29574559
/thread

OP is retarded
>>
>>29574405
you're not forced to buy this shit
you can live off 15 bucks a week easily
gullible normies that buy this stuff deserve to be ripped off
>>
>>29574548
>If you can break out of the prolemode and just understand how this system works, then everyone is your bitch.

We're listening. Give us some tips. What are the major realizations and what are some easy actionable ways to make proletariats your bitch?
>>
>>29574997
Just start a company and get above the line.
Sell something besides your time.

Once you own a business, you're playing by the plutocrats' rules, and they're the guys who write all the laws.
>>
>>29574594
So you make less then 60k after taxes and consider yourself upper/middle class?

Depends where you live I guess... 60k in Cali is lower-middle class.
>>
>>29574405
Just don't buy it then?

Buy in bulk and don't eat out. For a starbucks drink you can probably get a bag of coffee to last a month.
>>
>>29575220
60k post taxes in upstate new york
>>
>america

you guys have the cheapest food there is
if i were you id just buy some meat ramen and veggies for 50$ a month
>>
Simply not buying the stuff isn't enough. Capitalism is insidious. It will affect you no matter what.
>>
>>29574405
>buy this $5 Frappucino that is $0.05 of corn syrup and $0.10 of coffee
it is overpriced, but you forget about equipment, labor, and location.
You buy a Frappucino you also get an outlet and a quiet place for a few hours.
>>
File: 1463434732892.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463434732892.png
1 MB, 1280x720
You gotta make the best of it man. I flip shit all the time. I buy computer parts from jackasses all the time who don't know what they're worth and sell them for just under market value to make some cash. I also buy "broken" HDTVs all the time of craiglist for like 20 bucks or most of the time free because they don't know whats wrong with it. Change out one $20 broken part and flip it for 100.

I also just do this shit on weekends as a way to fuel my anime merch hobby.
>>
>>29575346
>Capitalism is insidious.
>he types from his capitalist produced computer, through his capitalist, for-profit internet service provider
>>
>>29574548
>>29574594
>>29574670
>>29575052
>>29575278
>>29575453

This. Once retards educate themselves and stop taking it in the ass buy corporate scum, they wouldnt have a problem. Call me a jew, but i try and save every dollar I make and try getting free shit whenever i can, thats the only way you will beat this system. Start growing and cooking your own shit if you have to.
>>
>>29575614
by* sorry my brian is fried from watching youtube videos all day
>>
>>29575614
by* sorry my brain is fried from watching youtube videos all day
>>
>make min wage
>literally can't even image what people that makes thousands of dollars a month do with all that money
>>
>>29575456
My point exactly.

Origidigidingdong
>>
>>29575722
>implying it hasn't drastically improved your quality of life so you don't live in a mud hut and pick foods from a forest to survive
>>
>>29574405
>he's allowed to go outside any time he wants and he says "fuck capitalism"

i hate millennials.
>>
>>29575698
that buy fancy things and than put the rest away for retirement and savings for their kids
>>
>>29575698
i used to invest in stocks but the past 2 months i've just been sitting on amazon buying random shit that i may or may not use for like an hour a day. it's really no different from being poor, i just have a nicer car and home and shit i guess. travel is nice.
>>
>>29575753
Maybe I would have been happier asking the wind spirits to bring rain to my crops and for the mud spirit to not slow down my work.
I mean, what is quality of life, really?
>>
>>29575919
>I mean, what is quality of life, really?

Not freezing too death
>>
>>29575947
>capitalists invented fire
Really, anon? Come on now.
>>
>>29575997
>>capitalists invented fire

They invented inventing :^)
>>
>>29575947
>it's impossible to survive in the wilderness without technology

Sometimes people forget that we are literally animals that evolved to survive in the harshest climates in the world.
>>
>>29575919
>wind spirit
>mud spirit
no wonder your opinion are shit. tree spirit and river spirit are objectively superior.
>>
Capitalism is choice, you don't have to buy anything that's advertised to you.
>>
>>29576140
except it's not at all
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.