[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me justify killing myself even though I have a family that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Help me justify killing myself even though I have a family that loves me.
>>
>>29574394
"i did it for the lulz"
Oregano
>>
your family doesn't really love you if they want you to suffer indefinitely

you being alive may be much more of a burden then whatever grief you'd inflict upon them by dying
>>
>>29574394
Just because you're dying doesn't mean that you're important. Nobody's gonna miss you, I promise give it time. The memory of you will slowly fade from their minds. Your room will get changed, your clothes put away.
>>
File: 1462925733972.jpg (47 KB, 576x589) Image search: [Google]
1462925733972.jpg
47 KB, 576x589
>>29574394
Nihilism, or basically >>29576060
Although, if you need justification, it kinda seems like you haven't reached the point where suicide is the best option (and no, I'm not a normie who's gonna keep saying how suicide isn't an option at all)
At least give us some context/reason to why you're considering it now/life story. At least something.
>>
>>29574394
>loves you

How? By feeding you and sending you to school like a pet? top kek they don't love you, they simply wanted to fulfill their stupid desire to have a complete life so they can die good normies. They secretly wish you were better looking and more fun.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.