[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot and normie archetypes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10
File: robot and normie archetypes.jpg (1 MB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
robot and normie archetypes.jpg
1 MB, 2400x1800
Which archetype are you? I'm honestly none of these right now.
>>
>>29574379
the cerebretonic - being intelligent part
>>
>>29574379
Im the mouse and it hurts.
>>
>>29574379
these are stupid. I'm a little bit of cerbretonic, sloth, and cyborg.
>>
Inb4 everyone says they are the cerebretonic

People on here like to think of themselves as the intellectual but yet misunderstood loner, but in reality you are just awkward, ugly, and of average intelligence
>>
The sloth except my house is clean. Mildly overweight, work 25 hours a week feels like im a wagie, and spend nearly half my free time in front of my pc and another third in front of my phone
>>
>tfw pretty much all of the robot cliches at once
>>
>>29574462
Anyone else used to do the thing where you follow your friends around like a dog? I used to do that all the time which I think is one of the reasons all of my friends abandoned me, which just made me do it more as I became more desperate to hold onto them.
>>
>inb4 one million cerebronormies think they can be robots
real chart coming through
fuck off back to facebook you fucking fags
>>
>>29574379
Feels good to be a cyborg
>>
File: real chart.jpg (2 MB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
real chart.jpg
2 MB, 2400x1800
>>29574610
why the fuck does it detach you image when the you mistype the captcha ree
>>
Wagecuck except I get paid well
>>
I'm ugly, fat, manlet, autistic, watch anime, hate modern women, agree with most of /pol/, can't form normal relationships with normal people but I've had sex (it wasn't that great desu). Where ?
>>
>>29574664
>but I've had sex

Cyborg.
>>
>>29574664
None just ky
>>
mouse ya know
>>
>>29574379
mouse reporting in.

my life is suffering.
>>
>>29574701
Fair enough, though I am anything but normal outside of having sex.
>>
>>29574755
A little mouse, sloth, cerebrewhateverthefuck, and elephant man. ;_;
>>
>>29574379

I'm a mix of all of them, desu.

Human individuality is never one-dimensional.

I can check off three from each archetype, easy.
>>
Mice report in.

Anyone else hate it when you're engaged with uncomfortable small talk with a stranger or acquaintance and they ask you personal questions.
>>
>>29574605
I imagine I would do if I had any.
>>
>>29574947
>Cerebrawhateverthefuck
>>
>>29574965
I think many people would find that uncomfortable. but what do I know I'm a mouse.
>>
>>29574379
Ex-sloth turned wageslave. I can't even watch anime anymore, I'm too paranoid about wasting my free time.

The worst part is I'm only working because my mom forced me too. I live at home and don't have any bills or anything, but I'm still fucking terrified of losing my job.
>>
>>29574379
I even look like the cerebrotonic guy ffs
>>
>>29574995
I know but I feel like most people could maneuver around that kind of thing in a way I just can't, A few days ago I was asked 'So what are you doing right now?' And I had to do everything in my power not to say 'Nothing' and came off sounding awkward and unsure of myself. I could feel the other person cringe.
>>
>>29574965
>Anyone else hate it when you're engaged with uncomfortable small talk with a stranger or acquaintance and they ask you personal questions.
Mouse here and jesus christ yes.
>>
Mouth with the first line of sloth.
>>
>>29574379
Who the fuck wrote these? I know the thing with these is that they work like horoscopes in that they have a bunch of vague stuff and you read them and go 'Thats totally me!' But reading the mouse one its scarily accurate, I even have similar features to the drawing.
>>
File: fug dis.gif (2 MB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
fug dis.gif
2 MB, 400x286
>Mouse/Wageslave

JUST
>>
Why the hate on cerebrotonics? I definitely don't feel like a normie.
>>
>>29574379
I didn't expect a chart to deconstruct me so perfectly. I admit it hurts a bit.
>>
>>29574605
>that hit me so hard it hurts

>be me
>like 10 or something I dont remember
>have this "friend" that I would always follow, as I was afraid of losing the only one I had
>He would always try to talk to others to get me to back off
>only made me more sad
>one day he told me to "stop following him"
>found somebody else to follow
>>
>>29575384
So what are you?

Oregano
>>
File: mmm yessss.jpg (18 KB, 403x312) Image search: [Google]
mmm yessss.jpg
18 KB, 403x312
>>29574379
god damn, that cerebretonic robot type hits way too fucking close to home

>studying STEM
>currently in UNI
>stopped caring about life some time ago
>can't remember the last time i actually felt any strong emotion that had any meaning
>haven't been shopping for anything other than white T-shirts the last 7 years. I shit ye not, i've inherited my brother's clothes, which are good enough.
>cooking, exercise and sunlight is fine. Rest, not so much
>honestly feel like i've tried enough with far too shitty results
>not even gonna act like that's happened or is gonna happen +-3 years from now
>i'm at least trying
>>
>>29574379
How do you ironically piss into a jug?
>>
File: pepe.png (8 KB, 329x320) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
8 KB, 329x320
>>29575535
for teh meems man le xd 420 lamayo
>>
File: 1465782246709.png (73 KB, 232x325) Image search: [Google]
1465782246709.png
73 KB, 232x325
>>29574379
>Elephant Man/Mouse

that feel when you can't fix my level of ugly
>>
>>29574379
So what happens if you're in a relationship with the cerebrotronic types? (Introvert STEM genius robot dude) He's pretty unfeeling and its starting to depress me more and more trying to give him love I never honestly get back despite saying he likes me. Will he get better with time or will it get worse? I don't want to quit on him because I feel that every girl previously in his life has and that's why he mistrust women but idk what to do?
>>
>>29575829
He's probably just a schizoid, he may become slightly more affectionate and talkative with time, but maybe not. Schizoids do like their alone time.
>>
File: 1451780018899.jpg (17 KB, 398x398) Image search: [Google]
1451780018899.jpg
17 KB, 398x398
>>29574379
>perfect example of cerebrotonic
>mfw I even walk too fast and slouch
>>
>>29575935
Schizoid cerebrotonic here, this is exactly right in my case. I've been in a couple of relationships that didn't last long at all. I wanted more alone time than they were willing to give.
>>
Mix of sloth and cerebretonic
and maybe histrionic
>captcha: attention avenue
>>
>>29575990
I do give him a lot of space. I just...doesn't he want to be with me at least a little? I try so hard to be sweet and affectionate and not gripe about things but I feel like I'm getting nothing in return sometimes. What's the point if we don't spend any time together?

Thank you for the insight though. I'm just depressed and don't know what to do.
>>
>>29576074
If he is almost completely alone for a few days or weeks, he will probably want to see you quite a bit. Still won't show it though. Source: I am a schizoid who hasn't seen a single friend in a few weeks.
>>
>>29576074
Also you might want to think about telling him to be more affectionate or you'll leave him. A lot of schizoids are fairly submissive.
>>
>>29576074
Unfortunately, I don't have any easy or quick answers for you. If he really is schizoid then it'll be difficult to get him to change. The best advice I can give is that (again, if he is schizoid and it sounds like he may be) he may genuinely like and care for you, but he just has a very hard time expressing it emotionally.
>>
>>29576074
You may want to consider >>29576166. At the very least telling him exactly how you feel and what the problem is.
>>
>>29576131
I do wait until he messages me to actually pursue conversations but maybe I'll just give him a bit more room. And room for myself to think it over. I've never really considered it was schizoid but looking at the symptoms they're almost all there. I can't get angry or upset with someone who can't control their mental state can I?

>>29576166
He's not, really. He's a bit confrontational if anything.

>>29576250
Thank you. I think he does care for me but like you said, can't express it at all. I feel bad then. For being a little angry at him.
>>
>>29576074
Actually fuck schizoids, this>>29576275
should just go for all relationship problems, hiding how you feel is like cancer, the longer you wait to address the problem, the more it grows. That's why my parents got divorced.
>>
just joined up as a wageslave
can't wait until i hate my boss and have a heavy alcohol dependency
its gonna be great.
>>
>>29574379
Everything about Cerebrotonic describes me holy shit. The pic even kind of looks like me.

I've certainly become apathetic as to the plights of mankind, perhaps even reveling in them, but we all do some extent.
>>
>>29574379
A cross between super autist and the sloth.
>>
File: 1439659036257.png (13 KB, 397x344) Image search: [Google]
1439659036257.png
13 KB, 397x344
>>29574379
>wageslave

This is hitting so hard right now
>>
Feel myself increasingly slipping into Cerebrotronic. I have been watching a lot of MDE and getting physical excercise at my manual labor job and just feel argumentative all the time. I feel like no one likes me because they think I think I'm smarter than them (have been told this multiple times) when actually I don't. I just dont know how to stop coming off like this.
>>
>>29574379
>cyborg
>underageb&
>in normie category

wat, is this bait?
>>
>>29574379
Sloth reporting in senpai
>>
I was wageslave but I'm now a sloth. Will likely get a job and be a wagecuck again soon.
>>
>>29574379
Wannabe/cyborg hybrid

We're evolving.
>>
That cyborg definition is literal bullshit. Not what a cyborg is at all. A cyborg can be leaning to either side, robot or normie, and it depends on the circumstances.
>>
File: 1371437839250.jpg (47 KB, 500x611) Image search: [Google]
1371437839250.jpg
47 KB, 500x611
>>29575829
This is an interesting one. Schizoids value complete honesty and trust above all, but are prone to being annoyed by romanticism and passionate displays. I have never solved the problem myself. I want love, yet I can't imagine opening up and being as vulnerable to it as people normally are. I have had many gfs. It always ends with me becoming more passive and irritated by the simple reality of being so close to another person. You can't expect a schizoid to enjoy things like watching movies, lazing around in bed, holding you for hours and making cute little remarks every 30 seconds. Our minds are in overdrive. We have a pathological need to devour, process, and theorize about information. We tend to treat most people like human pets, because this allows us to handle an external presence in the easiest and least-annoying way.

I don't have any actual advice for you, because as I said, I haven't solved the problem myself. I am currently in a relationship right now. I am trying to be "there", "present", "affectionate", and such. It is exceedingly difficult.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.