[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did any of you guys go to Faggot Camp? What was it like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Did any of you guys go to Faggot Camp? What was it like?
>>
>Faggot Camp

You're gonna have to elaborate, OP. I've been to many a faggot camps but I'm not sure I've been to the faggot camp in mention.
>>
>>29574299
Why yes I do browse this landfill of a website!
>>
Yes I did. Now I'm a master cock sucker
>>
>>29574299
Yes, I'm a sissy now who wants nothing more than dicks to suck. Camp was alright, not as good as I expected. But such is life, I guess.
>>
>>29574299
Looks like its tgime for a (((True Conservative))) to save the day and bring Traditional values to this board. This gay propoganda spewed by the left wing media is corrupting our nation's youth and the democrats stand by and let it happen.

I a spokesman for the Ted Cruz campaign will fight the liberals and restore Values to this country.
>>
>>29574725
>he doesn't know a disproportionate amount of faggots are alt righters
I don't know why it happens.
>>
>>29574813
That is why we (((True Conservatives))) must unite and TrusTED in this coming convention.

Beyond that we must trust in the lord to give salvation to those effected by the liberal propoganda.
>>
>>29574867
Damn I guess I'm a #CruzMissle...
>>
>>29574987
Excellent my fellow #CruzMissile now its time to make the PRIESTHOOD RISE!!!
>>
File: 00z0z_eqw0ggrUpNX_1200x900.jpg (74 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
00z0z_eqw0ggrUpNX_1200x900.jpg
74 KB, 1200x900
>>29574299
Yes. My parents sent me there to fix me.

Instead, I got a bf and came out a stronger faggot than ever before.
>>
>>29575130
I think its so funny liberals come here and shill their propoganda. Stop samefagging you pathetic cunt
>>
>>29574299
N-no

originaldesu
>>
>>29575174
Considering the amount of times faggot camps succeeded is a great big 0, it's safe to assume that every gay who went through them either came out dead or even gayer.

Those things should become illegal already.
>>
>>29575130
Those sprint issue headphones are comfy
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 620x387
>>29575237
Thats not entirely true...
>>
>>29575237
And speaking of which whats your story you seem rather ass blasted by gay camp?
>>
>>29574867
TEDS A MESS
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.