[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he thinks he's gonna meet a 20-something year old kissless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 47
File: 1466838569733.gif (643 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1466838569733.gif
643 KB, 245x245
>he thinks he's gonna meet a 20-something year old kissless virgin female who has never even touched a cock and be her "first everything"
>>
Or die trying.
>>
File: 1373850482343.gif (208 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1373850482343.gif
208 KB, 200x200
>why d-do you hate hope s-senpai?
>>
>>29574156

Fine I'll find somebody who can pretend I'm her first.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 283x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 283x390
>>29574156
I already know this and this is exactly why I have given up on finding a suitable partner. I'm gonna die alone and I'm strangely fine with that.
>>
>>29574156
Or just remember that women are only poison and that you must learn to accept being alone because you are the one you will have to live with for the rest of your life
>>
>>29574195
Why don't you just go for a halfling? A vaginal virgin who has sucked cock. Sure, she's not "pure", but she's purer than girls who gave up their pussy to Chad. At least she had enough to restraint and modesty to save her hymen. She's not totally spoiled, and there's still plenty of room in her impressionable mind for you to imprint upon when you take her true virginity.
>>
Why would I want a saggy old bint.

I want a 16 year old
>>
I already know one and she's a belly girl, I'm not a virgin myself so I'm leaving her be but I feel sorry for her and if she did really want it I'd show her a good time.

Actually I know another one too, but apparently shes kissed.
>>
>>29574156
No one actually thinks this. Though it would be the most desirable partner, however improbable

Pure maiden > Alone > Chad/PUA > Beta cuck
>>
File: fembot_personality.jpg (99 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
fembot_personality.jpg
99 KB, 1000x750
>>29574156

I met one

she's heavily mentally ill
>>
>>29574224
Why not just find a normal girl who's had sex?
>>
>>29574673
>fembot

No such thing exists.
>>
>>29574700

She wasn't posting on 4chan, but she was virgin at 27
>>
>>29574727
what did she look like and did she find a boyfriend?
>>
File: tfw.png (236 KB, 940x1001) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
236 KB, 940x1001
>>29574156
>tfw no qt experienced gf
>tfw she'll never be super into you and shocked when she finds out you're a virgin
>tfw she'll never go full lust mode and try to initiate every day because the thought of being your first gets her off so badly
>tfw she'll never gently ride you and whisper sweet nothings into your ear while you kiss passionately
>>
It's the only thing keeping me from breaking and going full on Oregon.
>>
>>29574832

She looks rather similar to Sansa Stark from GoT only very small, less than 160cm. I bf'd her and liberated her from virginity at the cost of my sanity and mind
>>
>>29574907
>at the cost of my sanity and mind

can you elaborate please
>>
lemme tell you something

soon, but not really soon. probably in 2 years from now most men will walk away.
the internet is more common than ever and more guys are being redpilled on woman. most won't take the redpill at first but at some point they will have to.

woman think they got all the cards in their hands won't be ready for the possible crash of the dating and marriage scene
>>
>>29574936

She's crazy, like borderline coupled with anxiety disorder or something. We met on the internet, and after quite some time we decided to meet up(She's rather shy and cautious, and apparently unable to approach/get approached by guys IRL). At first everything went well(long enough to get attached to her) and the relationship was cool, but then she started getting increasingly erratic and weird. Extreme and unexpected mood swings, paranoia, complete lack of empathy, and she had the emotional maturity of a 12 year old at 27. She also told me she spent some time in a mental ward and used to have an eating disorder.
>>
>>29575033
Do you think she was unable to get approached buy guys irl or that she never got approached also, how did the relationship end?
>>
File: 1000-Yard-Stare-Tom-Lea.jpg (192 KB, 1600x792) Image search: [Google]
1000-Yard-Stare-Tom-Lea.jpg
192 KB, 1600x792
>>29575180

She thought every guy IRL that was interacting with her was a creep so she pretty much avoided guys, she basically only left the house for classes.

She ended the relationship because it was 'too much' for her(she accused me of online cheating for no reason, had random bursts of anger, got drunk to easye her anxiety attacks etc, but wanted to keep being friends yet kept showing she wants to have a relationship, because she's a pussy unable to say what she thinks because she can't deal with negative feedback of any kind. At one point I got really angry and fed up with her pussyfooting around and broke contact.

I've heard before that crazy people tend to leave a lasting mark on their ex partners, and it feels like that's true.

>mfw
>>
>>29574843
This is good too but what if she doesn't take responsibility and expects you to be the dominant partner?
>>
>>29575311
>I've heard before that crazy people tend to leave a lasting mark on their ex partners

Kek, my mom acts similar to that. She ended up cheating on my dad while abusing me and him physically and verbally for years. My dad is a beta cuck so who cares about him. What amazes me is that these defective crazy women can still act perfectly normal in public and can get guys whenever they want (atleast my mom does). I'm pretty sure she scared me for life.

I fucking hate women I will never put my dick in one.
>>
>>29575404
>What amazes me is that these defective crazy women can still act perfectly normal in public

This pretty much. My ex seemed normal to everyone in university etc, but once you got closer to her you saw the terrors that lurk beyond the veil. I guess she got comfortable with me so she felt like she could unleash her real personality on me
>>
>>29574344
ah, this meme...
>>
>>29575033
And that's why any virgin +25 years old girl is either mental or have serious problems regarding health.
>>
>>29574156
He could but she's going to be 50-100 lbs overweight, still living in her parents' house, have a collection of Disney dolls all over her room all creepily staring you down while you try to have sex, and also she doesn't shave or wax her pubes or ass hair

>>29574673
or this.
>>
>>29574991
this, i'm only waiting for this. They'll see.
>>
>not getting an eastern, obedient virgin housewive that learns to love you over years of marriage

Western women are 100% degen
>>
File: pepy smooch.png (53 KB, 675x651) Image search: [Google]
pepy smooch.png
53 KB, 675x651
tfw i scored a cute 95 lb 17 year old khv girl who i trained to be my eager submissive slut

the only catch is that she's black
>>
File: 1430094375949.jpg (28 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
1430094375949.jpg
28 KB, 500x555
I did.

but she's a 4/10.

but shit was honestly cash, I wasn't just another cock to her. made me feel special.

10/10 would pop cherry again.
>>
File: you are the hot dog.png (51 KB, 602x347) Image search: [Google]
you are the hot dog.png
51 KB, 602x347
>>29574991
>>29576464
>soon, but not really soon. probably in 2 years from now most men will walk away.
>most men

Most men who still live at home and are unemployed, piss in bottles, and spend their days posting rare pepes between boipucci threads.

I'm sure the female gender will be devastated at this loss of Alpha specimens.
>>
>>29574156
T. American
>>
>>29574156
they are that niave and stupid
>>
>>29574156
>kissless virgin female

Literally impossible.

Girls are already kissing each other and making out and fingering each other at ridiculously young ages.

Or so I've been told.
>>
>>29574695
Because I don't want Chad's leftovers

I HAVE TO BE HER FIRST KISS
>>
>>29576550
is exactly like that.
>>29576565
Well, me too.
Good luck, fellow robot.
>>
Think of it this way

You grew up jerking off to every hot girl

She grew up orgasming thinking of every hot guy

Because of you're a male and not good looking you have it much harder to get one of the hot looking girls

But a girl with simple looks can easily get Chad. Chads love dominating qt innocent looking girls. Hence she is capable of achieving her dreams and you're not.

A girl with cute looks is not capable of loving you. No matter how much she says. She already achieved her dream of being with a Chad. She already knows what a chad cock tastes like.

One day Chad tells her to fuck off and she has to find a new guy. And that guy is you. But secretly she admires her previous bf while pretending to love you. Her acting is good so you could believing her. But everytime she orgasms she doesn't think of you. She thinks of the chad that used to pound her pussy to oblivion.

And now what can you do about it? Nothing. The love of your life is a cunt and likes big cocks but has no choice but to be with you.

She has already masturbated multiple times to Chad. Is that any different than Chad physically fucking her? No. Its the same.

The point is no matter you will not be loved unless you're a Chad with 10/10 facial aesthetics and 7 figures salary.

The solution is to simply not a give fuck and have sex with as many girls that you can. Forget about marriage and having children. Whats the point of a wife if she lives her life in dreamland with Chad? How can you face your children? What would you tell them? That your mother is married to you because Chad didn't want her anymore?

No
You simply reject that. You live a life of isolation.
Women don't deserve our affection. If she doesn't want to save her virginity for you then she doesn't deserve your love.

Fuck life
>>
>>29574673
this, she was pretty messed up. but thats not to say they dont exist
>>
>>29574991
I'm already seeing it IRL everywhere. The meme has permeated society. Younger millennials get it already, they know feminism/SJW is a crock of shit movement of misandrists angling for special treatment under the guise of equality.
>>
File: sjw vs mra.png (462 KB, 1000x3000) Image search: [Google]
sjw vs mra.png
462 KB, 1000x3000
>>29576684
>>29574991

>Younger millennials get it already, they know feminism/SJW is a crock of shit movement of misandrists angling for special treatment under the guise of equality.

but they're all fat neckbeards who weren't wanted in teh first place.

and they're behaving EXACTLY like the ess jay dubs and femistalins and fat tumblrsexuals with purple hair that they hate.
>>
File: 1460296629078.jpg (326 KB, 650x772) Image search: [Google]
1460296629078.jpg
326 KB, 650x772
>>29576550
>Girls are already kissing each other and making out and fingering each other at ridiculously young ages.
>Or so I've been told.

Can confirm, my ex told me about how she and her cousin would kiss, scissor and lick each other back when they both were underage on sleepovers in summer holidays
>>
>>29576626
> Forget about marriage and having children.
>Women don't deserve our affection. If she doesn't want to save her virginity for you then she doesn't deserve your love.
Can't agree more. Well said robot.
>>
>>29574695
You mean a whore?
>>
>>29576779
I was referring to a younger demographic, I mean literal kids, like 12-17.

Every generation rebels against the previous one, the pendelum swings back and forth every 20-30 years with these things, right now it's already been swinging back hard against the far left-ism of the past couple decades among the youth. That's my take, anyhow.
>>
>tfw I know a girl that fits those characteristics
>tfw she won't go out with me no matter what

>>29574185
She'll die trying.
>>
>>29576980
that's what i expect, and yeah i've been noticing this too. There's HOPE anons.
>>
>>29576869
Ignore him, he's just a degenerate.
>>
>>29574156
And what's more, you'll never be the best she's ever had.
>>
>>29574156
>tfw no qt 20-something experienced gf to gently dominate you and take your virginity while you awkwardly lay there.
>>
Purityfags BTFO: the thread. A hahahah
>>
>>29574156
>he thinks that girls like this are somehow rare and unattainable

I'm currently smirking at your ignorance, friend.
>>
File: 1453924451319.png (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1453924451319.png
14 KB, 400x400
>>29574673
what are her issues?

mentally ill gfs are ideal tbqh, they're the only ones who I could possibly relate with
>>
>>29577793
>kissless virgin female
>kissless
>Not rare and unattainable.
Nice try fembot.
>>
>>29574156
>he wants to attain a female

If you get a gf then what on Earth will you spend your time feeling sad about? Can you imagine not being unhappy? I don't want that.
>>
I will, plenty of fish I'm the sea my friend, it just takes persistence.
>>
>>29577559
>while you concentrate on lasting more than a minute and try not to blurt out that you love her.

ftfy
>>
>>29576565
>I HAVE TO BE HER FIRST KISS

I have to admire this display of honesty. No appeal to bizarre, quasi-religious notions of "purity", no pseudoscience, no feigned devotion to conservative values to justify the need for a woman who has never had sex before. No, at long last, a confession of what a desire for that elusive virgin girlfriend actually is: a terrible sense of insecurity.

If a man is not the very first, there is the chance he may not be the very best. He may not own the woman's heart completely and utterly. And, by virtue of this, he feels his own worth compromised.

The problem with the demand for the immaculate girlfriend is that it doesn't spring from a desire for sexual affection, it doesn't arise from a need to relate to a woman as a lover. Rather, it's the sentiment of a jealous god that demands the monomaniacal worship of a devotee. It isn't the love of an equal that's desired, but the slavish bowing and scraping of mortals in the presence of their god.

However, there are problems with this. How many of these men who demand a virgin girlfriend have never had a crush on another woman? Because, if he had, he is no longer "pure". His first feelings of sexual desire were directed at another woman, and every woman that follows will never be able to be his "first" in that very important respect. Our virgin man who has waited for his virgin bride may not have had sex before but, in a sense, he has already committed adultery in his heart.

Has the man demanding a virgin girlfriend ever masturbated before? If so, he is no longer pure. After all, whatever woman he meets thereafter did not inspire his first orgasm. She is getting the sloppy seconds of some fantasy.

So if a man wants to be worshiped, he shouldn't bother wasting his time trying to find that elusive virgin woman. He should dedicate his time to becoming a god. After all, he has made it all too clear that living as actual people live simply isn't good enough.
>>
>>29574156

My last gf was in her early 30's and was a virgin who sucked one cock before mine. She also had schizophrenia, unironically talked about hurt feelings and cried at least once a week. She was very awkward in bed and failed to get me to cum even once. Female virginity is a meme. I would have been happier with a girl who had some experience and a level head.
>>
>>29578133
Purityfag here. She was damaged like that because she had actually sucked a cock before yours, ergo she was not pure. If you had gotten an ACTUAL virgin, she would have been perfect. If a girl has so much as kissed another man, she is literally sloppy seconds and worthless in my eyes...how the fuck could you kiss a mouth that has been used as a fucking sextoy by another man. Cuckold.
>>
>>29574156
I gave up on women at all
>>
>>29578278

>oral sex causes schizophrenia

k
>>
>>29578095
>>29578133
these fempots never give up
>>
>>29578370
How's crippling loneliness going ?
>>
>>29578419
very well, thank you. How it's being a cuck?
or maybe a slut?
>>
>>29578095
Your flowery , descriptive prose is redundant.

Your post is as important and valid as a 5 year old imagining stories about how the universe works like " the sun goes to sleep at night when the moon wakes up" or "the sky is blue because it reflects the sea".

Science , empirical evidence and research provide much more valid and substantiated explanations for human behaviour.

In the case of why men usually have an aversion to sluts as long term partners and preference for less sexually experienced women, it is because promiscuity is the best known predictor of infidelity , and so it is a successful behaviour to avoid such women as it will reduce the chance of you raising another man's child , thinking it is your own, and thereby producing less of your own children than you would have otherwise, and so makes who were predisposed towards this behaviour on average had more children than those who didn't so the behavioural predisposition spread to be very common amongst mankind.

This imagined fantasy about wanting to be worshipped is armchair psychologist, almost Freudian drivel.
>>
Those women are real angels. They exist I promise! Most girls are whores like this girl Bri.
>>
>>29577872
I ignored the kissless part because it is hyperbole.

Out of the people on 4chan who want a virgin only maybe 1% genuinely consider it a deal breaker if her kid have touched another boy's lips.

The thresholds that actually matter are whether she's let another man's cock touch her and beyond that whether she has been fucked.
>>
>>29574156
>tfw i was a 29 yr old female virg that never touched a penis and lost it to another virg
it happens. neither of us is "attractive" though.
>>
>>29574156
Actually, I did.

I lived the dream. I was her first, she was my 4th for everything but anal. She was 20 and an 8/10 easy. Gorgeous redhead.
>>
>>29578682
I argue that vaginal or anal virginity is the only thing that should matter, provided she hasn't sucked or jeered off a # of cocks that is beyond the pale...I'd say like 7 cocks sucked/jacked off is okay if they were all relationships and not one night stands and she saved her hymen.>>29578682
>>
>>29578370
>these fempots never give up

Well, I can't speak to the sex of the other person you responded to, but I can assure you I'm not a woman. I'm a man, and a wizard to boot. I have no reason to play the white knight; I am the grotesque monster that the white knight slays to save the maiden fair. Nothing I write will make me any less repulsive in the eyes of women, I have no dog in this fight. Whether I call a woman a whore or a goddess matters little; for me, the end result is the same.

However, let's pursue this myth of a virgin girlfriend a little bit farther. Let's assume that our virgin male finds his virgin female. They experience all of their magical "firsts" together.

The woman in question has now learned that a man desires her. And if one man desires her, why not another? And her mind begins to wander just a bit. What would sex with a more handsome man be like, or sex with a stronger man, a man with more sexual stamina and skill, a man with a larger penis, and so on?

That's the problem with treating a sexual relationship like a religious one. People convert, after all, when they have some intuition that another god may be better.

The cult of Cybele had a rather elegant solution to this sort of problem. The men who devoted themselves to Cybele were expected to castrate themselves, to completely unsex themselves to keep them from wandering.

Well, my aspiring deity, what will you do to assure the blind devotion of your virgin girlfriend? Pluck out her eyes, lest her wandering gaze offend you?

It may work in the short term. But let's be honest with ourselves. No god's cult lasts forever. In time, every god is forgotten.
>>
>>29574156
either I meet her or I don't ever get a gf

it's one or the other
>>
>>29578731
So youre Chad, and you spoiled a perfectly good kissless virgin female by pumping and dumping her....one less respectable woman in the world for us purityfags. Thanks, Chad
>>
>>29578095
>whatever woman he meets thereafter did not inspire his first orgasm. She is getting the sloppy seconds of some fantasy.
Except essentially no women are looking for virgin males
>>
>>29578790
Witch king, you are consistently my favorite trip fag. You are a great writer and shockingly well-adjusted in your opinions for a robot.
>>
>>29578598
You talk of science yet offer no qualifiers to your value based propositions. Why is having less children bad? Why is infidelity bad? Why is raising children that are not biologically yours bad?
>>
>>29578731
>Another one goes to Chad.
thanks Chad.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GTFO OF MY BOARD
>>
>>29574417
Kill yourself

Skdinfeidbcooriginal
>>
>>29578790
Most of the time I lurk on this board but I always look forward to read your posts whenever there's a virgin thread, WK.
>>
File: I can't even.png (32 KB, 425x520) Image search: [Google]
I can't even.png
32 KB, 425x520
>be 24
>qt 17 year old starts working same place as me
>mfw age of consent is 16 in this state
>raised Mormon, going to college and expanding her views
>finds my lack of religious upbringing interesting
>we go out to eat and talk about interesting topics
>take her back to my place for a movie
>lay down and spoon her
>turn her head towards me and start making out with her
>put my knee between her legs and put it against her crotch
>burning fucking hot
>start pushing against her as I kiss down to her neck
>she starts moaning shaking and bucking
>never had her neck kissed, with the knee made her cum
>she texts me a week later saying she wants everything to stay the same but she has no time for dating and college
>stops texting me
>mfw she found someone better
>mfw doesn't matter, came saw conquered
>>
>>29578598
>This imagined fantasy about wanting to be worshiped is armchair psychologist

Really? Then why do you see that sentiment expressed time and time again in threads like these?

>In the case of why men usually have an aversion to sluts as long term partners and preference for less sexually experienced women, it is because promiscuity is the best known predictor of infidelity

I agree completely. I understand fully why a man would be reluctant to enter into a relationship with a woman who jumps from man to man indiscriminately. That is a very clear sign of infidelity, of a woman who doesn't take sexual relationships seriously.

But we're not talking about sluts, are we? Or would you argue that any woman who has had sex in a previous relationship is a slut? You do understand women often enter into relationships fully expecting them to persist, right? And yet, reality often rears its ugly head. Couples fall out of love, relationships dissolve. We have to accommodate for reality as it actually is.

Or do you actually believe in that silly dichotomy of "virgin" and "whore"?
>>
>>29578095
Wait. The man should be a virgin too in this hypothetical. If he's going to worship her, why shouldn't she worship him back?

Or is it just that women can't stand men not wanting them, even in a case of wanting a similar level of experience with dating?

>>29578731
You however, are a problem. I hate the chads who think it's okay to look for virgins only, even though they aren't virgins themselves. YOU RUIN THE DATING POOL.
>>
>>29574156
I'm 21 and the most I will ever deal with is 4- partners (anything from handjobs to sex). I know that strays from the standard robot, but I have to be honesty with the reality of life. Once I hit 25 I'm just gonna give up any hope of finding a semi-quality gf at that point and accept that if I ever get a gf it will because we are both lonely, miserable people looking for the smallest bit of comfort and happiness no matter how much it clouds our true feelings
>>
>>29578790
If we have all our firsts with each other, then i am free. I can stop having the ridiculously difficult virgin only standard in my list of standards. after all I am no longer a virgin, I do not deserve to lose it with another in a first time anymore. Now that I have experience I can look at girls with experience. I no longer have to worry about being dominated or shamed willingly or unwillingly.

When it comes to allowing the girl to leave a relationship, of course I'd allow it. I'd be disappointed in the continual disproving of soul mates and true romance, But I am at least somewhat aware that relationships sometimes end, despite my 0 experience with the subject. I just hope that I pick a pure girl that would break up with me instead of cheat on me.
>>
>>29574156
It's not impossible to find. I know two Asian and one Hispanic girl that are 20 something kvs. They are average looking, like 5-6/10, and shy which is why they don't have boyfriends. They don't get out much. It's not impossible for a robot to find a girl like that.
>>
>>29578849
I made no such propositions you semi-literate dolt.

I merely described and explained the behaviour.

How sad and embarrassing for you that you were unable to read and understand a simple post and asked a series of questions meant to expose some flaw but which really exposed your own inability to comprehend.
>>
>tfw met an 18 year old kissless virgin female who has never even touched a cock when I was 24 and I was her "first everything"

Don't give up hope guys.
>>
>>29579116
Promiscuity is not a binary variable. The more prior sexual partners a woman has had the more promiscuous she is (other things being equal).

Women with less prior sexual partners are less promiscuous and less likely to commit infidelity on average , with virgins least likely of all on average.

Virgins also Coke with the extra bonus that you know that they aren't already pregnant when you get together with her, which is a great advantage over non-Virgil's who could already be carrying a fertilised embryo on your wedding night without you knowing.

These are the incentives driving the human behaviour

watch this documentary if you want to be more educated on the matter and hear the same things I have said said by researchers who have studied this.

Hjernevask episode 5
>>
Holy fuck this thread is full of immature faggots.

>hurr durr omg I need the virgin pussi
Just fucking pay a prostitute to fuck you if you can't even simply communicate to another girl and read her body language to tell whether or not she likes you.

fyi girls are people too, they feel insecure just as much as you do.

For the record, the reason why none of you kids get laid is because you're so desperate for sex that girls can pick it up with one whiff. They can smell the desperation. The moment you like a girl you instantly become some sort of sex crazed clingy weird guy.

See, it's fine to be sex crazed and clingy, you just need to establish rapport. Even though people spout the meme that "Not everyone will like you" rapport is basically what makes you likable.

And going back to how women are people too, women are also retards and autists as well. I've had many girls act and behave like weirdos and completely autistic ugly cunts. Some girls are so jaded from cheating exes that basically every guy they talk to is a cheater. Some girls are even more detached emotionally when they are used to a lot of attention and completely treat you like shit.

The problem here is that you fags find girls pretty based on their outward appearances. The standards that you fags have for women amount to those ridiculous shallow autists that genuinely despise men, life, and themselves. They want to use the world and get away with shit. There are plenty of those bitches out there, which is why you really need to just talk to a woman before you start liking her.

Why like something you know nothing about? That's poor judgement right there. It's like investing in stocks without knowing shit all about its history.

Food for thought.
>>
>>29579970
>Virgins also Coke with the extra bonus that you know that they aren't already pregnant when you get together with her, which is a great advantage over non-Virgil's who could already be carrying a fertilised embryo on your wedding night without you knowing.
Harsh truth.
GOD i want to kill myself
>>
>>29576492
Being loyal to your race is the same as being a cuck. Just do what you want until someone kills you for it
>>
File: aryans.jpg (149 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
aryans.jpg
149 KB, 640x640
>>29580066
*tip*

It's very simple. Just be Chad.
>>
>>29580066
>fags,fags,fags

i get it we are all fags, but woman aren't making our job any easier as most of them are smug unapproachable cunts.
ill agree that people here don't have enough motivation but woman are not helping this situation by being unfriendly and unwelcoming
>>
>>29580241
>that manlet in the middle propping himself up on the railing
kek
>>
>>29580066
> girls are people too

I fucking hate this dumb meme
>>
I don't even really know if I could even be in a relationship at this point, I get very agitated when dealing with people for more than two hours at a time but she would have to be a virgin otherwise she would most likely be unsatisfied in every way possible
>>
>>29574156
Can you autists answer me this?

What the fuck happens when you find this mythical creature? Do you think you'll spend the rest of your life with her? Shit doesn't work like that... relationships fail and people fuck.

I understand wanting to be first, but after you fuck your QT virgin probabilistically your relationship will eventually fail. Then your QT's roastie cunt will be someone else's leftovers. What're are you going to do? Find another virgin? Is all you want to take a girl's virginity? Why? Who cares?

Just live your fucking life and stop worrying about grills, they're a fucking meme.
>>
>a 20-something year old kissless virgin female who has never even touched a cock
This is me but I just turned 20
>>
>>29578095
Wow I love being lectured about how seeking honor in women is wrong from the wizard tripfag. You are a disgrace to your magic powers.
>>
File: 1466936202236.jpg (130 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
1466936202236.jpg
130 KB, 832x690
>>29574156
>tfw I did this
>tfw she's also pretty, intelligent, and not insane
>>
>>29580490
Already answered it here >>29579614
After I lose my virginity to a girl, I will feel like I don't deserve another virgin, because I won't be a virgin myself. If the relationship ends then I'll deal with it. Like a normal person. But I'm not going to stop caring until I find a virgin to be my first time with like many normal people got to do when they lost theirs.

Getting with some slut who doesn't care about me doesn't appeal to me. Getting with someone who has more relationship experience than me and wants me turns me off. Equal or bust. If I lose it then I can stop caring about them being whores.
>>
>>29580066
jokes on you
i don't get laid because i never leave the house
>>
>>29580168
>Being loyal to your race is the same as being a cuck.
The stupidest thing I've read on this depraved board this year.
>>
no I'm ready to settle, it is just about finding a qt Blondy muhrican grill now, shouldn't be hard.
>>
Virgin or not, no girl will want me anyway.

Losing hair, not that tall, too skinny, 26 years old and nothing to show for it, no work experience, NEET, socially autistic.

No girl wants that. Fortunately for me I've accepted my fate and try to deal with it.
>>
File: 1466938433832.png (26 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
1466938433832.png
26 KB, 396x400
>>29580066
>Implying everyone that wants a virgin girl is a virgin themselves

I've been with so many women I'm ashamed of it.
I spent high-school being fucking gross with trailer park girls and now that I look back on it it was disgusting.

That doesn't mean I'm going to lower my standards for a permanent relationship.
>>
File: 0.png (111 KB, 240x230) Image search: [Google]
0.png
111 KB, 240x230
Its a pipe dream but it's all I have left
>>
>>29574224
Me too, senpai. Me too.

(btw pic related completely made me sick to my stomach)
>>
>>29581220
Welp, threw up. Not sure why I got triggered by that picture, but I did.
>>
File: just b urself.png (1 MB, 1386x616) Image search: [Google]
just b urself.png
1 MB, 1386x616
EVERYTHING MATTERS. Ideally you want to be a TALL 6'+ 90% masculine 10% feminine guy who has above average levels of muscle mass, blue eyes, brown or blond hair, hunter eyes, a large wide jaw, vertical forehead, and a "pretty" midface. You want to be extremely socially developed/skilled, you want NO anxiety, you want extreme confidence and self assertiveness, TONS of sexual experiences starting from the age of 12, a strong dominant presence, great "pheromones" which are a result of an optimal HIGH TEST hormonal profile. You want to be good at sports resulting in high status with groups of guys, you want to be naturally strong, above average size of bones/wrist/hands, above average neck-size making you look quite intimidating and making your jaw appear bigger.

You want to be positive, fun, have a great outlook, great self esteem, a deep voice, maybe a few subtle tattoos. You want to be well traveled, a job that you like and that generates an above average income.

You want female friends whom you can fuck whenever you want, you want a strong social circle of cool guys. You want to have masculine hobbies like hunting, MMA, riding bikes in the fucking woods, hockey, surfing and you want to know something about whiskey and beer.

There you go, the ultimate slayer.

Do you need all that to ever see a pussy in your life or even have a decent fulfilling sexual or romantic life? Hell no, how do I know? Put your fucking head outside of your basement and watch the world.
>>
File: 9841649.jpg (21 KB, 291x302) Image search: [Google]
9841649.jpg
21 KB, 291x302
>>29574156
They said it was impossible to get to the moon, but we did it.
I'll find me 20+ qt virgin
Fuck you bitch, I'm more than hih
>>
>>29576492
>she's black
Yeah, you lost the game.
Enjoy that baboon pussy lol
>>
File: 1466747049067.jpg (291 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1466747049067.jpg
291 KB, 560x560
>>29578133
>virgin
>sucked cock
rofl you cuck faggot
>>
>>29581433
most of this is pretty accurate. your hobbies literally don't matter though, only that you HAVE hobbies and passions, as opposed to not really caring about anything and shitposting on a lebanese fly-fishing imageboard all day.
>>
Nah. Girl I have a crush on has been with over 30 guys.

What I want is for a girl to be MY first. I want a chick who isn't disgusted by 27 years of virginity. I want a chick who is attracted to me, enough that the virginity doesn't matter.
>>
>>29576779
>that picture

:3
>>
>>29579116
What about telegony?

I want my children to be ours. No one else's
>>
>>29580066
Actually I kind of have the opposite problem.
When I'm interested in a girl I tend to distance myself more and more from them over time.
They get frustrated that I'm too afraid to make a move and eventually leave.

I'm like a Boo from Mario. The more direct you are with me, the more I shy away.

I need to just get the sex thing over and done with really. I let feels take over every time and I'm conflict avoidant.
I should go to a bar get really drunk and just flirt with every decent looking girl stranger there and just go with the flow.
(I mean if I don't get killed that is)
>>
>>29581433
>Put your fucking head outside of your basement and watch the world
I have and I see a 50% divorce rate, people marrying up and down and not for each other and many, many people growing old alone whether it was because they couldn't snatch a beta provider, be a good enough beta provider, or convinced themselves out of that dichotomy by whatever means
People aren't good, they don't love one another, not as themselves as the Lord commands, but not even as people as they only see assets and prestige where they should see someone's son, someone to raise their kids and grow old with, someone to live life with through all things, even unto suffering unto death
The distance between hearts is staggering in our world and it's driven by selfish desire and chasing after the wind, but I'm the delusional one when I see the zeitgeist of abuse of one another where all you see is shortsighted examples of opportunity?
To this day I have not seen a single family that I can say I see as good and although my life has been short, to not see a single example of what you claim is as easy as leaving my basement to witness makes your claim dubious at best
>>
>>29574156
>he thinks he's gonna meet a 20-something year old kissless virgin female who has never even touched a cock and be her "first everything"

a guy from here has done just this with me :^)
>>
>>29583996
She has to be a nice person though, so you don't count.
>>
File: ysre.png (10 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
ysre.png
10 KB, 493x402
>>29574156
My first gf was a virgin at 21, kissless and hugless

Try getting out of your basement once in while and maybe you'll find normal girls out there
>>
>>29574156
why are you posting threads like this around the clock
>>
File: 342423452.jpg (564 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
342423452.jpg
564 KB, 576x576
>>29584010
i'm pretty nice tbqh. i spent a lot of my life taking care of my grandma and hanging out alone, so i developed a nice quietness and softness.
i wish you guys luck, but most girls are terrible even if they aren't whores and probably the only reason i'm not some degenerate, entitled bitch is a weird upbringing/homeschooling. i know a handful of good ones though.
>>
>>29578133

so you fucked a mentally ill broad .
>>
>>29584189
If you were nice you wouldn't be taunting and mocking those less fortunate than you.
>>
>>29584189
nah, you sound pretty fucking awful
If you were nice, you wouldn't be on r9k bragging about getting dicked by some chad.
Fuck you
>>
>>29574189
There's a difference between having hope and being naive dumbass. This is that difference. If you really won't settle for anything else then your dream girl then you may as well kill yourself
>>
>>29574156
I can and she likes me....but she's mormon
>>
>>29584383
>look for homeschooled girls that are into art and animals tho; they're usually pretty chill and sort of shut-ins
I know 11 (eleven) of these
They all gave their virginities to the first Chad that gave them attention, only to be pumped and dumped.
Now they post on here about "muh femboot feelz :((("

Disclaimer: they are all into art and animals, but some are college dropouts, some are homeschooled 18+ high school dropouts, etc
>>
>>29574156
Such thing happened to me last year.
But I'm douche and I dumped her.
....sorry guys.
>>
>>29584854
You're officially Chad
Congratulations
Now fuck off
>>
File: average reply on 4chan.jpg (224 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
average reply on 4chan.jpg
224 KB, 1280x1440
>>29574156
I'm 33 and still dream about the pure high school romance with y oung naive girl. This doesn't mean I believe it will happen.
>>
>>29574156

This robot standard of finding a mate is a great thing and we should just let them be,

They will never find a mate and die without spreading their undesirable genetics, resulting in a stronger gene pool for generations to come. This is Darwinism at work and i for one, am happy about this.

From a physiological point of view though,

Most people who will not accept a partner who has been with someone else is projecting their feelings of inadequacy and hatred of the thought of being compared to another sexual partner. These people are highly insecure and should first work their scene of value before seeking validation in a romantic partner.

>inb4 chad
>inb4 normie .
>>
>>29585028
>Most people who will not accept a partner who has been with someone else is projecting their feelings of inadequacy and hatred of the thought of being compared to another sexual partner. These people are highly insecure and should first work their scene of value before seeking validation in a romantic partner.

Cucks actually believe this lmao
How's your wife's son?
>>
>>29585251
I mean, id only fuck a chick who already has a kid intentionally if it was yours anon.

Youre scared that she would think about the chad master race cock when you try your best to barley penetrate her with your micro penis, right? I get it man, if i was a sad man plagued with constant feelings of inadequacy i wouldnt want to be compared to someone clearly better than myself either. I don't blame you for it, in fact i praise you for it and my future offspring will too.

Thanks for not weakening the gene pool anon.
>>
>>29574156
>20-something year old

HAHAHAHAHA
fucking normies think they know shit about anything
>>
>>29579484
>>29578874
>>29579848
>>29584938

Delicious furious virgin tears, I can't get enough.
I read Elliott Rodger's manifesto yesterday, the levels of self-delusion here are strikingly comparable
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 1040x1206) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 1040x1206
>>29574156

Is this man a robot?
>>
>>29578095
Do you want a woman who loves you because you were first, and she has no comparison, or a woman who chooses you and has other men to compare you to?

I'd pick the latter.
>>
File: 1467049955367.jpg (87 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1467049955367.jpg
87 KB, 409x409
>20-something
age of consent was invented by old roastie boomer dykes I'll let you wonder why
>>
>>29574673
Yes.

This applies to everyone on /r9k/
>>
File: anon being badass on yik yak.png (302 KB, 1430x1830) Image search: [Google]
anon being badass on yik yak.png
302 KB, 1430x1830
>>29586140
Top kek blue pilled cuck
>>
>>29578790
I'm sorry. I have not slept tonight, so I am awfully sloppy in this request.

But I read everything you posted in this thread, and I feel for some reason I could maybe have an interesting conversation with you. Although admittedly I am not an interesting person.

It would please me so much if you could perhaps add me on Skype, so we may have further contact. If not, I understand. pinnkincandy
>>
No I don't. I won't be with anyone, I'm not gonna lie to myself.
>>
>Mfw my gf saved herself for me
Yeah...sorry robot. I don't know that feel.
>>
>>29576565
So by your definition, every man who isn't a virgin, who isn't you, is a chad?
>>
>>29587215
Any man that has ever been deemed attractive by a female is Chad.
Fuck off with your special snowflake bullshit.
>>
>>29578790
>Well, my aspiring deity, what will you do to assure the blind devotion of your virgin girlfriend?

Going full Muslim on her.
Bitch is never leaving the house and she'll have no contact with the outside world
>>
>>29585346
No, I don't care if Chad was hotter or had a bigger dick.
I'm not interested in a woman that has had another man's penis in her, that's just fucking gay.
Her lips are the same ones that swallowed load after load of Chad's seed, which your cuck self would happily gobble up and she'll kiss your children with that same mouth.
You'll be putting your dick in a hole that Chad has already been in. Might as well start using Chad's old condoms too, cuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 582x741) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 582x741
>>29574156
>she thinks I'm going to give her my time and money when she has no value to me
>>
>>29574185
"You'll never kill me air martial 50 Cent! You'll only die trying!"
>>
>>29576515
I don't think you realize who pays for women to even exist
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 600x800
This happened recently lads

>have oneitis for qt grill in early 20's who seems pure and innocent
>do my usual creeper antics of web stalking
>spend hours visiting all her FB friends pages to find photos of her since her FB is private, save every single one
>Google her name and go 50+ pages deep in the search results to find anything and everything about her
>find an online alias she uses on some random forum account she made when she was in middle school in mid-late 2000's.
>Google that alias and find even more of her online accounts
>hit the jackpot and find her fucking REDDIT account that she posts on regularly and has posts going back years
>she posts on this account thinking she's completely anonymous
>find out so much private shit about her
>drug use, weird sexual fetishes, evidence of mental illness
>trashed
>no longer have oneitis for her but still stalk her anyway because it's fun
>>
>>29580300
did you not read my post?

Those smug unapproachable cunts that are unfriendly and unwelcoming are highly jaded and materialistic and shallow cunts.

I went on a date once with such a girl. I serve her coffee at my work. She's 18. I'm 24. I'm guessing she thought I was around her age but the moment she found out that I was 24 -or- that I was a high school drop out currently trying to get a diploma so he can get into university, she acted like such a miserable shallow cunt, not giving me eye contact.

Doesn't matter because you didn't read my fucking post you sack of shit.
>>
>>29589402
Used to stalk like that. It really is nice.
>>
>>29580380
and I hate your disgusting attitude towards people
>>
>>29586362
>2016
>you are labeled racist for not being a literal cuckold

You can literally read a dystopian novel and it'll still depict a better society for a white male than current reality
>>
>>29589696
>and I hate your disgusting attitude towards people
Why the fuck are you on r9k?
We hate humanity and we hate women even more.
Fuck off
>>
>>29576626
words of wisdom, preach anon preach
>>
>>29589752
Then how in the hell do you expect to find love through all of that hate anon?

Check and mate.
>>
>>29589871
I don't expect to find love
Fuck you, faggot
Life is brutal and everyone hates me, so I hate them back tenfold.
>>
But I already did. And I broke her hymen so...
>>
>dating non-virgins
You niggers must be smoking rocks real shit.
>>
>>29589896
sounds like a fun cycle
>>
File: 1467053050183.jpg (74 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1467053050183.jpg
74 KB, 680x510
>>29574156
>she thinks I'm normie enough to be able to imagine a relationship
Haha fuck off you are a little babby go back to your world of normality
>>
>>29574156
I probably will. Even if only 1 in every 100 fit the bill, all I have to do is meet enough girls.
>>
>>29589217
>>who pays for women to even exist

what do you mean
>>
File: 1465612971530.gif (619 KB, 241x182) Image search: [Google]
1465612971530.gif
619 KB, 241x182
>>29576626
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Original thought
>>
>my girlfriend has only had one previous sexual partner
>she only stayed with him because he would threaten to kill himself if she broke up with him
>she never had sex with him but sucked his dick a few times
>he would try to eat her out and finger her but she could never cum because she was put off by him
>she ended up breaking up with him and never spoke to him again

>the closest I've gotten with a girl before her was her trying to jerk me off for two minutes but stopping; I've made out with more people than her as well

>we lost our virginities to each other and are the only people that have made each other cum

is this good enough for /r9k/s standards?
>>
>>29590518
Not the best option but it's definitely not the worst. Congrats anon, you're a normie now, so you can leave this board forever.
>>
>>29574156
Nah, I stopped thinking that 7 years ago when I was 19.
I know, it was a bit late at that point but we all go at different rates.
>>
File: 1461895263860.png (14 KB, 346x299) Image search: [Google]
1461895263860.png
14 KB, 346x299
I can't even imagine having sex, let alone a relationship. Can't even imagine kissing or hugging a girl.
>>
>>29576626
Truer words have never been spoken, I agree 100% with you, and I've always said the same thing

Nobody will love you unless you're a 10/10 Chad
>>
File: confused.jpg (61 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
61 KB, 402x402
>>29576626
>admits women just do what you would do if you could
>FUCJMUIG BITCHES I HATE THEM
>>
>>29574156
My current girlfriend was until I got a hold of her.

not even lying either, I'm dead average in the dick department and I couldn't fit without her crying. I felt pretty bad.
>>
>>29590982
I need to fuck Carrie in the ass unlubricated and have a mirror so I can watch her facial contortions
>>
>>29591118
and where did you meet this lass?
>>
>>29590598
shit like this weighs on my mind, but is it really worth it to stop being with her because she had one partner 2 years ago? is it really that much better to date an ugly girl with no experience than someone who you find beautiful and already loves you?
>>
File: shocking.jpg (99 KB, 857x763) Image search: [Google]
shocking.jpg
99 KB, 857x763
>>29591196

kek & lel
>>
>>29591118
>I couldn't fit without her crying. I felt pretty bad.

thus is the rewards of the "pure virgin"
>>
File: 1464909739881.jpg (156 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1464909739881.jpg
156 KB, 720x960
>mfw this happened to me after 20 years of not thinking it was possible

it is probably the luckiest thing that will ever happen to me in my life desu senpai
>>
>>29590982
I'd do crimes if I could get away with it, but I still dont want crime. Its called being a human, we're conflicting creatures.
>>
>>29574156
They exist but you wouldn't want them because they're fat/ugly and possibly have mental issues.
>>
>>29591403
>I'd do crimes if I could get away with it

actually thats called being a shit person
>>
>>29574907
>Sansa Stark from GoT only very small
sounds p dope desu
>>
>>29591243
I met her at Uni. Actually, I knew a few virgin women at Uni. Black girls, no less. They were usually pretty shy about talking about sex.

Full disclosure: I'm no Tyrone, but I'm black.

>>29591279
It didn't feel like a reward. She's still kinda tight. I couldn't even get it in the first time, but each subsequent time caused less discomfort. It still hurts her though.

Funny story, one time I joked about wanting a bigger dick. She got mad and flicked my balls. Something about "It already hurts, blah blah, don't get a bigger dick, blah blah."
>>
>>29580541
name? i know a someone who just turned 20
>>
>>29576626
>People actually believe/agree with this

And you wonder why you're alone. Jesus Christ top kek
>>
>>29578095
You have some good points, but I'm not asking for a virgin GF who's never masturbated or crushed on someone before. And yes, I'm acutely aware of how filthy I am as a frequent masturbator.
>>
>>29591118
>>29592180

Nah. She definitely sucked cock before you. She's lying to you, dude.
>>
>>29592517
maybe. I dunno. I'm taking her word for it because there's plenty of evidence to suggest that she's telling the truth. She's terrible at blowjobs, can't fit an average dick, and cums quicker than I do(I don't because I beat my dick too much).
>>
File: 1467134166062-1.jpg (102 KB, 1366x489) Image search: [Google]
1467134166062-1.jpg
102 KB, 1366x489
>>29574189
There`s no hope, anon.
>>
>>29576515
>starving sewer rats being picky about hotdogs on the floor
>the starving sewer rats eat shit and human feces and many get killed by poision and their own retardedness
>these same rats complain they can't find a decent meal whilst walking past dozens of floor hotdogs
>there are shit stains on the corners of their mouths
>>
>>29592849
This, Everyday.
>>
File: ohiamlaffin.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
ohiamlaffin.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>29574156
>They think I like real women
>They think I won't kill myself
>>
File: 1466348238601.png (308 KB, 337x471) Image search: [Google]
1466348238601.png
308 KB, 337x471
It's pretty realistic in my country, though.
>>
>>29591263
>2 more seasons of this
She's like Deb from Dexter- hot from only certain angles.
She better end up with Quinn
>>
>>29592180
As a khhv blackbot that is hated by all women, especially black women, I kindly request you leave this board.
>>
>>29593673
A kind request, but I cannot.
>>
File: bpill.jpg (37 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
bpill.jpg
37 KB, 1024x768
>>29592436
>>29590982

I have something for you.
>>
>>29574156
Yes I know it is impossible but a man can dream
>>
How are there so many guys in this state but hardly any women?

Even the foulest gargoyles.
>>
>>29578095
And as you know, fellow wizard I am on that path, however I must remind you that is quite different then asking for a partner of equal experience. Asking for your equal not a worshipper.
>>
>>29595123
Because migration and males naturally have a higher birth rate to compensate for a higher mortality rate which is no longer the case. Either wait for a huge war/epidemic or until you're in your 50s for it to balance out.
>>
>>29585613
>>29578731
You'll also be the next shooter's first target.
>>
>>29574156
26-year-old virgin Christmas cake here:

He might.

>>29574673
Also this.
They are out there, but they're usually heavily mentally ill.
>>
File: 1467009629660.jpg (248 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1467009629660.jpg
248 KB, 560x560
>>29580066
>Just fucking pay a prostitute to fuck you if you can't even simply communicate to another girl and read her body language to tell whether or not she likes you.

>just do this thing that would make you even more miserable and worse off

>just somehow be able to read "body language"
>>
>>29590982
The difference is, women actually can.
If everyone was able to fulfill their desires then this wouldn't even be a problem.
>>
File: yes.jpg (24 KB, 301x267) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
24 KB, 301x267
>>29574156
i did, it was lackluster /because/ it was the first.
>>
>tfw even if i met /her/ would sperg out anyway

kill this being
>>
Sex, and love for all that matters, are just abount control and self-empowerment. It's the total domination of another being that makes it so good and makes you feel worth something.
Fucking a virgin just turns you on so much because you are the first, just like the first man on the moon or climbing Everest. And jeez, men love this success triggered testorone reward.
Sure, we can live fucking used roasties, but please don't even try to say it's the same.
>>
>>29574991
lmao this is so delusional it makes me sad
>>
File: 160.jpg (59 KB, 585x686) Image search: [Google]
160.jpg
59 KB, 585x686
I hate these threads, i am beyond women now, i have transcended to an 21 year old wizard.

I had so many chances, eve a girl that was horny for me, but i saw her for what she was, an attention whore, an makeup using capitalist swine just driven by money and monkey instincts.

I couldn't live with myself if i had to see women just for sex, after that i realised i just wanted women for sex.

Now i just want friends to hang out with, i don't need sex, cuddling, or any other of that pseudo romantic shit.

I learned alot about it through my grandparrents.

They are married for fucking 70 years.

They had 20 years of 'fun' even if grandad just worked all day for these 20 years.

After a few years every couple looses these feelings of a new love, soon you will feel about your partner like he is your mother or father, you just accept each other.

This is how nature wanted it, the first looks, first years, months, are the best, the most eurphoric ones. These are needed to create offspring, after that you either die by a tiger or become a shaman/wizard.

It's complicated.

But today i see women for what they are, tools to create new life.

This meme of a qt girlfriend that cuddles you and this lovely feelings of motherhood aren't real, maybe for the first few months.

Why do you think there are so many divorces?

It isn't worth the struggle, just donate to a sperm bank if you have good genetics, otherwise just enjoy the life for what it is, no need for an stressfull, retarded relationship which is in 99,7 % of the time after the first 6 months based on greed and need.

Don't fall for the Meme that you need a girlfriend, you can just have friends, buddies, to hang out with.
>>
>>29599065
well said, after a while everything is just a waste of time.
>>
>>29599065

what's wrong with finding someone to accept you?
>>
>>29574991
nope

chad is just going to be extra busy getting his cock around to everyone on his tinder
>>
>>29592849
i think its more like us unnatractive betas are vegetables, we are good, but not in the ways the woman desire.
>>
>>29574156
No, I think I'm going to meet a 17 year old kissless virgin female who has never even touched a cock and be her first everything. If you become a Chad you get your pick of the women, no matter how old you are. 40 year olds regularly bang teenage girls. This world gives everything to women and Chad, no one else. There's no other option as a man other than to try and become Chad.
>>
File: 1444359483127.gif (1 MB, 350x272) Image search: [Google]
1444359483127.gif
1 MB, 350x272
>>29574156
Except I literally know one, and I'm gonna see her soon. Average face but amazing body and skin. Half Japanese. Low self esteem, considers me too good for her. If I bang her, I would be fulfilling the ultimate robot fantasy. Shit is so cash.
Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.