[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why don't you guys just get a girlfriend if you want one so bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1452718794034.jpg (125 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1452718794034.jpg
125 KB, 600x600
why don't you guys just get a girlfriend if you want one so bad?
>>
>>29574051
Because i am abstaining to build self discipline
>>
File: image.png (613 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
image.png
613 KB, 1200x630
Why don't you just give me a girlfriend if you want me to have one so bad?
>>
>>29574093
I don't have any to spare at the moment, sorry pal.
>>
I will be literally anyone's GF.

ONE AT A TIME PLEASE!
>>
I've gone so long without one that I don't want one anymore. Being around people is mentally and emotionally exhausting
>>
>>29574178
yea, same. When I really think about what a girlfriend would mean I just think of all the negatives compared to the positives and the negatives at this point in my life are just too drastic to be ignored
>>
Honestly anon?
I just... can't. It's hard to explain.
It's like I have a mental block that prevents me from being physically intimate with people. A mental block that stops me from saying it, even when it's literally on the tip of my tongue.
I freak out when people invade my personal space uninvited. I entertain and lightly flirt with girls, and even when they physically face me, mimic me, or lean in closer or come back every day to talk to me I just can't take it to the physical level and they just get bored and leave.

One time an old man patted me on the back for a good job and I almost flew out of my skin.i could barely keep my composure together.

I kind of got abused a lot in the past by various people, and I can't quite purge the influence of it.
I struggle to look people in the eyes sometimes. Like my eyes just won't lock-on. I just have to fake it by looking in their general direction but not focusing on them. Usually works since most people dont notice body language details like I seem to do.

Honesty I think people might suspect me to be asexual now. Or maybe it's all in my deluded head.
>>
File: 1453335742507.png (53 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1453335742507.png
53 KB, 914x1091
>>29574365
start smoking weed and just B yurself dude lmao
>>
>>29574123
I will agree if you show your girlcock
>>
>>29574067
Until you die ?
>>
>>29575204
>Until you die ?

Yes frenchfag
>>
Girls with dicks are rare
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.