[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Right before stacey from work leaves this happens >"Anon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1430943545128.jpg (13 KB, 479x414) Image search: [Google]
1430943545128.jpg
13 KB, 479x414
Right before stacey from work leaves this happens

>"Anon why are you being so quiet today?"
>I'm in a bad mood that day and dont particulary like this girl so i said
>"Im waiting for you to leave."
>Guys chuckle, boss even lets out a grunt
>"umm...ok..." *leaves*

Last week I got a sunburn from playing basketball, normally im pale and its known that i play videogames, spend a lot of time indoors, etc. (even though i spend a lot of the house too but whatever)

>"Haha guess anon finally decided to go outside"
>she nudges me with her elbow
>Shes not wearing leggings that day so i say
>"Haha i guess rebecca decided not to dress like a slut today"
>her smile disappears instantly and she just walks away without saying anything
>other guy says "What did you think was gonna happen rebecca? You wasnt any meaner than what you said to him"
>"whatever"

I hate to be such an asshole but im really tired of these bitches reminding me im a loser, its not like i dont fucking know
>>
Godly, anon. You're anything but a loser. I wish more people around me were like you. I fucking hate the she-is-attractive-therefore-should-get-away-with-being-a-cunt meme.
>>
>>29573849
>these bitches reminding me im a loser
They do do that.
But you MIGHT be a little oversensitive there anon. It didn't sound that mean-spirited, but the fuck do I know.
I can make fun of myself a little bit for being an asocial nerd (but I don't actually think it's funny...).
>>
>>29573849
Sounds like she might be hitting on you.
>>
>>29573849
>What did you think was gonna happen rebecca? You wasnt any meaner than what you said to him
bro tier desu
>>
File: rsz_1465926231839.gif (7 KB, 100x90) Image search: [Google]
rsz_1465926231839.gif
7 KB, 100x90
>>29573849
good for you, man. I applaud you for being able to say shit like that. it's not that I personally can't, it's just I have to work with them and would rather keep a neutral environment, but man to just tell them off, oh. I'm going to masturbate to you tonight.
>>
File: l.jpg (56 KB, 570x526) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
56 KB, 570x526
>>29573849
>>"Haha i guess rebecca decided not to dress like a slut today"

HAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING R E K T

AHHAAHAHHA
FUCK ME
>>
>>29574030
Exactly, this OP and his bud are pretty fuckin tight

I'm actually tearing up a little at my justice boner straining through my pants. Absolutely fucking legendary, anon
>>
File: pacha ok.jpg (144 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
pacha ok.jpg
144 KB, 550x550
>>29573849
>"Haha i guess rebecca decided not to dress like a slut today"
If this is real, than I'm proud of you.
No one should just sit there and take verbal garbage that comes out of a stacey's mouth without somehow striking back at her.
>>
Inb4 you're fired for creating a "hostile work environment" for protected minorities
>>
>>29573849
Ok let me be the one to tell you how fucking pathetic you are seeing as everyone else here seems to think you owned her xD. She was obviously hitting on you and instead of acting like a normal person you decide to behave like a middleschool autist and start insulting her. I can assure you people wheren't laughing with you because they thought what you did was funny they where laughing because you acted like a sperg and that made them unconfortable. Then you people whine about all women behaving like whores and not paying you any attention what the fuck do you expect
>>
That's what you wish you said, but we all know you were just like "heh heh yeah...." and put your head down you little beta.
>>
>>29573972
I hope so, itd be nice if her feelings were doubly hurt

>>29574030
He's pretty chill, we are getting close to hanging out but we both work so much

>>29574041
I was like that at first but im a shift manager now and can pretty much start shit now that the boss thinks im great

>>29574254
I don't do any of that, I just don't like women, i dont think theyre whores or anything, i just cant connect with them. and there was nothing middle school about it, she stepped to me, and got put down, its not like her astute observation was a funny joke in the first place, i just let her know who the jokester was. And if you think that's hitting on someone than you must be a chad because that does not imply anything when youre a robot

>>29574265
I used to be like that, eventually you get fed up, luckily ive gained everyone elses trust so its not a big deal when i go off anymore
>>
>>29574254
Alot of assumptions here. All we know is Stacy inserts herself everywhere and doesn't dress modestly. I welcome her being btfo.
>>29574363
I hope you're a minority or can make a good case for clinical social retardation if she was to attempt recourse.
>>
She clearly wants the D, maybe she's a virgin chaser ?
>>
File: me when you.jpg (205 KB, 1280x724) Image search: [Google]
me when you.jpg
205 KB, 1280x724
>>29573849
>chimps out because he's so insecure that he can't take a joke
>literally wants people to suffer because he's too autistic to relate to them
>not even trying to disguise it as bantz

People crack on me for being an autistic shut-in all the time. Feels good being fast enough on my feet to return the favor and not having paper skin.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.