[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ultra qt I stalk posts a new picture c-can she tell if I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1463103143062.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463103143062.webm
1 MB, 640x640
>ultra qt I stalk posts a new picture
c-can she tell if I save her picture by hitting the download button? It's on instagram. I tried googling this, but it was no help. Is there a program for this? There's one but it doesn't work anymore after instagram updated.

pic mostly unrelated, but Katya a cute.
>>
Who cares?

>Why did you download my picture anon, explain yourself.
>For my own purposes, mind your own business.
>>
>>29573660

what is with this retarded trend of shooping dog shit on your face
>>
File: large.jpg (42 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
42 KB, 500x555
>>29573660
this tbqh comment is orignalalalano
>>
>>29573660
>c-can she tell if I save her picture by hitting the download button?
yes, she gets a notification

why didn't you print screen like a normal human bean?
>>
you have to use the developeds tab on your internet on instagram that way she won't get the notification
>>
>>29573660
You cant download pics on IG, you can only screenshot.

Snapchat shows a notfication if you screenshot. The whole "fb tells someone when you download their pic" is a stupid 4chan myth.

Source: I'm a creep.
>>
>>29573660
just take a screenshot you paranoid moron
>>
File: 1411261623535.gif (1 MB, 828x828) Image search: [Google]
1411261623535.gif
1 MB, 828x828
>>29573861
Yes you can, maybe it's a new feature, look it up.

Anyway, a couple months back I did right click>save page as and it saved all the pics, albeit not in their highest quality, but still pretty good for offline creeping.

>>29573829
mfw
>>
>>29573871
>>29573861
>>29574198
Goddamn is r9k this tech illiterate? Why can't you just get the full-sized photo through page source like a functional human being with an IQ higher than 50?
>>
>>29574533
yes, please tell me how. I use firefox.
>>
>>29573660
No she won't be able to tell... I've never seen a download button on Instagram though. Why not just screenshot the picture, you retard
>>
>>29574901
Right click the page>view page info>media

Look through the area titled "Address" until you find your desired picture, click it and click save.

Try google next time or actually fiddling with things, the latter is how I just found out.
>>
File: 4sbXRfr.jpg (119 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
4sbXRfr.jpg
119 KB, 1080x1080
>>29574985
when you open up a picture there's an icon on the top left. IDK about before, but you can now save pics on instagram like that.

>>29575109
Thanks, bro. I tried google but it was only for chrome, then tried view page source since that was what they said to do for chrome.

Have some high test
>>
Don't make a big deal about it. Id she asks just tell her it was by accident, may sound weird but very possible, just don't make a big deal about it, if you're too nervous she'll notice. Also, she'll probably forget that notification quickly (if there's actually one) she'll for get about it so soon she won't be able to ask you.
>>
>>29575532
>when you open up a picture there's an icon on the top left. IDK about before, but you can now save pics on instagram like that.
What the fuck are you talking about? No there isn't!
>>
File: 300x300.jpg (44 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
300x300.jpg
44 KB, 300x300
>>29575848
I don't know her irl, and don't want to scare her off from the accounts I know of. I only think she's an ultra qt. Also, aside from her instagram, I know her twitter, full name, facebook, family's facebook, reddit account, and 2 okc accounts.

>>29576189
There is for the account I stalk. Maybe not the ones you do, but there certainly is for the one I have in mind.
>>
>>29576363
>There is for the account I stalk. Maybe not the ones you do, but there certainly is for the one I have in mind.
Lucky
>>
>>29576718
just follow the directions that cool anon posted to save pics on the down low.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.