[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am just a man that knows how to feel. I'm not your lover,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 696x569) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 696x569
I am just a man that knows how to feel.

I'm not your lover,
I'm not your friend.
I'm not your family.

YEAH!
>>
Do you believe you're missing out
That everything good is happening somewhere else?
But with nobody in your bed
The nights hard to get through

And I-I-I-I will di-i-ie all alone
And when I-I-I-I arri-i-ive I won't know anyone
>>
Tbh if he didn't get a wife, Jesse would be the perfect example of a robot who uses his anguish and does omitting productive with it. But the new album is gonna be shit because he's married now.
>>
>>29573739

We all got wood and nails,
Tongue tied at the hate factor REEEEEEEE
>>
WHO DO YOU CARRY A TORCH FOR MY YOUNG MAN, DO YOU BELIEVE IN ANYTHING
>>
>>29574064

DO YOU CARRY IT AROUND JUST TO BURN THINGS DOWN?
>>
File: how.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
how.gif
2 MB, 696x478
>you could never work well with our group, not with the faults we found
>so we fixed you with cement galoshes
>and no one can save you now
>unless you've friends among fish, there will still be no air to breathe
>you can drink up the entire ocean
>we'll still find someone to be everything that we know you'll never be
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.