[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I f'ed up big time... met a girl I don't like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image_3(1).jpg (86 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
image_3(1).jpg
86 KB, 800x530
WARNING: LONG POST OF ME VENTING

Okay so long story short. I put my FUCKING PROFILE AND PICTURE ON A DATING SITE, and this girl msg'ed me. I checked her profile, and she has no picture. So whatever, I'm not too anal about that. I'd prefer a small Japanese girl, but who am I to be picky.

So she and I start talking and I kinda feel a connection. She thinks I'm cute, and awesome... she even called me God. So what the fuck, she has a vagina and some semblance of intelligence, so I'm all for her.

Then she sends me her picture. Okay, maybe there's 40 small Japanese girls trapped in her, but all I see his this mountainous Jabba the Hut with glasses and an even bigger ass. She claims she's 22, but man does she look older.

Well, fuck. I'm still thinking vagina and I ignore what she looks like. See, there are guys out there who aren't into looks. We talk on MSN for another day and we even get into sexually explicit conversations, such as me telling her how big I am, and her telling me how many guys she's been with... WAIT. What the FUCK? You've been with "so many guys, I'm experienced lol" YOU FUCKING WALKING CUNT. Okay, yeah, originally Iwas into the whole vagina thing. But not now. Knowing she's been around the block more times than Michael Jackson as a block parent pretty much turns me off.

She goes on to tell me she's had threesomes. I'm like... okay, that's cool. Two girls and a guy. I'm there for that. But no. It's TWO GUYS AND HER. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. That's so gay and straight it confuses me and makes me in between soft and hard. Like jello. But fucking stupid me says "Oh man, that sounds so hot."

Want me to continue...?
>>
File: 1462883755995.png (149 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1462883755995.png
149 KB, 600x450
Fuck it, I'm alone, I meed to vent...

Fucking slut. Then she tells me she SMOKES. I SAID IN MY PROFILE NO FUCKING SMOKING, BALOOGA SPERM EATING WHALE. She goes "Oh... yeah, you probably won't like this, but I smoke a little." Uh, well if you had any respect for me you'd buzz the fuck off right about now. But stupid me... I say "Yeah, that's no problem lol... I don't judge anyone for stuff like that." Fuck my stupid ass. Rape me already, I'm so fucking easy to take advantage of.

But next day at work, I talk about it with my female friend/co-worker, and she told me to send her an email to end it. So I'm like... I don't want to sound harsh, so I basically tell her I don't think we have similar intersts or morals or beliefs, but we can still be friends!

Fucking bitch emails me and says she's tired of always being dumped, putting this whole fucking thing on me. So FUCKING DUMBASS ME, I start talking to her again on MSN. One thing leads to another, and my pants are down to my ankle as she describes the sexual acts she'd do to me.

Well whatever. I was feeling fine about her. I can dig a fat chick who thinks I'm God, and wants to pleasure me all day. Cheaper than a hooker. But... then I decide to call her.

Jesus Joseph Mary Christ of Latter Day Saints. She sounds 40. She's really 22, but she sounds fucking 40. It was the most unsexy thing I've ever heard. I had this perfect picture in my head of what she sounded like, and it was shattered within minutes of her tarred lunged tobacco stained toothed mouth saying said "Oh hi Don... I'm so happy you called".
>>
File: 2016.png (468 KB, 799x546) Image search: [Google]
2016.png
468 KB, 799x546
The phone call just ended a few minutes ago. What do I do. I do not like her. I do not want to ever think about her again. If I block her, I'll feel bad for some FUCKING STUPID REASON. She probably knows my phone number now too. And I'll feel like shit if I tell her AGAIN that I don't like her.

What the hell do I do? I'm thinking of suicide as a quick way out. Also, I am never ever doing this online dating shit again. I've been against it from the beginning, but some WHORE at work told me OH NO GO AHEAD IT'S GREAT! IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMEONE LOL YOU JUST BLOCK THEM LOL! You dirty henious harlot streetwalking swamp slut. I don't like the idea of shopping for a person. Why did I ever fall into this trap.

KILL ME NOW!
>>
Just dump her you stupid ass nigga
>>
>>29573760
OP, please tell her I left her a message

"Dear whore,

I know what you're trying to do. You're trying to take advantage of my friend here. Please know, that should this continue, I will tell the Japanese where you live. Within 24 hours, your house will be stormed by whalers who might finally get some use out of that useless hump of biomass that you call a body."
>>
post a pic
Yeah I hate it when I have connection with someone and eventually find out they are fat, they don't mind and they have ugly hair...
But maybe she has some personality charm, you should try skype, maybe her voice is smooth. I have a friend who is ugly af but has a decent voice and is smaller so it makes it ok and she actually irl looks as one prettier girl who has a voice like an unicorn.
Check that out.
>>
>>29574395
No, I don't wanna see her or hear her anymore.
>>
Post her pic OP

If she'll know she'll get pissed off and will leave you alone and if she won't we will have a good laugh. Maybe she lying about guys fcking her. Fat whores do that often
>>
Ask her in an email if she is into Roman Showers.

This is the one thing I have found that is almost certain to gross out even the dirtiest girls. I'm not kidding, there was one girl into scat play, rim jobs and being slapped with used tampons but the second I vomited over her face and hair she flinched and she went apeshit when I tried it in her vagina as a surprise for her during oral sex.

She will either be so repulsed that she breaks things off or be that desperate that she hives in to you and asks you to be sick all over her (in which case fuck it, have your fun).
>>
Wait what MSN?
>>
>>29573513

Is MSN still a thing or is it a copy pasta from 2002?
>>
>>29573623
is this a gelert from neopets?
>>
>>29573513
Tulio! No dont do it man. Remember our great times at eldorado.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.