[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here low blood pressure/bpm?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2255x3140) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2255x3140
Who else here low blood pressure/bpm?
>>
nice pulse

anything over 70 is a pulselet desu and will die before 65 yo
>>
>113/68
>low blood pressure
Pick one and only one
>>
diabolic pressure is way over the limit though
>>
>>29573498

Mine is pretty low apparently.

>be at doctor
>doctor takes BP
>asks me if i'm an athlete?
>umm, no
>tells me i have BP of an athlete
>alright

I have very fast metabolism also. It is hard for me to keep a healthy weight, and weight is usually too low as opposed to too high.
>>
Last week at the doctors I had 90/53, better luck next time couch potato.
>>
File: desktop yo.jpg (11 KB, 186x322) Image search: [Google]
desktop yo.jpg
11 KB, 186x322
>>29574219
Lanklet detected ALERT ALERT
>>
>>29574261

yeah no bully ;-;
>>
File: 1446879288936.jpg (62 KB, 447x686) Image search: [Google]
1446879288936.jpg
62 KB, 447x686
>Go to see practitioner earlier this week
>Nurse takes blood pressure
>138/90 or something along those lines
>"It's a little elevated from last time, you might just be nervous"
>I'm 5' 11" 155 lb.
>not overweight, diet is could be worse but also be improved
>I also just lay in bed for most of the day, I should exercise regularly no matter what, but I only do it on days when I feel motivated and not as depressed
>tfw I think I've developed type 2 diabetes from being a shut in for the majority of this past year
Pray for me, robots.
>>
Underweight and stage 1 hypertension. Feels shitty. I need to get to a doctor but I'm probably just going to order a bunch of antihypertensives from India and do exactly what a dr would. Blood pressure journal two or three times checks a day, sodium under 2.5g/day, try a new drug/dosage each month until I'm happy.

I am physically active so one think I'll change is go straight to Clonidine first try. Diuretics are my last choice because I already sweat a lot when running. I cant piss out my 'lytes. I need them even more than plants do.
>>
>>29573700

I always flash a creepy grin when I get 69.
>>
Isn't 68 over 50 dangerous? My sisters a nurse and said you want the bottom number lower so that's good but you need a bigger difference. Your subtraction numbers only 18.
>>
File: CUSXCrRUEAAsR_2.png (174 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
CUSXCrRUEAAsR_2.png
174 KB, 600x300
>>29573700
>Wanting to live that long
tfw high blood pressure and BPM never goes below 90s unless laying down about to fall asleep when walking 130 when running nears 200, around 180ish without pushing it been that way since early 20s at least, but at 27 I feel fine. :3

>Who wants to go past 25 to begin with?

I do get piles easy though :(
>>
PULSELETS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>doctor tell me i have athlete heart rate
>was obese at that time

somehow managed to eat alot and work alot at the same time
>>
I'm a vegetarian, so yes. It never tends to go above average.

There's actually a lot of sodium added to meat products that you'd find in stores, and people don't tend to realize the impact this is having on their blood pressure.
>>
>>29575418

There's a lot of sodium added to vegetable products too. That's why it's best to mostly eat whole foods. The only salt added to meat is the salt I add. Vegetable broth actually beats beef broth most cases for store bought. I get the better than bullion shit. Whole foods is also much cheaper than processed stuff.
>>
>>29575354

Please explain. All Google results are saying textbook blood pressure is 120/80. Anything lower is good?
>>
>>29573498
I too aspire for professional level cycling fitness. Climbing sucks dick, and I hate sprinting. I do have the endurance to impress people who last rode a a bike at 12.

>>29575578
Too low is bad. Low pressure = low blood flow in untrained people.
>>
>>29575677

So what would cause that? I'm not an athlete but I do walk a lot.
>>
>>29575570

Nothing in your post is factual. Soup and broths of all types contain a shitload of sodium, unless they're explicitly marked as no sodium. Non-meat products are not in general loaded down with sodium. Although a lot of food products do contain sodium, only meat tends to be loaded with outrageously high amounts of it. Whole foods are not cheaper than processed foods. Not even remotely. The only scenario in which this would be true is if you subsisted on a diet of nothing but dried beans and rice.
>>
>>29575711

It sounds like early stages of shock. Blood vessels lose their slack and just go loose. They're supposed to be stretchy but cut hard to keep up pressure. Do you get out of breath after exerting yourself really hard?
>>
>>29573498
>taking your bp et p at REST
>having a resting bp of 113/68
>having a resting p of 50
>these numbers somehow make you speshul and qualify you to make a thread

yeah ok mr. """"hypotensive""
>>
>>29575764

Like lifting things? Not massively out of breath. Hard to say really.
>>
>>29575820

I've made threads that literally only say
>I like animes
With a smug anime grill picture. You don't have to be special to make a thread. I'd rather discuss my blood pressure or piss color than another fembot, blackbot, nocmalbot, robotbot, or botbotbot thread.

If it's a contest you want then post yours. Noone said op is the world record holder.
>>
>>29574922
Same fucking shit man. Same shit. My body is literally crumbling and I still don't have any motivation to get the fuck up.

Just fucking kill me already.
>>
blood pressure machines are so touchy.
>have high blood pressure
>at check up
>nurse reads left arm while its resting by my side:142/65
>nurse reads right arm and elevates it:116/65
the doctor was so happy even though i told him the first reading that the nurse probably discarded. he changed my meds and stuff so hopefully i don't get an aneurysm from high blood pressure cause im on weaker stuff.
i really need to get less fat
>>
>>29574108
It's diastolic.

Mines 160/90. I think my diets fine and I'm not fat. I think it might be my anxiety can't seem to get it down though
>>
>>29576290

Doesn't a big difference in arm readings signal clogged arteries on the one side?
>>
>>29576347
i have no idea if that is even a valid medical argument. i've have it bounce around 10-20 points on the same arm though.
>>
>>29576321
that's fucking hypertension man, not even prehypertension, you're gonna die
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.