[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
men bore me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 1440875785_f1619cdd1f.jpg (39 KB, 479x349) Image search: [Google]
1440875785_f1619cdd1f.jpg
39 KB, 479x349
stop asking me to "hang out". fuck your "dinner and a movie". if you're sexy in an intangible way i want to eat my pussy. tell me abt how you will make sweet love to my fit, yoga teacher body. alternately, entertain me with bad, inappopriate jokes. shake up my life a little. WHERE ARE YOU
>>
>>29573247
Oh is the "drunken autist tries to make a troll (?) thread" again.
>>
>>29573247
women wanted to be treated as princesses. now you want to be treated as whores.

men don't care anymore. you should start entertaining us you filthy roastie
>>
>>29573274
no anon, this is for your own self-improvement, as a gender
>>
>>29573285
women don't want anything. except maybe better-nuanced thinking. how that b&w worldview treating you.
>you should start entertaining us
purportedly i'm hella funny bb wat abt u
>>
>>29573247
>I want to eat my pussy.

Even when talking about someone else, they have to talk about themselves.
>>
>>29573734
someone has to do it properly
the last guy who fingered me fucken poked the shit out of me get a clue lads
>>
i'm not your psychiatrist, bitch. i've got plenty of girls I can choose from, I don't need your shit. Fuck off.
>>
>>29573880
no one's my psychiatrist, cuck, and i hear they make lousy fucktoys. you too probly.
>>
I like eating pussy, WYA?
>>
>>29574024

I'll even put my penis inside you afterwards.
>>
>>29573247
>do this
>end up being sued for molestation
>>
>>29574062
do it now anon fuck me really hard
>>
>>29574256
how long is your penis i hope at least 500 mi i need it to reaaaaach
>>
>ITT a bunch of faggots roleplaying
At least they're not pretending to be anime characters now.
>>
>>29574256
>>29574311

It's 5.8 inches but thick and hard.

You can ride me for a bit and then I'll get on top and uppercut your vagina with my dick from the inside.
>>
File: sheep.jpg (31 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
sheep.jpg
31 KB, 620x349
>>29574095
>do this
>be the star of a beloved romantic comedy
>>
>>29574384
i hope not too thick for my tight pussy
i'll need some foreplay maybe massage my breasts for a few minutes with some gentle tonguing
>>
>>29574451

It's thick and hard, your pussy will yield faster than the French.

I'll suck your breasts and take my time. We will 67 after and I'll slurp that delicious Bajinga.
>>
>>29573247
>men bore me
you now know how every gay man feels about women sweetheart
>>
>>29574580
i don't multitask well anon so we'll have to do oral one at a time. please don't suck my breasts it's far too oedipal.
i like getting pounded in missionary or against a wall but don't worry you don't have to hoist me (i'm taller than you)
maybe we'll do it in a chair and you can play with my DDs
>>
>>29574635

>don't suck my breasts
>DD's

D R O P P E D. DFC master race.
>>
I've given orgasms to women, sometimes she'll cum multiple times before I drop the Big One.
>>
>>29574699
tell me how you'll do it anon
>>
>>29574451
>yfw you remember the person typing this probably didn't even shave their neckbeard today
>>
>>29574724

I usually fuck her right in the pussy.
>>
>>29574761

I imagine that it's Jeff Seid from fit writing this because he loves us.
>>
>>29574761
>mfw mf doesn't care because chads have no sexual imagination
>>
>>29574772
>kissless virgin spotted
>>
>>29573247
you are dead on the inside and crave dicks to fill the void

work on yourself
>>
>>29574828
close enough. i'm actually really horny. you'd have probably guessed that next tho.
>>
>>29573247
I want to fuck that sheep.
>>
>>29573247
I can't help but think you copied and pasted this from a craigslist "woman seeking man"
>>
>>29573847
>calls us out for not getting laid and gives us "advice"
>calls us out when we dont know how to do sex stuff that would've involved having got laid
You're a fucking stupid cunt, you know that?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.