[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Suicide is selfish. They're hurting the people that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1451044097059.jpg (7 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1451044097059.jpg
7 KB, 236x236
>Suicide is selfish. They're hurting the people that care about them.
>>
I remember when i was 12 and i found out my sister cut herself. I remember bringing them up in arguments and thinking so poorly of her because of it. I don't get on with her now but god dammit do i understand what she was going through. You can't justify your sadness, so you don't even get the gratification of self pity because you know deep down you don't deserve it
>>
File: i want out.jpg (41 KB, 356x315) Image search: [Google]
i want out.jpg
41 KB, 356x315
>my body belongs to me
>oh, not you anon, your body belongs to people who care about you :D
>>
Well it's irrational to be anything but selfish anyway. Plus "altruistic" people are merely seeking validation and therefore being selfish at the end of the day.

tl;dr: kys
>>
>>29573183
people who say that sort of shit need to kill themselves
seriously people like that are the reason i don't talk to people about how i feel
like i'm so scared if my parents finding out how i feel because my dad is a fucking emotionless autist
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.