[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other robots realized someone only tolerates you and pretends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: 1437386093163.jpg (362 KB, 600x839) Image search: [Google]
1437386093163.jpg
362 KB, 600x839
Any other robots realized someone only tolerates you and pretends to like you, but actually doesn't? Not necessarily romantically. If so how did you deal with it?
>>
I always just assume anyone who communicates with me doesn't really like me. They're just putting on a show because they have to, and if we were wild animals, they would just kill me then and there.
>>
You don't really deal with it. Best you can do is stay out of their way as much as possible.
>>
File: 1446642855767.jpg (36 KB, 223x224) Image search: [Google]
1446642855767.jpg
36 KB, 223x224
I always feel like people only talk with me out of pity or something. It is just hard to imagine that someone actually likes me and wants to talk with me. I'm also pretty autistic and shitty, so it isn't their fault.
>>
I honestly think that it takes a few mental twists and turns for someone to actually care about someone else. If you're a robot, you're quiet, never comment on anything, and if you do its likely reserved or not very memorable.
There's basically no reason for anyone to care about a robot, which is why the robots greatest fantasy is to be rich or good looking so just by existing they get attention.
>>
>>29572978
it is impossible, normies can never get "meta" and actually discuss how you've offended them or why you're annoying, it only seems to annoy them even more

I am supposed to be gaining "social skills", but I don't understand them at all.
>>
When people are nice to me because they need me or want something from me I behave like the biggest asshole to them. I hate people that act all nice and all because they need you and I act accordingly.
>>
>>29572978
>>29573046
>>29573050
>>29573117
Why would they bother talking to you if they didn't like you? You guys are fine, you're just psyching yourselves out. I'd be happy talking to any of you.
>>
>>29573253
>Why would they bother talking to you if they didn't like you?
Politeness. It's so apparent they only tolerate me from the way they speak, how they rarely initiate conversation, how they behave around other people.
>>
>>29573253
Just stay for 10 minutes in a room with me and you will know better.
>>
Only my parents like me. I don't exist for the rest of my family. I don't feel like a part of the family.
>>
>>29573253
Because they have to. Alternatively, because they want to socialize with someone but I'm their only choice.
I can sense it when they're talking with other people, I can tell that they were just talking about me when I was away and that they're going to be talking about me as soon as I leave. The feeling is so apparent, the air might as well have the words "EVERYONE HATES YOU" in big red letters floating around.
>>
>>29573292
>>29573329
>>29573365
Did you ever consider they might think you're the one who dislikes them?
>>
>>29573400
I'm positive, I've done absolutely nothing to show that I've disliked them.
>>
File: 1419918546158.jpg (28 KB, 184x244) Image search: [Google]
1419918546158.jpg
28 KB, 184x244
>>29573253
Talk with me for a week and you would want to stop. Some people are just terrible. It is always weird to say, but some are just meant to be alone.
>>
>>29573400
That doesn't change that they also dislike me.
>>
>>29573253
You'd just get bored of me.

>Why would they bother talking to you if they didn't like you?
Work, family, other mandatory social things.
>>
>>29573437
>Talk with me for a week and you would want to stop.
Not him but why do you say that?
>>
i wouldn't know since i have no one to talk to, at least you got past for the first step
>>
>>29573253
Oh wow, this roastie couldn't be more disconnected from reality if she tried
>>
>>29573437
>>29573481
Sounds like you're the typical self-pitying "steam bf" types. I think you just want some attention, so here's your (you).

>>29573576
I'm a guy
>>
>>29573701
>tell the reason why people don't talk to me
>I think you just want some attention, so here's your (you).

:/
>>
>>29573701
Being a guy doesn't excuse being a moron, my opinion on you doesn't change
>>
>>29572978
>be in highschool
>hung out with a qt girl once in a while senior year
>went to eat at places with other friends
>spent a little time together outside of school
>thought we were ok friends
>fast forward a few years
>haven't seen her since high school
>bumped into her younger sister at a restaurant
>she invites me to her graduation party
>show up
>see who I thought was my friend
>gives me a disappointed/surprised look and says "You're here? Who invited you?"
>her younger sister sees me and remembers she invited me
>stand for an hour and go home
I thought she'd be more happy, but I guess she was just tolerating me or maybe I was some joke back in high school. Fortunately I am used to the look of disgust and repulsion so I only cried a little bit that night.
>>
>>29573437

im an autistic shut in, i'd be your friend and im exactly autistic enough that if i don't like talking to you i just won't do it so there's no uncertanty
>>
>>29573780
Am I wrong?

>>29573812
Not an argument
>>
>>29573884
>Am I wrong?
Both about the "steam bf" thing and wanting attention.
>>
>>29573701
Listen I dislike most of the people I interact with, this is fairly normal. You talk for a bit with them anyways because it's polite to do so even tho its uncomfortable for both parts
You only like a handful of the people you have around and tolerate a little over half with a couple you actively reject
>>
>>29573841
That doesn't necessarily mean she didn't like you back then
>>
>>29573913
If you don't care for attention in the first place, why care if someone doesn't want to talk to you?
>>
>>29573701
>"I think you just want some attention"
>Baits for attention
>>
>>29573884
>>29573917
Plus there are people nobody likes and you can tell who they are easily
>>
>>29573953
I don't care for attention on, and from 4chan. Which is what I assumed you implied. Pardon me if this is not the case.
>>
>>29573960
What's your point?

>>29574020
If you don't care for attention, why make a thread?
>>
>>29574107
CAN YOU JUST??????
I MEAN UGHH
>>
>>29574163
can I
>J
>U
>S
>T

?
>>
>>29574163
can I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_qMagfZtv8

?
>>
File: 1452028930632.gif (10 KB, 741x862) Image search: [Google]
1452028930632.gif
10 KB, 741x862
>>29574107
>If you don't care for attention, why make a thread?
Since when am I the OP????
>>
>>29574208
Alright then, if you don't care for attention, why make a post?
>>
>>29574107
Not him, but I'm pretty sure the thread was made to answer the question in OP.
>>
>>29574223
Because I don't have anything else in my life at this particular moment or ever to focus on.
>>
well, to tell you the truth, nobody gives a flying fuck about you, evetyone just tries to surround themselves with people they like, and you can lie to be likeable, but once your cover gets through you're done, people don't like people, people like people they think are likeable, so top tip : never be yourself
>>
>>29573253
Because of good citizen(TM) points. They think that as long as they don't tell it in your face directly and just talk it behind your back with other "golden men and women" they are free from being a bad person. Everyone feels as a good person in their lives, like the protagonist of their little story, so automatically, they think it is vital getting the good citizen points AKA being two-faced disguisting meatbags
>>
File: I AM DROWNING.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
I AM DROWNING.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
My best friend probably only hangs out with me because I get her gifts and pay for everything.

Honestly being used is still better than being alone.
>>
>>29573400
If so, when they're uneducated idiots who don't know what "unsocial" is, or dumb enough to believe the accidental brainwashing by TV and movies that everyone who are worthy of empathy only are atracive. But I doubt that. They will always secretely love being superior to someone. It is in our nature. Many of people don't even realise this, but even the "nice lovable guy with dark brown eyes" would love to feel being better than you, even if he himself doesn't understand it. This is what modern medicine breeds - the breed of the lowmen
>>
>>29573253
It's just like one of those videos you see were the super hot cheerleader asks the kid with down syndrome to go to the big dance with her.

They do it for themselves. They use the loneliness of others to show others how "nice" and "caring" they are.

>"look at me, I made this loser's day by sitting next to him at lunch. I'm totally not a self centered cunt"
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.