[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Help! The goats are trying to eat me! How would you rescue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: goats.jpg (162 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
goats.jpg
162 KB, 960x720
>Help! The goats are trying to eat me!

How would you rescue her from the goats?
>>
if i punch it in the face, i would probably get scolded wouldnt i

i guess i'd just leave
>>
Tell her that's one way to git ur goat and laff
>>
I wouldn't.

I would join in on the feast.
>>
let the goats eat her
natural selection at work
>>
why does it look like she has a slice of ham on her leg
>>
fuck the goats obviously

allahu akbar
>>
>>29572868
what hell is wrong with her legs? if that's some sort of self harm shit or daddy shit, I'm out. she was probably trying to fuck that goat and was disgusted there were humans around her
>>
>>29572940
Because she's a FUCKING ROASTIE.
>>
File: isis.jpg (48 KB, 626x399) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
48 KB, 626x399
Add ISIS
?????
Problem solved
>>
>>29572868
I would go over to her and lecture her about how goats don't eat humans. She's probably be swayed by my supperior intelligence(this is someone who believes goats are carnivores). Women are after all, just a game for me to play and win.
>>
>>29572868
Don't worry about it just bee urself.

THEY'RE NOT REALLY TRYING TO EAT YOU fine I'll come shoo shooo them away even though you'd probably rather fuck them than me. FUCK.
>>
>>29572868
goats are not evil creatures, I would tell the goats to come with me and we would have tons of fun.

we would climb goat towers and I wold watch them eat grass, while I jump of their backs.
>>
>>29572982
FUCKING GROOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHHH YUUUCK FUCKING NASTY DUDE WHAT THE
>>
File: the-witch-goat_0.jpg (130 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
the-witch-goat_0.jpg
130 KB, 612x380
>>29572868
>How would you rescue her from the goats?

I'd join them
>>
>>29572868
>You're on your own.
>>
>>29572940
Might be skin discoloration I forgot the medical term
>>
i fap while i watch her get raped by the goats
>>
>>29573053
>goats are not evil creatures

Tell that to the Black Filip
>>
Goats gotta eat too
>>
she has some srs scars and in a wheelchair

also methface but might he from lots of pain meds

i shodo wonda
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.