[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I use tinder? I swiped right for everyone and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1455029789824.jpg (60 KB, 546x522) Image search: [Google]
1455029789824.jpg
60 KB, 546x522
How the fuck do I use tinder?

I swiped right for everyone and the only matches I'm getting are fat weeaboo girls what gives. I only have a couple mirror selfies and a short bio so do I need to get some suit pics to get the qts?
>>
Depends on what ya look like
>>
>>29572709
you dont
Dating is a scam, online dating more so
Just go jerk off and get drunk. You will stop caring
>>
>>29572776
Dude, I think you just solved R9K

Bravo.
>>
Online dating/hookups is a waste of time unless you're gay or a mega Chad. Even decent looking fully functioning normie guys fail. A turbo autist like you is gonna get even less, so consider yourself lucky that you even matched with fat chicks. Now watch as they ignore you when you message them.

Also by participating in this you are helping to destroy Western civilization.
>>
>>29572726
I'm ok. Good face, fit body, 5'9 which hurts but I don't look obviously short in my pics. I have kind of a boyish face though so girls call me ''cute'' a lot.
>>29572776
I just want the monkey off my back, and preferably with a girl who looks like they shower and take pride in themselves.
>>29572796
Just kill me pham.
Is there anything out there for us? I figured it'd be easier here since it doesn't require approaching women or anything and it's just a casual thing but apparently not.
>>
The only way I got success over it was making a gimmick profile (making my pictures look like a shitty powerpoint). I got about 350 matches in 6 months and laid 4 of them (losing virginity to the first) plus a couple other failed dates (I was mostly just looking for hookups). None of the girls were particularly attractive, and eventually I just got bored with how empty it felt. It was good to get the whole virginity thing over with, but nothing feels real and I know I'm just making up for fucks I missed in high school
>>
>>29572948
>5'9
>babby face

Not trying to be mean, this is genuine advice. Give up on online dating. You seriously have a much better chance approaching girls IRL.

5'9 isn't bad, don't feel bad about that, it's average, but Stacey wants tall guys, not average guys, and she has the cream of the crop to choose from.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.