[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys know about depression. How do I cope with it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: cgvb.jpg (123 KB, 962x717) Image search: [Google]
cgvb.jpg
123 KB, 962x717
You guys know about depression. How do I cope with it?
>>
>>29572568
tell everyone to fuck off and crack open a can
>>
Step 1: Tell yourself outloud and your family members that you think you suffer from depression

Step 2: Schedule an appointment with a professional to help treat your depression. Be open and honest with this person

Step 3: Don't use your depression as a reason for why you cant do things because the truth is too often do people say 'I can't' when they actually mean 'I won't'. Being an adult means living with adversity, be it externally or internally. You gotta live your life whether its a shit life or not.
>>
>>29572568
>Brexit won
>You're still depressed

I can't work with you. You have, what we call in the field, permanent depression. I'm so sorry. There's no cure.
>>
>>29572568
Become a Wales fan.
Quit like Messi
>>
>>29572568
try your very best anon im sure in time it will pass :)
>>
>>29572568
The key to living with depression is making sure that you get manic from time to time. If you are just depressed you just feel terrible. If you are bipolar, you feel depressed as a prerequisite to your manic phase. When you reach the manic phase you will feel a lot better, you will feel great. So you need to read a lot and get some worldly ideas in your head. Read philosophy, anything that is large and important, and gets you excited. When you are excited you might become manic.

Anytime you feel depressed you can get an energy boast by thinking about these things, as opposed to thinking woe is me I'm so depressed. I think therefore I am, right? I think that is proven to be true.
>>
Is that pic from today's game?
>>
>>29573590
Could be from any tournament since 96
>>
>>29572568
Step 1. Tie a noose
Step 2. Hang the noose from your ceiling, so high that your neck won't be able to reach it when you stand on the floor
Step 3. Put a chair below the noose
Step 4. Stand on chair
Step 5. put noose around neck
Step 6. make chair fall
Step 7. There is no step 7! Your depression should now be gone.

>>29572653
Or this.

this might actually work better now that I think about it.
>>
>>29572568
don't ask 4chan
seriously, perhaps you're better trying to get some help, and maybe spend some time trying to distract yourself. Sitting around all the time will only give you more time with your own mind, which isn't a god thing considering your position.
Depression is hard to live with, but you can make the best of it as long as your mind is busy with other things
>>
>>29572653
>I don't know anything about depression the post

OP you should really seek professional help though.
>>
You can't cure depression
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.