[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw breaking my NEET habits and actually looking for a job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: happy wojak clear.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
happy wojak clear.png
5 KB, 645x773
>tfw breaking my NEET habits and actually looking for a job

We're all gonna make it, robots.
>>
Kill yourself

y
u
r
s
l
f
>>
>>29572803
Now why would I ever want to do that?

My life is finally turning around.
>>
>>29572483
nice one anon

what kind of jobs are you looking for?
>>
If you're looking for your first job, get a manual labor job where they give you tons of OT. I made a good nest egg working one for a couple years
>>
>>29572483
I have no idea why would having a job make you happy provided you can survive without one.
I'd rather be a neet.
t. a guy who "made it"
>>
File: 1440067919837.jpg (13 KB, 500x293) Image search: [Google]
1440067919837.jpg
13 KB, 500x293
>wageslave all day
>come back home to parents house and do the same thing i did pre-wage
>no societal progress made, ever

where do i go from here? please help me
>>
>>29572929
>what kind of jobs are you looking for?

pretty much anything. I worked the worst possible job for like 8 years before getting shit-canned and going NEET for nearly 2 and a half years. It was a fast food job but it was a local franchise so everything was constantly falling apart and disorganised and rusted and leaking and everyone else who worked there was almost always some lazy stoner teenager or lazy teenager Stacey and when the new owners took over it went from bad to worse and was laid off.

Working at McDonalds would be a step-up because at least they're organized.

Ideally my dream wagecuck job would be janitor. I'm always cleaning at home and get a weird high from it, not just the bleach and chemicals but just making something shine and organized makes me feel great.
>>
>>29573042
Don't do the same pre-wage activities (I'm guessing vidya and shitposting)

Join some sort of club or volunteer group or even join like a Karate class.

Taking a part-time course in absolutely whatever is a great way to meet people as well.
>>
>>29573109
that was pretty fucking funny anon, thanks for the laugh
>>
>>29573075
Good for u robot. I think I'll hit up the job boards too.
>>
>>29573129
What was funny? It's genuine advice for meeting people that actually works. That was my life pre-NEET that got me laid.
>>
>implying I want to be a wageslave
OP pls
>>
File: 1411902559275.jpg (39 KB, 423x600) Image search: [Google]
1411902559275.jpg
39 KB, 423x600
>>29572483
Good for you anon. I'm trying to land a competitive internship which might get my foot in the door in a big pharmaceutical company.
>>
File: 1454241808717.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1454241808717.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>29572483
You're not a robot. You were just a failed normie all along.

Meanwhile I can thrive as a NEET robot, even after my parents die.
>>
File: 1464469195366.png (192 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1464469195366.png
192 KB, 512x512
>Lost 45kg
>Shaved my neckbeard
>Got a full-time job
>Got a car
>Just got a girlfriend
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29572483
This is more or less the smart thing to do with your life.
>>
>>29573473
1. that advice has nothing to do with your neet status, aside from
2. i have no free time in which to do this normalfag bullshit
>>
>>29573534
>I can thrive as a NEET robot, even after my parents die.
How? I don't get that much money per month and without my parents' financial support I probably won't be able to make it. Very worried because I don't know if I'll ever be able to hold a job.
>>
>>29573541
>be skinny
>shave every day
>work a shitty part-time job and can't find another
>drive a shitty car that's going to die any day
So when's the part where I magically get a job that lets me buy a new car?
>>
I want a new job but there's nothing else for me in life. I'll be working in lowly positions for the rest of my existence.
>>
>>29573042
>please help me
>>29573109
>offers advice to become normalfag
>>29573559
>ew gross I don't want to be a normalfag I want to impress the other faggots on r9k

If you have time to waste on here, you have time to meet people.
>>
>>29573534
>I can thrive as a NEET

being a NEET is living in a self-imposed prison and self-imposed isolation. You will die alone having done or experienced nothing besides posting cartoon frogs.
>>
>>29573747
just because i'm repulsed by you doesnt mean i'm impressed by people who are in the same boat as i am

not everything is a contest. please leave
>>
>>29573785
>just because i'm repulsed by you doesnt mean i'm impressed by people by people who are in the same boat as i am

what? Is English your second language?

>not everything is a contest. please leave

This is my thread, you realize that, right?
>>
File: 1336813931773.jpg (36 KB, 221x246) Image search: [Google]
1336813931773.jpg
36 KB, 221x246
>>29573872
so let me get this straight, you didnt have a job, but you did shit like karate classes and clubs and groups? part time courses? you did all this normalfag shit, AND you got laid, and you're wondering why you dont belong here? well i'm glad for you that you got a job (again, seeing as you've had one before), so now you can check off the last box on the list of things that separate you from the common posters here on this board

>thinks being socially functional but without a job allows him to fit in
>>
My brother is a socially awkward, possibly aspergers guy who was homeschooled and a recluse his whole life. He worked as a janitor for a while and hoarded money while enjoying vidya and tabletop games, then went to a trade school. He just got picked up by an HVAC company immediately out of graduation and im super fucking proud of him.

If he can, so can you.
>>
File: 1420053920918.png (16 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1420053920918.png
16 KB, 560x407
>>29574071
so does he have a social life now?
>>
>>29574027
>asks advice on how to become normal and have a social life
>ex-normalfag offers advice from experience
>roo normo get out

no I'm sure that instead seeking advice from pissbottlers and tulpa-worshippers is better for you, they'll help you with your social life for sure.

>but you did shit like karate classes and clubs and groups? part time courses?

That was way, way before. I've been a full NEET for about 2 and a half years and haven't gone out with friends or done any of those things I mentioned in about 8 years.
>>
>>29572483
I thought this 3 years ago!

Now I'm going back to being a fucking neet. Nothing changed except my pride.
>>
>he thinks he's gonna get a job on the first try
see you in a couple of months
>>
>>29574235
>because i dont accept your 'advice' means i accept dumbass advice
wow you sure are spiteful

>I've been a full NEET for about 2 and a half years and haven't gone out with friends or done any of those things I mentioned in about 8 years.
oh wow, did you try joining clubs? maybe that would help :^)
>>
>>29574355
>means i accept dumbass advice

How is it dumbass advice?

You asked how to have a social life and meet people, I told you where and how to meet people. Then you complain that I am a normie. Now you're saying that it's dumbass advice. What will you say next?

>oh wow, did you try joining clubs? maybe that would help :^)

I have actually, I started with the gym.
>>
>>29574445
>how do you meet people
>you just meet people, u kno? :^)
>>
>>29572483
>i finally leave NEETdom because parents REALLY want me to get job
>find job as delivery driver
>super comfy hardly have to talk to people. spend most of the time driving.
>car breaks down like everyother week
>ALWAYS stressed out about car breaking down

i might just go back to NEETdom...
>>
>>29574532
>>29573042
>guys I just stay at home on my free time what am I doing wrong with my life how come I don't have a social life?

You're LITERALLY asking where to go as well. You got your answers, if you don't like them you can fuck off out of my thread and ask the scat fetish thread for advice I guess. Or start your own thread.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.