[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's ok to cry in front of women >embracing feminism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 9
>it's ok to cry in front of women
>embracing feminism will make you happier
>it doesn't matter if you're 5'6 or 6'5 women will still be attracted to you
>i care about you (five minutes after our first meeting)

Anyone else have shit experiences with therapist? They're all blue pilled manginas. I have given up on them and have tried to find a role model to emulate.
>>
Sounds like you just had a shitty therapist.
>>
I would expect this from female ones, but male therapists also?
>>
>>29572359
>>29572358
These were men. It was a college provided therapist. Even the ones outside of college have more or less alluded that I need be like a woman
>>
Therapy is shit and a waste of time. Unless you find one who has gone though the same shit you're going through, you're not going to get any meaningful advice.

You'd get better and more constructive advice posting here, which is really fucking sad when you think about it.
>>
>>29572340
>going to a therapist under the age of 50

wewwwwwww
laaaaddddddddddddd XDDDDD

any therapist who's young or free is going to be shit because they know fuck all, and they're too close to your age so they project their experiences onto yours.
>>
>>29572461
what if he is over 50 and still shitty bluepilled cuck, who projects his experience onto me?
fucking pseudoscience
>>
>>29572340
Jesus fuck.. are they trying to kill you?
>>
>>29572340
I've gotten a lot more right-wing and I told my therapist that I wish there was someone more genuine than Trump to lead a far-right movement. He's Jewish. I'm amazed he's stuck with me and doesn't openly disdain me like my previous psych, a woman.
>>
>>29572340
My ex cheated on me after two years together on the recommendation of a therapist at her (liberal arts) college.

Told her that she needed to sleep around and that she was being a stereotype by staying in a relationship for so long.

Fucking femicancer.
>>
>>29572340
I hope you called that nigga a faggot after he said that
>>
>tell my therapist that I spend the vast majority of my days daydreaming and that I feel little to no connection to outside reality
>tell him I imagine several different ongoing universes/storylines in my head, some of which have existed since I was five
>tell him about the hundreds of thousands of word of fiction about these characters, the hundrds of paintings, drawingas, sculptures, and posters, the short films, the screenplays, the comic books, and the shrine
>he tells me my case is too severe for me to handle and recommends I see another shrink who costs a fuckload more

Why do I even bother trying?
>>
>>29572582
He may be giving you bad advice to ruin your life.
>>
>>29572843
Sounds like you have autism senpai. I'd dump you on someone else if I had the chance.
>>
>>29572843
Oh man, I wanna see the shrine... But seriously though, sounds like your therapist is a dick
>>
>>29572340
>it's ok to cry in front of women

What's wrong with that? Women like men who will open to them.
>>
>>29573095
Roastie detected. Only the chadest can get away with crying in front of a woman
>>
>>29572340
have you considered the idea you might be wrong
>>
>>29572954
Sounds like a schizoid personality disorder.

>>29573095
Women aren't uniform, some don't like men who cry in front of them.
>>
>>29572461
My therapist is in his 40's (or maybe late 30's), and he's pretty damn good.
>>
>tfw I almost made my therapist cry when talking about entry level depressive thought
>>
>>29573370
>got a 23 year trainee
>start talking about that i feel worthless
>the look on her face was that she couldn't even comprehend it
>>
>>29572340
become a MGTOW
>>
>>29573464
She was some middle aged women so I couldn't understand that no one had ever talked to her about how life is pointless etc.

I'm now insisting only seeing trained medical professionals but that's hard as fuck in the UK
>>
>>29572449
>Unless you find one who has gone though the same shit you're going through, you're not going to get any meaningful advice.
True.
>You'd get better and more constructive advice posting here, which is really fucking sad when you think about it.
Absolutely false! Just going on this site tends to make people unhappy. I stopped coming here for half a year - literally nothing else changed, I was still a permavirgin loser, but I was a lot happier. Why did I come here again just now? I don't know.
>>
>>29573370
>>29573464
More examples of shitty therapists. Find better ones.
>>
>>29573516
I've had too many women that acted stunned from mild stuff. Makes you wonder how they got this far.
>>
total introvert, the overthinking type, analysis paralysis here etc...

got a 28 (I think) female therapist.

she basically redpilled me.

"stop giving fucks anon, do something nice for yourself, fuck the haters, gotta love yourself before someone else loves you"

"stop falling for crazy anon"

"stop burying your emotions, good or bad, express what you feel honestly, directly; and again fuck the haters"
>>
>>29572449
Is there a good way to find one who went through the same shit or is it just a dice roll?
>>
>>29572340
Therapy is a scam, i mean this 100%
You are wasting your money and are stupid if you go
>>
>>29573607
forgot to add I even told her that I like women who are smaller, frailer than me, because I feel more manly. she said that is how it should be...
>>
>>29573637
I get it for free and so far it is helping discover what I really want in life and take steps towards it.
>>
>>29573637
Except I'm not paying a cent for it. Thanks, insurance.
>>
>>29573607
>>29573642
She sounds like she is pretty shit normie therapy to me.
>>
>>29573095
>Women like men who will open to them
AWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Women will branch swing at weakness faster than you can say hypergamy
>>
>>29573671
well considering that the basics of red pill is to give less fucks and to be honest and direct with others (unlike nice beta guys who beat around the bush and end up in friendzone)... (amused mastery/confidence)

also considering that red pill teaches you to ditch broken women or women that don't really fit your expectations... (abundance mentality)

I'd say she is fairly redpill
>>
>>29573666
>I get it for free and so far it is helping discover what I really want in life and take steps towards it.
Then the anon you replied to has a point, because that is some bona-fide normie fluff and won't help an actual robot in the least.
>>
>>29572340

> find a role model to emulate.

Pick just about any notable male before the collapse of western society circa 1950.
>>
>>29573710
that may be true or not depending on the woman; however if you manage to have some abundance mentality this shouldn't be much of an issue. Let her branch swing, you'll find someone else in due time
>>
>>29573721
I'm not him, but I find therapy somewhat helpful simply because it allows me to discuss ideas and concepts which I couldn't anywhere else. It also creates a situation where I need to admit when I'm lying to myself. I continue to lie to myself, but it reminds me that I am.
>>
>>29573719
>well considering that the basics of red pill is to give less fucks and to be honest and direct with others
Just be yourself brah

Would be totally worthless for someone with real mental health issues, who should they ditch, who should they express themselves too.
>>
>>29573539
>Why did I come here again just now?
because once you're here you never really leave. It's a fucking cliche but sadly it's true. Lots of us have been "gone" for half a year, a year, two years, ten years, but in the end we all came back here at some point.
>>
>>29573773
I am the other him...

I agree that the first step is to be honest with yourself because after all, you are going to live with yourself for the rest of your life anyhow....
>>
My gf told me she likes it when I cry because it means I care, am passionate, and have no ulterior motives when I speak or think on things that I cry about. (I cry to avant garde music and prog rock. I know it sounds hilarious but it's true.)

I'm not a feminist, but my girlfriend is. Neither of us give a shit because we have talked about or views using actual words/sentences/human explanations and found that we believe essentially the same thing with some minor differences (which I attribute to life experience...She is noticing shit that is making her think about my opinions a bit more, though.). Idk, I share many views with feminist despite not calling myself one. Womens are people prone to making many of the same mistakes as men...it's just that these mistakes often look different because of social bullshit. Men do one destructive thing, women do another but we get all up in arms when women do it for some reason even though we are all mutually self destructive.

I'm 5'4 and have a girlfriend who is both beautiful inside and out.
>>
>>29572394

I saw a college-provided therapist when I was in college because my gf at the time convinced me that I had body dysmorphic disorder because I was lifting weights and getting swole.

The first one was a girl who always talked with this unnaturally soft voice and just said "Yeah, OK, go on" when I answered her questions. I eventually got annoyed by it and said "Just talk to me in a normal voice." She kept talking in her therapist voice.

After that, they had me seeing this skinnyfat cucky-looking nu-male who hasn't picked up a heavy thing in years because he was the best one they had who could relate to my problems. I still think he was just the only male therapist there. It was overall a waste of time and I just stopped going one day and dumped my gf for unrelated reasons later on.
>>
>>29573908
I had a cuck therapist who said lifting 6 times a week is obsessive. Guy had a body to be embarrassed by. I never saw him again, he just wanted to drag me down to his level.
>>
I have a female theraphist and it's kinda pointless. Im only going there to have some female companionship and more masturbation material.
>>
>>29573824

How do you even cry? I mean, I've had strong emotions many times, but not counting times when something was physically irritating my eye, I haven't actually cried since middle school.

Also, every time I remember crying, the emotion causing me to cry was frustration.
>>
>>29574058
>tfw eyes are constantly irritated so they always water
>don't like going outside because don't want people thinking I'm upset
>>
>>29573908
> Dumped his therapist for the Iron
> Dumped his gf for the Iron
> You cannot trust woman nor therapist
> Only Iron can you trust
>>
>>29573989

Good luck finding a male therapist who even lifts, unless you count physical therapists, who are the coolest people on the planet. The fact that they even paired me with that guy showed me the girl wasn't even listening to me. I told her that one thing that makes me want to work out is seeing all the "skinnyfat girly boys" on campus (nu-male and cuck weren't common words yet) and worrying that I will look like that if I stop working out.

>tfw I want to work out now
>tfw I'm injured so I can't
>>
>>29574228

Friends come and go, but 315 pounds will always be 315 pounds.
>>
>>29572843
>>29572954
>>29573017

You do sound like you have autism but you might be able to make use of your creative interests if you want to profit off of them in some way. If you are consistently creating, you could post some of your work online and see where that takes you.

At worst nothing comes of it and its only purpose is as an outlet to you, but it can't hurt. That said, I would also be interested in seeing it.
>>
>>29572340
Those are all right. The people who care most about short guys is short guys. Embracing feminism is just being normal now. You people have turned regular feminism into extreme feminazis. It's not ok to cry infront of a woman unless your dad dies. So she's right there too. She cares in that it's her job. Duh.
>>
>>29574058
idk I just heard Nico once and it happened.
>>
therapists can help but never ask them for advice about females

most people in general don't give a good advice about woman, each case to each own
>>
>>29573264
Tell me about him
Origami
>>
>>29573908
you did not SHOO SHOO quick enough
>>
>>29575041

Oh my god, I didn't even notice. I met an actual, real-life gains goblin.
>>
Therapy has been mostly bullshit for me, but my last therapist I saw was cool. Super laidback and always had good responses to what I told her. I just don't see the point in shelling out $100 a session just to talk about my feelings. It's different with a psychiatrist because they actually prescribe good shit if your psychiatrist isn't a jerkoff.
>>
>>29573908
>>29573824
>>29572695
>normies and their "problems"
What a sad picture of what r9k has become.
>>
>>29573629
It's really a dice roll unless you have an easily distinguishable feature (i.e. you're short, ugly, etc.)

I also advise any males seeking therapy to avoid female therapists (especially young, female) therapists at all costs.
>>
>psychologist tries to roleplay
>get really upset and keep asking if he's ok
>tfw he starts crying
>>
File: 1456813253980.jpg (10 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
1456813253980.jpg
10 KB, 208x243
>>29572358
Yes, you just need to find the right pill/right therapist if the first three didn't work for you. Our "science" isn't a placebo scam you just didn't find the right one. Try again goy.
>>
>>29573710
This happened to me before; the bitch pretended to care then turned it around on me saying, "You've got a lot going on." Never cried again. The more fucked up part was that my mom had been diagnosed with cancer so it was a legitimate reason too.
>>
>>29575383
I learned it the hard way too senpai. I remember I did group therapy and everyone encouraged me it was ok to cry. Eventually I did and I remember looking up and seeing disgust on the women's face. They didn't treat me the same afterwards, it was humiliating. I stopped taking their opinions after that and left shortly after.
>>
>>29575280

You have plenty of frog and feel and "nighty night wagie" threads in the rest of /r9k/. It's not your secret little social retard club. Maybe if you surround yourself with more successful people, you would be less of a failure yourself. Sorry if that takes effort.
>>
>>29575443
>This isn't your secret club! I belong here too!
Yes it is, you are ruining it, and you know you are ruining it. Leave.
>>
>>29573539
How about admitting your "Happeniss" was all a lie
You come back here because we suck. But at least we know why we suck and we don't lie to make things seem better
>>
>>29573642
She'll probably post on her Twitter how she encountered a spooky patriarchy today at work but kept silent because the guy seems dangerously autistic
>>
>>29575443
Back to ledddit. Dont try to deny it, dont try to claim le ebin trolle, just go back. You have to go back man.
>>
>>29575443
Yes, robots should just put on an effort like the rest of us, huh? They have it so easy. One can't help but envy their constant wish to kill themselves.
Note: This post is sarcastic.
>>
File: 1434601475448.jpg (110 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
1434601475448.jpg
110 KB, 1067x800
>>29575317
>implying even venting about your feelings out loud doesn't make a difference

I've already shitposted enough about therapy today but here's one on the house.

You don't have to pay someone to listen but assuming you have to go to therapy because you don't have an external support system to start with it will at least make a difference to get shit off your chest. Since you all seem to be such sticklers for help-self, surely you know that you process information better when you say it back to someone. It's why rubber-duck debugging works.
>>
File: smug blanket frog.png (156 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
smug blanket frog.png
156 KB, 409x409
>>29575468

Oh hi there, neetie. Don't mind me, I won't be long. I just got home from my 6-figure engineering career that I got through connections after finishing my degree at university and now I'm waiting for my beautiful younger wife to get ready so we can go to the quarterly corporate dinner party, and then we will come back to this house that I own, make love and cuddle until we fall asleep in each other's arms. Such is the life of the successful robot.
>>
>>29575383
>>29575428
>women telling you it's okay to cry

Oldest trick in the book. They're subconsciously testing you to see if you're weak.

The only women you can safely cry in front of are your mother and grandmother.
>>
this is why you keep your thoughts to yourself. the therapist wont genuinely care and only has scripted questions for you. total scam
>>
>>29575519
>How about admitting your "Happeniss" was all a lie
There's no objectivity in happiness, so that doesn't make any sense. You can be in the exact same situation and feel happy or sad, there's no "correct" feeling, only one that is more natural for a human. But we're not animals, we don't have to abide by what is natural. If there was a drug that made you permanently happy with no side effects I'd take it without a second thought, because it literally doesn't matter.
>>
>>29572340
my dad made me go to some dumb fucking therapist

She was an indian woman in her 30s and she just asked questions and I could tell she was fucking judging me. She didn't even give me advice all she did was listen and ask questions. Fuck that cunt and fuck therapists
>>
>>29572340
How did feminism get brought into the discussion with a therapist?
>>
>>29575748

A therapist isn't supposed to give you advice, they are supposed to let you vent to them and then have you come up with your own solutions.
>>
>>29573464
My first T was cute. She was probably in her early 30's and not traditionally beautiful, but she was totally my type in too many ways. Next guy sucked, was dead set on 'teaching me what women want' after I told him I've been sleeping around a lot and I feel empty.

"I know what women want, that has never been a problem. It's what I want." FFS
Not bad after we cleared that up, though.

Doctor who prescribes meds is a weird guy, but pretty cool.

I guess I lucked out. Some people have terrible T's.
>>
>>29575428

This guy got it right >>29575685

Some do it subconsciously, some do it knowingly, but they are just testing you for weakness. Even Chad cannot get away with crying and being an emotional mess in front of women.

Never, ever give in to that bullshit. Even if you can barely hold back your tears, fight it with all your might. Pretty much everything is preferable to being weak in front of women.
>>
>>29573607
I want your therapist.

You into T cuck, anon?
>>
File: 1466812878827-int.png (319 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1466812878827-int.png
319 KB, 803x688
>all these faggots who don't cry
You guys are missing out, I cry in front of everybody
>>
>>29575792
If that's the case then therapists are grossly overpaid and not worth using.
>>
My favorite therapist was an old man.

>wouldn't let me say the word 'can't'
>drilled into my head that I have full control of my thoughts
>"I was molested from childhood till my teens" :Him: "Happens to lot's of people. It's over and done with. It's not happening anymore so the only thing to do is move on."

Based old man. Wouldn't let me dwell on negative thoughts because the tools he was giving me were duct tape and a shovel to bind, gag, and bury that shit. Honestly the most functional advice a therapist ever gave me. The others always wanted to hear the negative memories and wouldn't help me do jack shit to deal with them.
>>
>>29575685
The girl didn't say it was okay to cry, she was just around when I got the news. I didn't bawl or anything. Just like a five second sniffle. I'm well aware of the redpill philosophy, but the idea that the only woman in my life that loves me would be gone fucked me up for a moment.

It's real though. Anyone reading this: don't ever fall for the having emotions meme. It's just not worth losing face over.
>>
File: 1387412460669.gif (2 MB, 350x190) Image search: [Google]
1387412460669.gif
2 MB, 350x190
>>29576083

Anon, if my official tendies-maker was going back to Ceiling Cat, I wouldn't care anymore about what anyone could think, especially some beaches&shores.
>>
File: SweatHighRes.png (160 KB, 890x862) Image search: [Google]
SweatHighRes.png
160 KB, 890x862
>tfw my therapist is hot as fuck and is really good at pretending like she cares about me and likes me

I gotta get outta there this can't be healthy
>>
>>29576059
Nice. Kind of harden the fuck up with a bit of sympathy. I wonder how well off some of you would be with a bit of Robin Williams from Good Will Hunting.
>>
>>29572340
I've been by 3 therapist in the last couple of years. I didn't really like them.
>1st one said that she wasn't good enough to 'cure me', sent me to the 2nd one
>2nd one was a giant bitch, she wasn't calling me by my name but she called me sonny, kiddo and shit like that.
>3rd one insisted on wanting to do a family therapy, i said no because i hate them. but she kept telling me the same thing.

now i'm currently seeing a 4th one. this one is pretty good. we talked 4 times and she prefers to really listens to me before telling something. let's see how it goes
>>
>>29576624
>Harden the fuck up with bit of sympathy

It was that exactly. God I wish there were more therapists like him.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.