[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The answer's 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: genders.png (87 KB, 470x262) Image search: [Google]
genders.png
87 KB, 470x262
How many genders are there, /r9k/?
>>
>>29572329
Two

Male and Female
>>
>>29572329
As many as you fucking want, but stop trying to confuse children about this. Most of them are going to be male or female, unless you make them all mentally ill.
>>
File: 1467061894240.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1467061894240.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29572329
More than two, obviously, but I don't know the exact number.
>>
man
woman
hermaphrodite
>>
>>29572515
Gender are only two
All the "others" are a copycat of the originals
Trans a desire to be female if you are male or viceversa
And no, if you think you are trapped in a body thats not yours you are only a deluded sick human
>>
>>29572329
Male
Female
Boeing AH-64 Apache
>>
>>29572329
As many as there are weeaboos on 4chan
>>
>>29572329
man
woman
gas-chamber material
>>
One for each chaos emerald
>>
>>29572329
Dos. Dwa. Two. Deux. Zwei.
>>
There's a male gender and a sub-gender called females
>>
File: bashofrog.jpg (29 KB, 339x425) Image search: [Google]
bashofrog.jpg
29 KB, 339x425
>>29572329
I genuinely don't get how society fully accepts trannies and genderfluids and all that shit, but that one white lady who was the head of a Black acceptance group and was pretending to be Black was like persecuted by the very same people who preach acceptance.

Why is it that it's brave and normal to be a man-woman, or woman-man, but to identify as a trans-ethnic or even trans-scpecies is seen as a joke or harmful deceit?
>>
There are two genders, male and female.

Very rarely, you can have characteristics of both or neither gender.

If you think you're mentally one gender but physically another, that's a mental disorder, but i don't give a fuck. You do whatever the fuck you want unless you get annoying about it.
>>
>>29572911
because trans-ethnicity/species actually brings to light how stupid having a billion genders is and they dont like that.
>>
>>29573030
Indeed, it exposes their hypocrisy. What exactly does being trans-species mean though? Like otherkin shit?
>>
File: 2016.png (28 KB, 698x275) Image search: [Google]
2016.png
28 KB, 698x275
>>29573090
basically yes. im pretty sure the og anon was just saying something ridiculous but the otherkin/plantkin/toothpastekin kiddies are as close as it gets.
>>
Male and female sex
Gender is synounymous with sex
Gay and bisexual are sexual orientations
Transsexualism is a mental condition
>>
File: trans story.png (585 KB, 511x4793) Image search: [Google]
trans story.png
585 KB, 511x4793
>>29573090
>>29573198

Exactly, otherkiin and furries went full-retard on tumblr and I'm fairly sure that most of those accounts and posts are just ironic, but not too long ago it was just people who were like "I identify as a wolf".

Even native Americans and other peoples around the world have that with their spirit animals and whatnot that has been around for centuries. The whole tranny meme on the other hand only really surfaced in the last few decades.
>>
>>29572329
Two

boipucci and girl pussy
>>
>>29572329
is gender social and sex biological?

I guess there are two for both of those. It also doesn't really matter.
>>
>>29572329

Despite popular bullshit, gender is not purely social thing, being born biologically male or female does have effect on what activities and toys you prefer (not that there is anything wrong with liking something unusual, though). So yeah, gender and sex are connected, and since there are 2 sexes in humans, there are 2 genders.
>>
>>29572329
what the fuck, since when can your single arm or leg be male or female
>>
>>29572329
Biologically, there are 3 genders (Male, Female, and Hermaphrodites).
Psychologically, there are as many genders as your imagination can supply.
>>
>>29573532
You can even be genderless I guess.
>>
>>29572329
XX
XY
XYY
XXX
X
XXXXX
XXXX
>>
hermaphrodites isnt a gender in itself, it is a mix of two genders
>>
>>29573302
sex is biological, gender is both biological and social
>>
>>29572329
Male
Female
retards
>>
zero, because gender is a social construct

there are two sexes, though
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.