[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom will pay a psychiatrist in september because i haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: angry_pepe.jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65 KB, 900x900
>mom will pay a psychiatrist in september because i haven't left my house in 8 months
>i dont go outside because i have no friends or gf, i was raised by overprotective parents they didn't let me outside alone
>i dont wanna go
>if i dont go my mom will cut my internet o will kick me out of house and i will be a homeless with 18yo

help

i dont wanna go, 60 euros for 30 min is a shit
>>
All psychiatrists do is give you meds. You can handle it. They aren't therapists.
>>
>>29572306
Its not till september why worry now?
>>
Look on the bright side. You can lie and say you're depressed and get autismbux.

On the downside, your mom will just make shit worse.

I share your same situation, except my parents didn't resort to sending me to a psychiatrist.
>>
Maybe travel is the key to discover yourself, pack your shit, leave for a year or so. It will probably give you time to leave your shell behind and gain confidence. After a while, you'll come back as a new person. With a shit load of stories, which is a good basis for future relationships.
>>
>>29572632
Not op, but the only reason I haven't done this is because it requires a lot of money.
>>
Maybe if you werent such a degenerate NEET this wouldnt be happening
>>
File: 1464238130250.jpg (11 KB, 236x272) Image search: [Google]
1464238130250.jpg
11 KB, 236x272
>>29572670
Christ, the truth really is hitting him hard, isn't it?
>>
>>29572306
Not sure how it works for europoors but don't do this if you wanna ever enlist or become an officer

It will just fuck your shit up
>>
>>29572306

Not only will it not work but she will force you to do what the psychiatrist have recomended, or if he dont tell you to ''do this to get better'' she will force you to pay back the money she spent
>>
>>29572665

Well, if you have no money, you could always go for a survival trip. What you need is knowledge about yourself and your environment. Also some equipment, which is not that pricey if you look at the right places..
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.