[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man interviews Arabic woman about her cloak https://youtu.be/r6y0fB5waHc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
Man interviews Arabic woman about her cloak

https://youtu.be/r6y0fB5waHc
>>
>>29571808
Christ, she really does look sexy doesn't she?
>>
File: what_is_going_on_here.png (888 KB, 1670x864) Image search: [Google]
what_is_going_on_here.png
888 KB, 1670x864
>>29571808
This made me uncomfortable. My first impulse was thinking "Typical rude American not respecting other peoples space!". Then I opened is channel and realized it is THAT guy. And then I got really fucking angry when I saw that the autistic survillance camera man has a girlfriend.
>>
>>29571808
Seriously you're a fucking retard emulating behavior you don't understand.

You're not being ironic. You have no message. You suck.
>>
>>29571830
she looks like a morrocan to me.
same skin like me and same cultural dress.
>>
>>29572691
I figure those would be rare to see out in their natural habitat like this. Eh?
>>
does anyone remember this guy posting here years ago? he had a qt autism gf he met in a store one day
>>
>>29574019
You mean this girl?: https://youtu.be/tWJgPvvx5Bw
>>
>>29574624

yeah thats the one, maybe it was a set up but he just approached her at a store in one video and that was that, lucky guy
>>
File: life_goals.png (114 KB, 1585x706) Image search: [Google]
life_goals.png
114 KB, 1585x706
>>29574624
That makes me rage so hard. I try my best to be a well-adjusted, productive and respectable member of society, yet I get no gf, and this goofy, half-retarded looking, manlet clown tries his hardest to bother people and a girl is literally clinging to him. She is so damn cute, she is all I ever hoped to get. Seeing them passionately making out feels like an iron fist clutching my heart. This is not fair!
>>
what a fucking creeperino
>>
Be nicer to waitresses please, autism-sama
>>
File: 1401509615132.jpg (69 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
1401509615132.jpg
69 KB, 1136x640
>surveillance camera autist is back
holy shit, please upload your old video of the homeless girl with red eyes again
>>
Not even joking I would smash autism lads camera he's lucky I don't go outside
>>
>>29574819 here, you are my favourite r9k poster of all time friend. Please come back and create much new content. Are you still with your qt gf?
>>
>>29574978
Yes we have been together for over 2 years now and have lots of content on its way. Thank you dear fan
>>
If you're a white guy trying to get with a non white female never ask "what are ya?" or anything like that, especially in the first 30 seconds for fuck sake.
>>
>>29574624
>those eyes
sami
>>
>>29574754
Welcome to the difference of being a normie vs. a robot

Oregon
>>
>>29575017
As much as I hate people who have girlfriends and get to live a normal life I honestly wish you the best mate, you seem like a cool guy and your videos are fucking hilarious. Your gf is a qt and seems perfect, I wish I could be less inhibited and have a qt gf of my own to conduct shenanigans with. You're living the life friend
>>
>>29576303
Thanks man I want people to enjoy my everyday life
>>
>>29571808
I'm asking what ethnicity you are you fucking nigger
>>
>>29577007
what does your girlfriend think of your restored foreskin?
>>
>>29574019
>>29574624
She's below average. dude could do a lot better.
>>
Did you go into hiding because reddit mobbed you?
>>
>>29574624
fuck off melinda you used up whore
>>
>>29577244
>>29575053
oops this was meant for you ;^)
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.