[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I mess up everything I fucking hate my life she talked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-06-27-16-26-26.png (103 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-27-16-26-26.png
103 KB, 720x1280
Why do I mess up everything I fucking hate my life she talked to me all last week and she won't fucking text me back. Why do women play these stupid fucking games. I'm over it
>>
>>29571630
You're pathetic and desperate
>>
>man this girl isn't responding to my texts
>better send her 30 more

It's like you WANT to be a virgin
>>
>>29571630
You, my man, need to put the phone down, take a big step back, and reevaluate your priorities.
>>
She didn't do anything wrong in this situation, you did, you retard. It's no wonder that she won't text you back.
>>
>>29571660

this. you fucked up the moment you sent >1 unanswered text
>>
>tfw you gave up texting girls that didn't respond years ago
most liberating shit
>>
>>29571630
This is some Denko type shit.
>>
>>29571630
She most likely found another guy to talk to.

Happens all the time. Being a normo, I can get some insight into stuff like this since I talk to girls all the time

They show me texts just like yours, and giggle about how weird or creepy it is.

I'd say just chalk this one up as a loss and go to the next one. The moment you start viewing women as nothing more then mentally deficient, bi-polar children, you will be sparing your feelings more since you already know they are retarded and cannot help themselves.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-27-16-26-42.png (122 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-27-16-26-42.png
122 KB, 720x1280
Am I being narcissistic?
>>
>>29571745
>>29571684
Keep it up OP girls love persistence.

Send about 600+.
>>
>>29571745
She's probably laughing at you because you've made a fool of yourself
>>
You gotta send that bitch a "pls respond" bitches love that
>>
just send her a picture of your dick and get it over with
>>
>>29571764
Probably not I grew up with this girl I know what she's like. At least i thought I did. FUCK she could be laughing at me. But I know she isn't a Stacey or at understands robots
>>
>>29571745
No, you're being autistic. But honestly, at this point, fuck it. Pull out all the stops. Send her a poem through texts that describes the way her hair smells and then post it here so we can laugh at you.
>>
File: angry_snail.png (85 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
angry_snail.png
85 KB, 750x750
>>29571841
Why the fuck would you laugh at me. There's a reason you guys are here unless you're a normie. In that case GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>29571899
Ok, if I promise not to laugh will you post the poem?
>>
Fembot here..
Stahp. Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself and her.
>>
Op, Chad here ( no lie ).

>>29571630
>>29571745

Give the context, your relationships, how she view you, how you view her, what do you exactly want from her, and what you think you " did wrong ".

I'm a nice Chad, I will gladly help you to fix it if that's fixable.
>>
>>29571651
>>29571660
>>29571670
>>29571680
>>29571681
>>29571684
>>29571699
>>29571764
>>29572050

And robots wonder why they are alone.
Listen OP the only way you are really going to get to her heart and have her respond if you take action. This is why Chad is probably dicking her right now, because while you were pussyfooting around and sending her texts, he was actually taking steps to advance their relationship. If you want any chance with this girl at all here is what I would recommend: Confess your feelings right now, whether it is though a poem like>>29571841 suggested, or writing her a letter, or burning an effigy of her, she will see that you are serious. Most importantly don't give up, keep texting her or actually go see her in person. If she doesn't open the door right away than assert yourself and welcome yourself into her home. Show her you are worth it OP.

See you on the 8:00 news. :^)
>>
>>29571899
OP answer please.
Be the more precise you can.
>>29572174
>>
>>29571899
>>29572264

Op are you still here ? It's not obligatory over, pls answer.
>>
Bait or not, this thread is making me laugh my ass off
Keep going, OP!
>>
I went to go get some food out.
>>29572174
We were best childhood friends. She knows me and my family very well and vice versa. She moved to Georgia when we both started high school. she started texting me all of a sudden and we connected really well. We listen to the same music like the same anime. Our family situations were a lot alike when we used to run around town as kiddies. Also she came down yesterday to see her family. I didn't mention hanging out or anything.

I told her I hadn't had my first kiss and she wants to be my first. our relationship is good. She's really flirty with me. I can't really explain our relationship very well sorry
>>
>>29571630
THIS EXACT SHIT JUST HAPPENED TO ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AND I THOUGHT SHE WAS THE ONE

AHHH MY FUCKING FEELS

I CAME HERE TO MAKE A THREAD AND FIND THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
nyla is an ugly ass name kys
>>
>>29573193
The reasonable explanation would be that she isn't responding because she wants to spend time with her family, no?
>>
STOP TEXTING HER YOU FOOL
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 326x245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 326x245
>>29571630
Holy fucking Autismo
>>
>>29571745
>please respond

Oh boy he did it
>>
Keep texting her OP, don't listen to these retards, if you keepmessaging here it shows her that you care. I think your messages could be a little more heartfelt though, you need to tell her how afraid you are that she isn't responding that you're worried about her safety
>>
>>29573193
Perhaps her relationship with you is different in her eyes? You say she is flirty, to her it might be friendly. Perhaps you have been misunderstanding her "signals" and thought you had a chance when you didn't.

What you need to stop doing is messaging her constantly. That shit is weird and is most likely creeping her out. If you had a chance before, doing that has really lowered it-all you've done is shown her you're desperate and persistent.

>>29573907
Don't even fall for the bait op. Here's your (you).
>>
>>29573193
No idea what happened, she might be seeing her family but I can't know.

Accept that she'd do whatever the fuck she wants, if she doesn't wanna answer she won't, and if you bomb her with messages you will make it even worse and she'll be less likely to answer. I know how you feel but stop this shit... Look at it in a year from now on, believe me, you will cringe hard.
You've messaged her much more than enough and it was pretty autistic, have some dignity and if you still want something with her contact her again in a month or two, with a brief, nice message. Maybe on her birthday to wish her happy birthday.
And then, if she doesn't respond, move on with your fucking life and forget about her.

I think if you seem desperate its because recently she must be the only female who has showed some interest in you. If she was flirty with you she won't be the last one, and it's not the end of the world.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.