[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>35 year old virgin >go on first date ever with 34 year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: 1461056565323.jpg (46 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
1461056565323.jpg
46 KB, 625x625
>35 year old virgin
>go on first date ever with 34 year old
>she just stares at her phone the entire time and doesn't seem interested in anything i say
>think she doesn't like me
>decide not to call her again after
>she calls me a week later asking if i want to get together
She's just using me isn't she? How do I approach this?
>>
>>29571551
How would she be using you? Take initiative and talk about socially acceptable things that you like and look interested in her.
>>
>>29571551
Tell her thanks but no thanks.

I'd have stood up and left if a bitch wanted to spend the whole time on her phone.
>>
>>29571582
Well we had absolutely no chemistry and she seemed to have very little interest in me since she was glued to her phone so I don't see why she wants to continue this unless she just sees me as an easy target.
>>
>>29571551
Beats me.
This is puzzling...
What does she get out of this?
Maybe just using you to get away from her house and not be alone in places, and figured you wouldn't bother her too much? She doesn't NEED you for this, but as long as you serve the purpose...
>>
>>29571666
Checked, satan.
I'm under the impression that she was on her phone because you were boring in conversation. If you were trying to have a real conversation and you think the fault is on her, forget her. If you think you could be more active, then maybe it's not all over.
That's my advice.
>>
>>29571551
She's the closest you have to getting your shit live together. Stop being a boring log and do something, mimic what chads do you fucking faggot.
>>
>>29571551

What exactly did you talk about?

Fellow lvl 35 wiz here btw, cheers!
>>
>>29571726
>>29571905
It was the first date so I was just telling her about me and what I do but mainly I asked questions about her. She was very unenthusiastic about both. She gave me the shortest half-assed answers possible and didn't to want to keep the conversation flowing. Near the end it was just a lot of awkward silence, it was a complete trainwreck.
>>
>>29571551
Did you pay for her?
>>
>>29571996
She's in it for a free meal.
Set a time for meeting up and then just delete her number after you no-show.
>>
>>29571996
Do what >>29572038
Suggestedand stand her up if you think you can get away with it. And by that I mean no social repercussions. I should mention that you should do this only if your sure that she's just using you.
>>
>you will never go on a date with nico
>>
>>29571551
M A Y B E, just maybe, it's entirely possible that she's not interested in small talk and just want to bang, OP.

While you were trying to have a conversation with her she was maybe just thinking "can we just hurry up and get out of here already".

Also the fact that she called you up after you ignored her would likely be a sign of that.

All these other anons are saying that she's using you for a free meal are probably wrong because girls who exploit guys for free shit always act cute and feign interest and text you smiley faces and shit to keep you hooked, she didn't, right?

Just invite her to your place and serve your dick on a plate for her. Not literally.
>>
>>29571996
Wow, you are fucking boring, do you think this is a job interview? Ignore these stupid robots telling you to stand her up, that is if you don't have another girl to go on a date, you should always be aware of what you can get.

Just be less boring and see if she gets more proactive, girls are followers by nature.

When dating, don't talk, do something.
>>
You're already a wizard senpai so take pride in that
>>
Never talk to her again. Anyone that stares at their phone during a date is a terrible person with no manners.
>>
>>29571551
I'm lvl 38. How did you set this up? Did you use a dating site or app? Are you NEET or do you have betabux to attract her?
>>
>>29571551
do you have a good job/career? Own your own house?

Could be she's completely unattracted to you but would look to get married and have some kids in a loveless marriage of convenience.

Master politicians the lot of 'em.
>>
ITT: Roasties defending this inconsiderate bitch
>>
>>29571551
>go on first date ever with 34 year old

Fellow Wizard...

34 and single, no kid? Tick. Tack. The clock of despair is ready to ring Mitternacht.

Here's a possibility: she went to dates with several guys, pondering her last possibilities, and you've caught her attention more than they did.

Why? I don't know you enough. Maybe you've money. Maybe the others were shit. Maybe you're the only one who didn't chase after her like a thirsty bastard. For all I know, the "stare at her phone" thing may be a stupid test on her part.
>>
>>29571708
Free food?
Maybe she is fat?
Maybe she can't get anyone else because of her age? I mean 34 year old single some often date guys in his 50s while 35 year old guys date girls in their 20s. She may not like op at all but based on his age alone can't afford to lose him
>>
>>29571551
Next time just state in confident stern tone, "Put the phone away, Im gonna tell you a story". Then tell her a story from your past. Everyone has one. If she reacts badly, she is using you, if she says "Ok" or "Oh? This sounds good" then she is into it and you got a shot.
>>
>>29572720
How about she is an old hagh and has been in hundreds of dates and fucked hundreds of men so no matter how hard you try anything short of being a rock star won't really surprise her much?
>>
File: 1466559589530.png (333 KB, 460x468) Image search: [Google]
1466559589530.png
333 KB, 460x468
>>29571551
If I were a 35 year old Virgin I'd take her up on a second date. Maybe inquire why she was so inattentive the first date. Who knows, maybe there was some crazy work or family shit going on. She might be using you, but you could always use her to get laid
>>
>>29573369
It's safe to assume she is not interested anon
Women start the race with everything handed to them and the prize gets worse and worse over time, by the time she is 34 she lost the back up of the back up of the back up men.
She did call tho that means you are her best option right now, tale advantage of that and fuck her but not commit to her
>>
>>29571551
i'd give her one more chance. if the second date, delete her number and never contact her again
>>
>>29571551
>She's just using me isn't she?

proof you've been on /r9k/ way too much

the fuck is she using you for? 2nd date, she can pay for her own shit.
>>
>>29572853
This pretty much. I would never imagine of staring at my phone when i'm meeting with a stranger for a date, which implies the express purpose of talking. That's absolutely worse than childish. Still, if u OP doesnt care that much he could still just use her to finally lose his wizard status.
>>
>>29573525
>if the second date, delete her number and never contact her again

meant to say

>if the second date goes to shit, delete her number and never contact her again
>>
>>29571551
>>29572720
i agree with him OP. It looks like not even you think you're interesting. Stop doing things by the book, act more spontaneous, try to impress her or your next date.
>>
>>29571551
>I'm 33, never had gf in life
>go on first date in aeons last week
>Age 30 single mom
>hang out and talk and stuff
>we both agree it went great, txt her to set up second date
>she ghosts me

The age 30+ robot struggle is real. How do you younger normies do it?
>>
>>29572205
He's a wizard so there's no way he can capitalize on that.

On the positive side, he is a wizard. But she wasn't able to detect his 35 year old virginity. That means he has hope.

Assuming your conjecture is true.
>>
>>29573898
It's easier to work with girls 20-25 since they tend to be more upbeat and normally don't feel their internal clocks ticking. If you find an upbeat 30+ year old then she's probably got a screw or two loose. But you've also got the used up roasties like you met, or genuinely lonely women. Where do you meet them anyways? I'd assume dating sites and the like since at that age you probably don't have many opportunities to meet new people, so you'll really only meet the few categories of women. Luck of the draw famalan, keep trying.
>>
>>29572131
>Nico will never make you her plaything
>>
>35 year old virgin

How are you even functioning? I'm 25, there are days where I am extremely close to getting my dads .22, putting it up against my throat and pulling the trigger. I seriously cannot go much longer alone.
>>
>>29571551
go along with it but make no investment. don't pay for anything, don't blow off anything even remotely interesting for it and do whatever you want on the date (unrelated to her). treat it as your personal fun outing bro.
>>
>>29574776

Don't use a .22, do it right with a shotgun. Maverick 88 is hella cheap.

I don't want you to an hero but if you have to do it, dont end up a veggie.
>>
>>29574776

Also.....throat?? What the fuck? Behind the ear. Dude are you looking to die super painfully?
>>
>>29574776
>How are you even functioning? I'm 25, there are days where I am extremely close to getting my dads .22, putting it up against my throat and pulling the trigger. I seriously cannot go much longer alone.
calm down jesus christ stop being so emotional
maybe you should kill yourself
>>
File: mehh.jpg (362 KB, 670x748) Image search: [Google]
mehh.jpg
362 KB, 670x748
Have you been actively trying for decades to find someone, or are you just trying to get out there recently? What changed?
>>
>>29574776
>.22, putting it up against my throat and pulling the trigger

You could as well kill yourself with a stone, you may even have more chance with the stone.

Google it, there's a belgian dude who committed suicide by shooting himself 14 times with a .22

> 14 times
> Meaning he reloaded to finish the job
>>
Regardless of whether or not she actually liked you, or if she's toying with you, or using you for free food, the bottom line is she's a rude bitch for staring at her phone the whole time.

So turn her down unless you're ultra desperate but be prepared to become the kind of beta provider we make fun of on here.

Look on the bright side, you get the alpha pleasure of turning a woman down. If she asks why, just tell her the truth. And post results here.
>>
No man can possibly understand the mind of a woman.
>>
>>29573284
>maybe you didn't chase after her like a thirsty beta

Bro, this right here. You didn't call her. You didn't try to game her. If she's a bit of a wiz like you then she might have realized the day after that you have been the more approachable man she's met in a while.

Just date her again. Don't build up any expectations because really getting out of the house and having the experience with a girl is it's own reward.

And remember- females are always more self conscious than you.
>>
>>29571726
Don't listen this cuck.
A conversation is made by 2 people. Even if she was bored, it's rude to watch her phone while you talk to her. She could have tried to make this conversation more interesting.
She won't make a good mother for your children.
Leave and never talk to her again.
>>
>>29571551
Straight up ask her what the fuck she was doing on her phone last time. If she gives you bullshit, tell her you'll pass. If you think her answer is genuine and the reason is acceptable (nervous or some shit), then it's your call.

Depends how well you think you can sniff out bullshit though. Also it's important to do this in a phone call and not over text.
>>
>>29571551
I'll tell you my story

>date with 25 year old girl
>she's always staring at her phone
>doesn't answer my questions
>doesn't ask me anything
>I say "if you can't keep your eyes off 5 inchers come to my room babe"
>she leaves and calls me a cunt

I regret nothing
>>
>>29571635
Ditto. There's such a thing called Dinner Whores,who will tolerate the presence of a guy for a free meal,and think nothing of leaving him flat after the last bite.

Laugh at her next time she calls,and point out you have no time for rude bitches.
>>
Bump and fkfkfkfkfkfk
>>
>>29577368
keked here very hard
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.