[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is relationship attraction usually mutual? I always feel one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: tT5GQst.jpg (125 KB, 1439x1079) Image search: [Google]
tT5GQst.jpg
125 KB, 1439x1079
Is relationship attraction usually mutual?

I always feel one person likes the other one less, vice versa.
>>
Bump originality famalam check em
>>
>>29571441
>mutual

mutual yes, but not necessarily always equal.

I've been in a few relationships, and some times yeah I was like "HAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HOT GIRL IS LETTING ME FUCK HER" and other times I was like "Well.... she has a nice personality at least".

And I'm sure the girls felt the opposite about me. Hot girls were like "eh he makes me laugh" and the not-so-hot girls were like "mmmm what a cute boi".

Finding someone that is exactly your equal is quite rare. I tink onl Chads and Staceys get that because they're both conventionally attractive but also both borderline retarded so they're more or less equals.
>>
>>29572102
>and the not-so-hot girls were like "mmmm what a cute boi".

I wish could at least experience this
>>
>>29571441
Sometimes it is

My gf and I are both emotionally dead 8/10s with fucked up backgrounds

She has shown me through her actions that neither of us has ever been so captivated by anyone before in our lives. I have never known love like this.
>>
>>29572102
if they are retarded, then why do they vecome lawryers and doctors and stuff like that

i fucking hate normies, please curse them robots. its how we will get our revenge.
>>
>>29572159
normies out

original
>>
>>29572184
They're not clinically retarded on all levels of course, intelligence comes in various forms.

Most Chads and Staceys just go into "business", very few go into law or medicine those are just regular normies.

My point is that while they do get some sort of degree in something, their interests and worldviews and beliefs are all extremely simple and superficial. Stacey just cares about shiny clothes and sparkly things, Chad just cares about fast cars and sports. It's like a bunch of 5 year olds.

You can't talk politics or philosophy with them at all. Even if they have some sort of belief, it was usually just handed down to them directly from their parents and upbringing. You'll never see a Chad with conservative Christian or Jewish parents who becomes an ultra-liberal atheist, or vice-versa.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.