[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have earned a female's trust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: belongers_stats1.jpg (194 KB, 880x550) Image search: [Google]
belongers_stats1.jpg
194 KB, 880x550
Which means she explains to me in detail her sexual fantasies and adventures. Sometimes even on her own accord.

ITT:
>you can guess what this female has done (sexually) that I know of, and I will answer "yes" or "no".
How deep does your knowledge of women's sexual fantasies really go? To what depths of depravity do women go when we let them? Test yourself here!

Background info:
I don't wish to fuck her and I have no romantic interest in her.

She is a fairly average looking girl that goes to college, like most girls these days do. She grew up in a single mother household and has an older brother.
>>
Rape fetish
Being strangled
BDSM
>>
>>29571331
Why would anyone care about some average girl somewhere?
This is total bullocks.
>>
Being raped by chad
>>
>>29571464
>Rape fetish
Correct. She hasn't been raped though.

>Being strangled
Correct. One of her former boyfriends strangled and slapped her really hard and she liked it. He did it because he was crazy, not because she asked.

>BDSM
Mostly a fantasy. She does have masochistic experience in terms of being slapped/beaten/strangled.

>>29571506
Rape fetish exists, definitely.
>>
>>29571568
>not because she asked.

Of course she won't ask that, she doesn't want to look like the slut she is.
I'm not even surprised.

Anyway, tell us how deep her depravity goes?
I already wrote out the most common things I can think women like, I'm sure I can list things then don't like, too.
>>
Threesomes, mff and fmm
Orgies
Anonymous sex like glory holes and stuff
>>
>>29571331
Gangbang, anal, pissing
>>
>>29571616
>Anyway, tell us how deep her depravity goes?
That would ruin the thread. Keep guessing.

>>29571655
>Threesomes, mff and fmm
Both are definitely a fantasy. She has had an MMF threesome, but not an MFF one.

>Orgies
Fantasy of up to 5 men fucking her with a condom. She enjoys the aspect of "feeling wanted", not so much the cum or the breeding factor.

>Anonymous sex like glory holes and stuff
No. She's too aware of STDs to try that.

>>29571678
>Gangbang
Fantasy, but not yet done. MMF threesome done, though. Anal done with multiple boyfriends in the past. Pissing done with one past boyfriend under the shower.
>>
Gangbanged
by original commenters
>>
Incest roleplay

or just plain old incest?
>>
Taking it from the family dog.
>>
>>29571754
>Incest roleplay
Fantasy yes. She seeks approval from her father who left her family (raised by single mother). Hasn't done it yet because she's scared of bringing it up with a boyfriend.

>>29571768
>Taking it from the family dog.
Fantasy only. She loves animals though and has bought mice/rats once. She enjoyed putting them on her naked body and feeling how they nibbed on her skin, tits and pussy.
>>
>>29571901
>daddy issues
There it is. What the fuck happened to fathers, did we really genocide them all?
>>
Jesus Christ, if what OP says is true, then she's basically into everything.
>>
>>29571970
they got bankrupted and blocked out by the courts desu
>>
>>29571975
She's just a normal fucked up woman.
>>
>>29571568
She's going to ask a guy to fill out her rape fantasy, then when he does she's gonna be ashamed then tell everyone it wasn't consenting.
>>
>>29572082
Maybe. But I assume she realizes that "rape" is different than "fake rape". And she really just wants to be fucked by a fierce guy who doesn't apologize for it.
>>
File: 1319163871908.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1319163871908.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
>>29571975
>Jesus Christ, if what OP says is true, then she's basically into everything.
News Flash: Women with Daddy issues have trouble saying 'No' to men.

More on this at 11
>>
>>29571970
>daddy issues and masochism
I say spanking.
>>
>>29572117
Doesn't matter if she can tell the difference or not, doesn't stop her from being ashamed. Women have no sense of honor so they have no problem lying for their own self benefit.
>>
She is into fucking dweebs like OP
>>
>>29572917
What's a "dweeb"?
>>
>>29572123
Come on OP, I want an answer.
>>
>>29573304
I have no information on spanking. Sorry.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.