[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any time /r9k/ had a chance and missed it? Last year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
Is there any time /r9k/ had a chance and missed it?

Last year in my senior year there was this really cute girl in some of my classes

She was a perfect 10, probably the nicest person ever, the most extroverted person you would ever meet

I was a 5, 6 on a good day, average looking guy with social anxiety

I never talked to her, eventually she developed feelings for me

And I would ignore every one of her advances, I have no clue why to this day

She would always smile at me in the halls if we were passing each other and she would always stare at me in lunch

Hell I remember we were walking out to the field in gym and I was walking alone and she comes up to me and asked me if I'm voting for her for school counsel and I just say "yeah" and she puts her fist out to fistbump me and I did then I walked away, she didn't look happy from that

Pic related is a tweet about me from her
>>
Why, why would you miss it.

Fuck! I feel like shit now. If I would ever get such a chance even with a 4/10 I'd take it and make sure I never lost it.

Jesus... How long ago was this? any chance left?
>>
>>29571307
I don't really know why I didn't go for it

It was a year ago, and she goes to the same uni as me but I never see her
>>
>>29571347

Message her late one night saying "you up?" and just go from there.
>>
>>29571194
You had the chance op. You missed it. I had a chance or two myself, always missed though
>>
>>29571376
I dont have her number, and I can only message her on twitter if she follows me
>>
>>29571407

To this day she's wondering why you didn't like her back. It was the only thing she wanted then and now she just wants to know. I axed a girl from 7 years of no contact if she was interested back then and she said yes, immensely. Our thing never took off but it was a conversation I'm super fucking glad we had.

It's not too late anon, find her number, whatever it takes. She'll appreciate it and you'll be glad you did.
>>
>>29571580
I know where she works, she's a waiter at a pizzaria

I might stop by
>>
>>29571613
As someone who was in your situation except the signs were way more blatant (yours honestly feel kinda vague), don't do it. Well, do it if you want nothing will happen if you go talk to her, but don't do it expecting anything.
>>
You're probably confusing being nice with wanting to actually fuck you. Especially if she was that attractive and you say you're average. You'll learn though, for now just keep thinking in your mind a girl actually wanted you. It will help you sleep at night.
>>
after fucking up my chance with a girl online, this thread makes me feel better about myself. ill deal with that shit but i dont know how the fuck id be able to live with JUSTing myself out of a chance with a girl in real life. my deepest regrets, OP, im not trying to sound harsh but man thats rough :(
>>
>>29571613
No nigga. You "might" not stop by. You fucking will stop by nigga.

This could be good for you. She might be the motivation you need to get things done and improve your life.

Do it, anon. You'll even get laid if things go well.
>>
>girl who's a bit of a whore but not as much as other whores notices me a bit more during high school
>she was super thick, not fat (other than the ass)
>don't care because I already gave up in life
>always said hi to me in the hallways, and sometimes said stuff to me in the one class I had with her
>Moved away a month later
Didn't really care about it at all,
I think there was another story similar to that, but it was the same situation, I did not care
>>
>>29571580
>hadn't spoken in 7 years
>d-did you like me?
>yea
>SUPER FUCKING GLAD
>never took off

>>29571613
>knows where she works
>might stop by

still, 7 years, 1 message conversation

man, you are one pathetic looser
>>
Had a russian cutie in my class, and we would always mess with each other since I was the typical introvert and she the "party girl". She asked me to prom, thought it was joke, probably wasnt.
>>
How do you know if you had a missed chance? I can't really think of one.
>>
>>29572645
You'll know if you have a missed chance, brother
>>
>>29571194
>omg it's so hot how awkward and nerdy Chad is haha look at those glasses what a nerd!
>>
>>29571194
>attracted to socially awkward people
you know that when girls say this they mean they want some annoying asshole like the bazinga guy from that show right?
>>
>>29571194
girl randomly messaged me on facebook back when I was 19 I think? said she was new to the area and wanted to hang out, her profile pics were vague but she wasn't a fatty so I thought hell why not. turned out she was 9/10 gorgeous, and we ended up sleeping next to each other (clothed) the first night we hung out.

i had broken up with my ex pretty recently and was still technically a virgin, so I was in this weird inexperienced mindset where I didn't realize what was going through her mind. nothing happened between us, then she got a boyfriend and stopped talking to me.

haven't spoken to her in something like 6-7 years, but I still think about her from time to time. honestly not sure why she had such a lasting imprint on me.
>>
>>29572788
on myspace, even. facebook was college-only back then.
>>
>>29572645
You will know
>>
>>29571194
Im dating a Viet girl under the exact same circumstances
The one message i sent to start this relationship was: Ive wanted to tell you since highschool that i admire you in manner and beauty
>>
>>29574555
>The one message i sent to start this relationship was: Ive wanted to tell you since highschool that i admire you in manner and beauty
Well, OP, make sure you say something better than that.
But good job man.
>>
>>29574555
Pretty cringey but aight
>>
It was just an elaborate ruse to get you to vote for her
>>
Kind of similar thing happend to me. I always felt like she was too good for me. I didn't deserve her. She ended up marrying a super chad who was deserving of her.

The one thing that stops me from killing myself is knowing I probably would have fucked things up anyway even if I dated her. I'm just too socially retarded
>>
>>29571194
A friend once dragged me over to some party with the people he hangs out with. Didn't know anyone there and ended up drinking an entire bottle of wine myself on the attic, playing music off my phone, and talking about music with some other dude in a similar situation.
Suddenly, lots of people are on the attic, because the music downstairs was shit, some girl goes crazy over me "you're so cool just chilling here on your own", starts pouring more wine in my mouth, even starts sucking on my fingers. I just drank all of her wine and went home.
No regrets though, she was fat, ugly and likely not very intelligent either. Shit, even I can do better.
>>
File: Sherm.jpg (42 KB, 360x474) Image search: [Google]
Sherm.jpg
42 KB, 360x474
>match with girl on tinder
>she's kinda into me
>meet up a few times, we were "dating" I guess but other than talking about it nothing sexual really happened
>we start talking less, we're busier every weekend until eventually we just stop talking
>talk to a mutual friend about it later and he says she felt like our relationship was kinda awkward and was looking for a way to break it off
>this was about 6 months ago
>go to her twitter page because fuck it I'm bored and have nothing else to do
>she got even hotter than she already was

Fuck my life
>>
File: images.png (4 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4 KB, 266x190
>>29571194
maybe probably not though
It was in math class and this girl sat by me instead of a friend that i saw her with a lot. She seemed pretty shy and quiet whenever i saw her in the halls but hung out with the loudest people.
She tried to talk to me a couple of times but it never went anywhere because i couldn't and still can't talk to people.
I got moved out of the class because I never did my homework and i never talked to her again.

It was most likely nothing but that's the only thing i can possibly think of. I find it odd that i still think about her from time to time though.
>>
>>29571613
As someone who actually knows about women, she won't be interested. She was only interested in you because the tactics she's used to attract hundreds of guys didn't work on you. Once you initiate with her, she knows you want her, that is the biggest turn off to women and she'll think you're weird or creepy. Trust me, it's just how they work
>>
>>29571194
>And I would ignore every one of her advances, I have no clue why to this day

"she cannot possibly find me attractive"

"she's not going to wanna stay with me once she sees how I live"

"Even if she does, I'll fuck it up for sure so why bother?"

It goes on. I could list them for hours.
>>
File: 1458342727478.png (181 KB, 315x344) Image search: [Google]
1458342727478.png
181 KB, 315x344
>>29571194
>azn stacy was really into me in highschool for some reason
>something tells me she craved aryan dick
>busty and hot
>huge slut though
>hated whores with a passion so I rejected all of her advances
>even tried kissing me once
>turned around and walked away, leaving her alone
I fucking hate whores.
But I'm a lonely autist so who gives a fuck what I think.
>>
>>29571580
Establish a means of communication with her with minimal spaghetti loss, then just legit tell her you're a fucking social spaz (she already knows, it's part of why she's into you) and that you do find her very attractive and were very flattered by her attention, and sorry for being so unintentionally rude, and that you hope you didn't hurt her feelings.

Enjoy your relationship with her, if you so choose it.
>>
>>29572788
>not sure why she had such a lasting imprint on me.

Oh shut up, you know why anon.
>>
>>29574555
Was she as socially awkward as you? Because that opener was stilted as fuck, my man. Glad it somehow worked for you though.
>>
>>29576997
Then how do I get her to want me, without showing attraction or interest?
>>
>>29577360
You don't lol.

Seriously though, that guy is a retard who's been in his basement too long reading pua garbage. You think if Chad walked up to this girl and told her she would reject him? If she likes you, it won't matter what you do or say. If she didn't like you, it won't matter what you do or say
>>
>>29571613
Does she know that you know where she works?

Just do the thing they do on tv, go in there, order a pizza, be like "Oh shit, it's you." At that point, you'll tell from her reaction if she's open to talking more, if so, as you're leaving be like "Yo, how bout dem digits girl" and maybe you'll get them.

It was only a year ago so it's not that crazy for you to try to reconnect
>>
>>29577638
She doesn't know I know
>>
Also a problem I'm facing with the girl from HS

She is Jewish, which is ok, (she's one of those Jews for Jesus type of Jews) the problem is, I'm not and her grandparents are super orthodox

What do
>>
>>29578389
Are you going to propose to her? Just fucking lie faggot. Not like you're going to meet her parents anyway
>>
>>29574677
>>29575459
yeah i was trying to thing of something not like "youre hot", and english isnt her first language
>>29577191
yeah she had a 4.8 and took all honors classes, ate lunch with the speciality program coordinator, and thought sex was something she's never enjoy; shes way more of a robot than myself(on computer all day) and watches animes too
But she wont fucking play any game other than Starcraft 2
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.