[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things you have failed at >Drop out of high school >Try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: King-Feel.jpg (246 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
King-Feel.jpg
246 KB, 750x1000
ITT: Things you have failed at

>Drop out of high school
>Try to get my GED as an adult
>drop out because i couldn't handle doing a bunch of presentations in front of normies
>go back to being a loser NEET
>>
>>29571016
life

origanew
>>
I never had to do presentations to get my GED.

I just studied at home for a few weeks, took the test, passed it, and the GED came in the mail.
>>
>>29571016
Presentations..?

What?

If you're saying that's why you didn't get your GED, you might just be retarded. I got mine within like a week of testing, the tests are easy and only take like an hour a day for 3 days and you're done.
>>
>>29571142
I had to a presentation in front of the class and i couldn't do it
>>
>go to driving school (lmao europe)
>still shit after 25 hours of driving with an instructor
>instructor gives up on me
>i give up on life
>>
>>29571805
>driving

its for normies
>>
>>29571016
>>29571805
I need math, science and options to finish.
I fail part of my theoretical exam.

I'm about to start a new job in a few hours, returning to the wagecuck life.
Hopefully with the money I save I'll be able to get my GED, license and start a trade in computer repair.

>there's still hope for me
>>
>Get a masters
>Still fail to get a job

H-heh
>>
>>29572543
>bragging post

fuck off
>>
>>29571383

But why did you have to take classes to get a GED?

I didn't have to take classes. I just studied by myself and then took the test. No classes involved.
>>
>>29572912
Yeah my state has HiSET and all I had to do was take a practice test then I could take the real one
>>
File: 1467062312176.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1467062312176.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29571016
>being the king of the losers
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.